10/28 Thursday Night Football: Packers (6-1) at Cardinals (7-0)

Hapless Bills Fan

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think the absence of  Davante Adams is going to be big. Not totally buying the Cards yet but I think they win this one.

It's not just Davante Adams.  Allen Lazard is also on the Covid list and Marquez Valdez-Scantling is still on IR.

Aaron Rodgers will be throwing to Randall Cobb, Amari Rodgers, Equanimeous St Brown, and Malik Taylor.

It's somewhat analogous to Allen having Manny Sands, Isaiah Hodgins, Kumerow, and Isaiah McKenzie (actually that might be a better group)

17 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Cards crash to Earth and their coach gets exposed. People will point to JJ, only fueling his ego. 

I have a late season prediction. Watt comes back 2 weeks ahead of schedule and plays in the divisional round. The over/under on his name being mentioned during the broadcast will come in at 178…. Which is a slightly lower number than what he was mentioned in just one half of the 2019 wildcard debacle. 

2 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I'm on the cards here. Offense has been complete fire and Murray looks fantastic. Pair that with the Cards solid D and Rodgers missing pieces tonight, I like the Cards by two scores.

I think it could be more

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I have a late season prediction. Watt comes back 2 weeks ahead of schedule and plays in the divisional round. The over/under on his name being mentioned during the broadcast will come in at 178…. Which is a slightly lower number than what he was mentioned in just one half of the 2019 wildcard debacle. 

Have they actually said he could return for playoffs?

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think it could be more

Have they actually said he could return for playoffs?

Nah. I just saw this morning the timeline is about 3 months. If he pulled a “watt” and gets back a couple weeks early I can already envision how unwatchable that broadcast will be. 

• Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.