Voter fraud!

7 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

There is also a reason why Democrats refuse to update, or even verify voter registrations; that's millions of ghost voters they can use for these ballots.

The voter rolls have always been an issue...but remember that this was THE MOST SECURE ELECTION IN US HISTORY!

It was also the first election in US history where ballot drop boxes were in widespread use.

It was the first election that I can recall where multiple states stopped counting votes on election night. 

Nothing fishy at all there...

Because...

MOST SECURE ELECTION IN US HISTORY!

On 5/13/2022 at 7:54 AM, DRsGhost said:

You've chosen to ignore content by 716er. Options

I'm absolutely certain that the above post directly addresses official state of Georgia video evidence of a woman dropping 30 ballots in a drop box. 

:lol:

Now for the adults among us let's actually analyze the above video and perform some back of the napkin calculations.

Let's make very conservative assumptions based on geotracking data collected from other mules and this video.

Let's assume this one single woman in the video visited 10 dropboxes per day for the entire month of October and deposited 30 ballots in each drop box.

30 days x 10 boxes/day x 30 ballots / box = 9000 ballots.

Or maybe she only visited 10 boxes per day for half of October. That's 4500 votes from a single person.

Trump "lost" Georgia by ~10k votes.

Nah...this type of felony ballot trafficking could never have been sufficient to change the result in a state.

^_^

Congratulations! You are now responding directly to comments you ostensibly “ignore.”

In other words, quite literally carrying on your own internal dialogue here on an open forum. There are FDA approved treatments for this. 

15 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Congratulations! You are now responding directly to comments you ostensibly “ignore.”

In other words, quite literally carrying on your own internal dialogue here on an open forum. There are FDA approved treatments for this. 

Literally?  I thought it was pretty obvious I was guessing what a moronic poster didn't address, despite not actually reading it, based on my past experience reading their broken record posts.  I guess you could say that I was "quite literally" going out on a limb there.  

So....thanks to your post, that of course completely ignores the point of MY post, I went back and looked at the post I had put on ignore.  As it turns out this tongue in cheek comment was exactly right! Gee, imagine that.

I'm absolutely certain that the above post directly addresses official state of Georgia video evidence of a woman dropping 30 ballots in a drop box. 

No do YOU want to continue ignoring the content within MY posts or will you continue to keep ostensibly defending morons?

Nah forget it.  You can literally join the ignore list as well.  

What is crazy to me is that anyone believes the 2020 election was secure when ballots were being sent to people that did not request them. Chain of custody is a large part of security and there zero confirmation of the intended recipient every getting it, much less they are the ones who filled it out. 

17 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Literally?  I thought it was pretty obvious I was guessing what a moronic poster didn't address, despite not actually reading it, based on my past experience reading their broken record posts.  I guess you could say that I was "quite literally" going out on a limb there.  

So....thanks to your post, that of course completely ignores the point of MY post, I went back and looked at the post I had put on ignore.  As it turns out this tongue in cheek comment was exactly right! Gee, imagine that.

No do YOU want to continue ignoring the content within MY posts or will you continue to keep ostensibly defending morons?

Nah forget it.  You can literally join the ignore list as well.  

I don’t think the word “ignore” means what you think it means. 😛

I can’t wait for you to “ignore” me, then summarize what you think my “ignored” comment said, then go back and un-ignore my “ignored” comment so you can gloat about how perceptive you are. 

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

What is crazy to me is that anyone believes the 2020 election was secure when ballots were being sent to people that did not request them. Chain of custody is a large part of security and there zero confirmation of the intended recipient every getting it, much less they are the ones who filled it out. 

They believe it because their masters told them to ignore any evidence contrary to the party mantra.  

So the 2020 election was not merely "secure" 

To them it was....

THE MOST SECURE ELECTION IN US HISTORY!

It was not enough to just steal the election, ignore any questions and have the media not report on any of it.  On top of all that they need to tell you over and over that you must believe in something that does not align with information that you can gather with your individual human senses.

Ignore that lady stuffing a  Georgia ballot drop box with 30 ballots in the middle of the night.  That can't be true because 2020 was THE MOST SECURE ELECTION IN US HISTORY!

Ignore that mule in Georgia who went to 26 drop boxes in a single day across six counties.  That can't be true because 2020 was THE MOST SECURE ELECTION IN US HISTORY!

Ignore that guy taking cell phone pictures of drop boxes he just stuffed with ballots so he can get paid for it.  That can't be true because 2020 was THE MOST SECURE ELECTION IN US HISTORY!

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

― George Orwell, 1984

• Like (+1) 1

Absentee Voting  NY

You may apply for an absentee ballot in any of the following ways:

By going in-person to your local county board of elections
By designating another person to deliver your application in-person to your local county board of elections and receive your ballot

You can download a PDF version of the New York State Absentee Ballot Application Form:

If you cannot pick up your ballot, you have the right to designate someone to pick it up for you. Only that person designated on your application may pick up and deliver your ballot.

https://www.elections.ny.gov/VotingAbsentee.html

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ALF said:

Absentee Voting  NY

By designating another person to deliver your application in-person to your local county board of elections and receive your ballot

You can download a PDF version of the New York State Absentee Ballot Application Form:

If you cannot pick up your ballot, you have the right to designate someone to pick it up for you. Only that person designated on your application may pick up and deliver your ballot.

We KNOW this is not what happened in 2020. Not that NYS matters much in Presidential elections but…

5 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

We KNOW this is not what happened in 2020. Not that NYS matters much in Presidential elections but…

Yes NYC decides Presidential and Senate races . Just by accident that Kathy is now Gov and very lucky for Bills fans to get stadium funding.

26 minutes ago, ALF said:

Absentee Voting  NY

Is your point that NY is unlikely to have fraud or do you think that all states did that? In Florida you receive an email when your ballot is returned and accepted also. Some states did it well, some did not.

21 minutes ago, ALF said:

Yes NYC decides Presidential and Senate races . Just by accident that Kathy is now Gov and very lucky for Bills fans to get stadium funding.

I’m all for the Bills funding , but she’s awful otherwise. NY not a swing state so it’s already in a box for Presidential elections , save for Reagan anomaly. 

43 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Is your point that NY is unlikely to have fraud or do you think that all states did that? In Florida you receive an email when your ballot is returned and accepted also. Some states did it well, some did not.

All  for making voting fraud proof with ID , (free for low income) and tight for mail in. Everyone has to have complete confidence in the results in every State. We don't need another 2020 and Jan 6 

• Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, ALF said:

All  for making voting fraud proof with ID , (free for low income) and tight for mail in. Everyone has to have complete confidence in the results in every State. We don't need another 2020 and Jan 6 

Don’t forget: We also don’t need another 2016….when Hilary spread dirt on Trump, thinking it locked her in as the guaranteed winner then spent four years claiming the election was stolen from her, all the while knowing she set the entire thing in motion, only to sit back and watch an impeachment based on her lies. It started everything in motion for 2020.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Don’t forget: We also don’t need another 2016….when Hilary spread dirt on Trump, thinking it locked her in as the guaranteed winner then spent four years claiming the election was stolen from her, all the while knowing she set the entire thing in motion, only to sit back and watch an impeachment based on her lies. It started everything in motion for 2020.

What “impeachment based on her lies?”  Trump wasn’t impeached over anything about 2016. He was impeached over withholding aid to Ukraine in exchange for dirt on the Biden’s, and then for trying to overthrow the results of the 2020 election. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

They know and just don't care because they think that the cheating was justified and/or their guy won.