I'm Interested in Your Thoughts About Trump On The GOP Ticket in 2024

Irv

I obviously think Biden and his communist buddies are total failures.  You may have seen my "What A Mess" posts.  But I don't want Trump back.  There are better options.  What are your thoughts? 

Edited by Irv
  • Agree 1

• Irv changed the title to I'm Interested in Your Thoughts About Trump On The GOP Ticket in 2024

I tend to agree with you Irv.

The policies that President Trump would enact would be helpful to everyone,

But 24/7 would be spent on discussing his abrasive personality, and the country doesn't need that.

Of course the argument could be made that the Media/Dems/DC Elite would act that way towards ANY Republican president so why not go with Trump.

Either way, I have little doubt that after the continuing slide the country is taking under the Left, that the GOP will win in 2024.........no matter who.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

But 24/7 would be spent on discussing his abrasive personality, and the country doesn't need that.

Of course the argument could be made that the Media/Dems/DC Elite would act that way towards ANY Republican president so why not go with Trump.

Either way, I have little doubt that after the continuing slide the country is taking under the Left, that the GOP will win in 2024.........no matter who.

Agree.  The left is a total mess. The communists won't run the two losers they have now.  They are in a tailspin.  But we don't need Trump.  Ship has sailed.    

What a Mess.jpg

26 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Helpful to everyone as long as they are white straight men.

Why did President Bone Spurs kick out actual patriots from our military because they are transgender?

Can you freaks stop sugarcoating Trumps past?

What a mess

Edited by BillStime
  • Vomit 1

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Everyone but white straight men.

Why did President Bone Spurs kick out actual patriots from our military because they are transgender?

Wow.

More gibberish than usual.

But thanks for admitting that Trump's policies helped everyone (but white straight men)

There is no "sugarcoating how he improved the country.....you are right.

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Wow.

More gibberish than usual.

But thanks for admitting that Trump's policies helped everyone (but white straight men)

There is no "sugarcoating how he improved the country.....you are right.

Yeah Trump hates you and anyone NOT white male straight and rich.

Keep trying precious and make sure you focus on something I wrote incorrectly because you know it’s true - and definitely don’t acknowledge what Trump - that POS - did to actual Americans serving our country.

Scum of the earth

Edited by BillStime

On 10/28/2021 at 11:01 PM, BillStime said:

Helpful to everyone as long as they are white straight men.

What a mess

Not true...I’m Latino, gay, black, Muslim, Trans, and Jewish on Fridays, and I was able to increase my wealth and buy my first home under a Trump’s policies...so life was definitely better for me back then...😉

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Not true...I’m Latino, gay, black, Muslim, Trans, and Jewish on Fridays, and I was able to increase my wealth and buy my first home under a Trump’s policies...so life was definitely better for me back then...😉

Congratulations.

• Haha (+1) 1

If Trump could just learn to shut up and handle his delivery of some of his messages i would say sure bring him back but his brash over the top style turns off a lot of people that other wise might jump on his band wagon so for that i hope they get someone else to fill his shoes .

Someone with he same resolve to fix what is truly wrong with the swamp but does it in a way that is (for the lack of a better term) more Presidential i guess but isn't in the office to make friends and handles the hard decisions with a back bone and not like a bumbling idiot as we have now ...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I don't think Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris will be on the ticket in 2024.  A long two years away and lots will happen.   

By 2024, Trump will be nearing 78 years of age.  I don't expect Biden to finish his term, and I think that will make GOP voters, despite Trump's appeal, to desire someone who's not pushing 80 at the beginning of their term.   I expect a swing after back to back septuagenarians.

I don't think Pence has support outside the evangelical Christian.  I don't think Harris has any support anywhere.  She'll likely be finishing out 1.5-2 years of Biden's term, but she won't impress.  She's invisible already.  

I'd expect two governors in 2024. It's going to be all about the economy if a recession occurs in 2022 on top of all the current issues ala Ronald Reagan in 80 and Clinton in 92.  Even if it's a relatively short one, it'll be happening during election season.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/28/2021 at 10:33 PM, Irv said:

I obviously think Biden and his communist buddies are total failures.  You may have seen my "What A Mess" posts.  But I don't want Trump back.  There are better options.  What are your thoughts? 

He wants it and will get it. He is the undisputed leader of the GOP Cult 

On 10/30/2021 at 10:59 PM, Albwan said:

The left is literally the 2020 version of the Nazi party.

Replace Jews with Trump/white people/middle class.

Given half the chance, they would burn the whole lot

and dance nude in the ashes.

You are an idiot 

• Like (+1) 2

All of the GOP should stay home and not participate in this fake election.  Chew on some Ivermectin, turn on OAN, send a care package to the QAnon guy with the horns, and move on to the next thing.  

6 hours ago, T master said:

If Trump could just learn to shut up and handle his delivery of some of his messages i would say sure bring him back but his brash over the top style turns off a lot of people that other wise might jump on his band wagon so for that i hope they get someone else to fill his shoes .

Someone with he same resolve to fix what is truly wrong with the swamp but does it in a way that is (for the lack of a better term) more Presidential i guess but isn't in the office to make friends and handles the hard decisions with a back bone and not like a bumbling idiot as we have now ...

He really stood up to Putin.  Hoax. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

I have never and will never vote for Trump.

I hope the Republicans move towards a Nikki Haley, John Kasich, Paul Ryan candidate.

If the Trump nonsense continues, it's an unforced error.

So, lifetime politicians, who don't represent the Republican Party...........or the average American ?

No thanks.

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, B-Man said:

So, lifetime politicians, who don't represent the Republican Party...........or the average American ?

No thanks.

If Trump "represents the Republican Party," order the tombstone.

The man is a financial fraud, a childish punk, has no leadership ability, in fact has never led anyone, and lives in his own fraudulently created imaginary universe.

• Agree 2
  • Dislike 1