Week 6: Bills at Titans on MNF

YoloinOhio

That's just one of many route concepts. Add in that the WRs are all expected to know how to run the same route as the other receivers makes it even more impressive. The next play could be the exact same play, but a different receiver running it. I love how one WR will clear out the safety so his teammate can make a play. This happens a lot. One WR will draw a safety and another WR will be left one on one. There's a lot of great concepts being used by this team.

Buffalo will represent the AFC in SB LVI

"I can't think of a team that can go up there and beat them in the playoffs.  The Ravens?  Buffalo has put together a Juggernaut.  Only an injury to Josh will stop them.  Is Allen that good?  Nope, but he's good enough to win any game with this team.  Rattle him and play tight coverage.  That line is a wall.  He has all day to throw and more talent at receiver than you can cover.  So, it's not just about him. Send the Chargers up there to out score them.  They are giving up 13pts per game on defense. They have built a Juggernaut."

The person who started the thread above is actually a Titans fan. And some of these posts made me laugh.:lol:

This is a different beast.  Josh Allen is a big dumb cyborg.  Did you see him sitting on the bench?  They have figured out how to calm him down until it's his time to beat up on the opponent.  I imagine his mantra is "rest now, me go in on offense".

The Bills figured it out.  Protect him 5+ seconds when he drops back, when he finally finds a target, let that big rascal throw a strike 30 yards downfield.  Keep him calm, don't ask him to think.  If his protection breaks down, tell him "run Josh run"  After TD, Josh you go sit on bench until coach sends you back in.  Just sit Josh, don't try to think.

https://www.titansreport.com/topic/43337-buffalo-will-represent-the-afc-in-sb-lv/

• Haha (+1) 5

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

"I can't think of a team that can go up there and beat them in the playoffs.  The Ravens?  Buffalo has put together a Juggernaut.  Only an injury to Josh will stop them.  Is Allen that good?  Nope, but he's good enough to win any game with this team.  Rattle him and play tight coverage.  That line is a wall.  He has all day to throw and more talent at receiver than you can cover.  So, it's not just about him. Send the Chargers up there to out score them.  They are giving up 13pts per game on defense. They have built a Juggernaut."

The person who started the thread above is actually a Titans fan. And some of these posts made me laugh.:lol:

This is a different beast.  Josh Allen is a big dumb cyborg.  Did you see him sitting on the bench?  They have figured out how to calm him down until it's his time to beat up on the opponent.  I imagine his mantra is "rest now, me go in on offense".

The Bills figured it out.  Protect him 5+ seconds when he drops back, when he finally finds a target, let that big rascal throw a strike 30 yards downfield.  Keep him calm, don't ask him to think.  If his protection breaks down, tell him "run Josh run"  After TD, Josh you go sit on bench until coach sends you back in.  Just sit Josh, don't try to think.

https://www.titansreport.com/topic/43337-buffalo-will-represent-the-afc-in-sb-lv/

I was mind blown when I saw those 2 posts earlier this week talking about him being a big, dumb cyborg. Just goes to show they don't know anything about JA other than the bad highlights they show. Which is why nobody can figure out why the Bills are so good. It's because their QB is a beast!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LVGrown said:

I was mind blown when I saw those 2 posts earlier this week talking about him being a big, dumb cyborg. Just goes to show they don't know anything about JA other than the bad highlights they show. Which is why nobody can figure out why the Bills are so good. It's because their QB is a beast!

One of things I noticed following Josh going through the draft process was he didn't make a mental mistake, he said exactly what he was supposed to and did it well. Kids not dumb.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Did they really post Hunter Kelly as a joke? What a group of trash. 

• Angry 1

17 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

As stupid as this take is it is still somewhat amusing that they're basically treating Allen like The Incredible Hulk.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Perhaps the most uninformed take by any football fan ever. 

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.