Texans trade Mark Ingram to Saints

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Who knows...he may even very much welcomes a way to move on from Texans sooner than later considering the circumstances lol.  I don't recall the timing of everything when he signed there, but I'd assume when he made the decision to go to Texans he was expecting Watson at QB among some other things that didn't quite go as planned as well lol

Cooks was traded to Houston.

That's what happens to Cooks..........he gets traded.........produces........gets traded again.

Reminds me of this guy:

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuOflc1at8G_d5Dnsoq

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Cooks was traded to Houston.

That's what happens to Cooks..........he gets traded.........produces........gets traded again.

Reminds me of this guy:

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuOflc1at8G_d5Dnsoq

Got ya. But I as I said when he was traded to Texans I think he was expecting Watson to be throwing him the ball. Believe the Watson gate went down after he was traded right? I could be wrong.

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Flacco back to the Jets.

Ingram back to the Saints.

It's reunion week in the NFL.

31 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Do we get Peterman or Zay Jones or Lee Smith?😏

Heck.  Why not trade for a geriatric Jason Peters to help out on our OL .   Super Bowl!

Hey - we could use Lee Smith for the next 2 weeks while Knox is out.  He can be our blocking TE and Sweeney our pass catching (I will not say field stretchng) TE.  But we have Gilliam and PS players, plus don't play anyone good in the next 2 weeks, so no need to give up an asset.

14 hours ago, 34-78-83 said:

as if Ingram even helped the Texans backfield, Cooks ...

He's been - by far - the Texans most effective back. Admittedly that's been a low bar.

Their coach specifically spoke to Ingram's place on the team earlier as critical, not just for his running ability but his leadership.

That's probably part of what prompted Cooks' response....

1 hour ago, timekills17 said:

He's been - by far - the Texans most effective back. Admittedly that's been a low bar.

Their coach specifically spoke to Ingram's place on the team earlier as critical, not just for his running ability but his leadership.

That's probably part of what prompted Cooks' response....

Sure but their backfield overall is quite inept (Ingram included) and I see this as a nice gesture to Ingram to go back to his old team and be a backup on a competitive team.

• Agree 1

40 minutes ago, 34-78-83 said:

Sure but their backfield overall is quite inept (Ingram included) and I see this as a nice gesture to Ingram to go back to his old team and be a backup on a competitive team.

I 90% agree with you.

"Sure, but they're their backfield overall quite inept..." and I'd 100% agree with you.

I don't think anyone is going to mistake 2021 Saints Ingram for his Pro-Bowl prior days with the Saints. But Alvin Kamara would look like a crippled version of Devin Singletary (at best) if he were playing for the Texans right now.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.