Voter fraud!

6 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

"The movie proves there was massive cheating.

What it doesn't show is who cheated. "

That's the argument I'm already getting from my liberal friends.

Yep. And when they release the addresses and names of the non profit centers the mules were going back and forth from I'm certain they'll all be republican backed ones. ^_^

A few other tidbits from the film.

Of the 250ish mules they identified in Georgia they found 13 mules who also geotracked right in the middle of some of the "mostly peaceful" riots that occurred in the area. 

One drop box in particular they geotracked 271 unique approaches to it in a 24 hour period. They were also able to get the chain of custody for that same drop box for the same 24 hours. 271 unique approaches and 1900+ ballots collected from that drop box. Sounds legit.

Many of these mule drops were in the wee hours of the morning. Because you know I've often thought hey its 3 am and I  just gotta vote and visit 20+ drop boxes in the process.

1100 mules in Philadelphia area. 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

where did you watch it? 

buddy sent me a link. but i don't click those. 

I followed this link to watch it right on rumble.

I also did the digital download to support the filmmakers and the True the Vote organization.  It was just more convenient to view on my TV via rumble.

https://2000mules.com

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Yep. And when they release the addresses and names of the non profit centers the mules were going back and forth from I'm certain they'll all be republican backed ones. ^_^

A few other tidbits from the film.

Of the 250ish mules they identified in Georgia they found 13 mules who also geotracked right in the middle of some of the "mostly peaceful" riots that occurred in the area. 

One drop box in particular they geotracked 271 unique approaches to it in a 24 hour period. They were also able to get the chain of custody for that same drop box for the same 24 hours. 271 unique approaches and 1900+ ballots collected from that drop box. Sounds legit.

Many of these mule drops were in the wee hours of the morning. Because you know I've often thought hey its 3 am and I  just gotta vote and visit 20+ drop boxes in the process.

1100 mules in Philadelphia area. 

You are literally acting like a puppy w new toy… lmao

29 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

I also did the digital download to support the filmmakers and the True the Vote organization.  It was just more convenient to view on my TV via rumble.

The fact that this “movie” is not free tells you everything you need to know.

#grift

38 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Rumble? This Rumble?

Putin thanks you for your sponsorship

6 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Why isn’t this IMPORTANT documentary NOT FREE?

Anyone else notice the most desperate and gullible freaks pay money to be hand fed more “information” they have been receiving for free on Fox News, Breitbart, REDSTATE and GalacticRedPill?

image.thumb.jpeg.60e576849e4740202981a0e4fc12b908.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

Edited by BillStime

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

👆😆🤡

It's all about the money money money...

FSUMv1oXIAIbtMR?format=jpg&name=small

HYSTERICAL

What’s your fixation with the money? You think everyone is doing everything for free? You don’t think Rachel Maddow gets paid? All she does is sit on her arse and read a DNC provided teleprompter. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

👆😅🤩 It is ALWAYS about the MONEY - LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

image.thumb.jpeg.ca54c6420fa497c1505fff7de2b2b2d9.jpeg

Why are time stamps removed, DR?

gullible AF

lol

Once again I ask what would you consider good proof of fraud? I agree the accusation has been thrown out for the 2000, 2004, and 2016 election without a shred of evidence, but what would convince you?

37 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Once again I ask what would you consider good proof of fraud? I agree the accusation has been thrown out for the 2000, 2004, and 2016 election without a shred of evidence, but what would convince you?

Oh I dunno EVIDENCE? Something you take to a court - prove it in front of a judge and jury?

Not some partisan manipulated garbage by a guy who was sentenced 5 years probation for Campaign Finance Fraud and later pardoned by Trump.

Talk about a nice quid pro quo!

Edited by BillStime

26 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Nothing will.

He's a hack.

It's a pointless exercise.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Fox and newsmax both aren't covering this. Kind of brings you back to election night when Fox got the ball rolling with the waaay too early call giving Arizona to Biden.

2000 mules is over the target. Good thing it's on uncancellable platforms.

Oh and ***** off @BillStime

Edited by DRsGhost
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1