TNF Game Thread: Rams @ Seahawks

PromoTheRobot

11 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Sitting here watching Stafford miss the same kinds of throws that Josh does but Josh gets crucified for them

Who crucifies Josh for missing occasional throws?  Our fans, maybe.. because we’re delusional and stay shocked whenever he misses because Josh Allen is an elite QB. 

National Media doesn’t.  Barely a peep from them when we started off slow this year. They all still treated him like the elite QB he is. 

No offense, but I think too many here still hang onto pre-2020 narratives of Allen.  He’s viewed way differently now. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 1

I thought that cheerleader was going to get killed by Henderson on a full sprint out of bounds. She didn’t budge when he was barreling at her.

Jamal Adams in “coverage” again on Higbee Tee Dee.

Also someone tell the Rams they can cut the tag off the back collar of their jerseys unless they plan to return them after the game. You still have the receipt, right?

16 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Who crucifies Josh for missing occasional throws?  Our fans, maybe.. because we’re delusional and stay shocked whenever he misses because Josh Allen is an elite QB. 

National Media doesn’t.  Barely a peep from them when we started off slow this year. They all still treated him like the elite QB he is. 

No offense, but I think too many here still hang onto pre-2020 narratives of Allen.  He’s viewed way differently now. 

Good point.  Some Bills fans and Nick Wright are irrationally hard on Allen. They grade every pass.  It's weird.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.