10/28 Thursday Night Football: Packers (6-1) at Cardinals (7-0)

Hapless Bills Fan

3 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

The games this Sunday blow yet again…. Besides maybe Pittsburgh Cleveland and Colts Titans it’s a pretty lame set of games for the 2nd week in a row.

Yep but the top 6 teams in each conference can't play each other each week.  Math doesn't work that way.

Tennessee just seem to have our style of game moving forward and hope the buck wont stop with Tennessee.. That being said... Neither of these teams I am watching tonight scares the heck out of me. For me Tennessee scares me more then any other team in the NFL right now..

Am I or should I be wrong? Bucs look beatable... Maybe Brady will still have our zip code IDK,,, I think we beat TB... GB showing good defense but not dynamic.. 

49 minutes ago, maddenboy said:

would it change if they moved back to St Louis?

Or, would they have to have never left St. Louis?

Because I kinda know what you mean.

I think they would seem more legitimate in St.Louis. There’s something about their vibe in AZ that seems like a CFL team. St.Louis is a better sports town than Phoenix. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.