What's up with Rousseau?

GreggTX

12 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

No, I dont think we've received any further info yet, but reports were that Milano was walking and horsing around on the sidelines the rest of the game just fine, so it seemed very minor. Plus, it just seemed like the theme for this week from our coaching staff, any excuse to pull starters, they were going to take it.

I'm not overly concerned until I hear good reason to be.

gotcha. We could really use him this Sunday, for obvious reasons, so here’s hoping!

2 hours ago, Big Turk said:

We shutout a team 40-0 and allow 109 yards of offense and are worried about someone on D? C'mon man...be better than this.

The worry brigade never rests, they have needs…, 

1 hour ago, eball said:

It's folk.  As in one guy.  The OP.  Nothing to see here.

Yes “folk” is singular and plural, 

10 hours ago, Bufflow4 said:

Rousseau was in on the play early on where Mills pump faked then lost the ball. First he took away the passing lane, which caused Mills to fake, then he got to Mills together with Milano. 

bro, he took away the sky.  one thing having our front office love drafting physical freaks gives us, guys like edmunds and groot pop out of there stance and looking like they are jumping before they even extend their legs.

• Like (+1) 1

OP is 100% right.

This isn't just a Rousseau problem this is a D problem. I mean when you allow just over 100 yards to the offense and zero points,  worry should definitely set in. Also it isn't just one players bad play, its all of them.

Point being this team needs to do better.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, MrSarcasm said:

OP is 100% right.

This isn't just a Rousseau problem this is a D problem. I mean when you allow just over 100 yards to the offense and zero points,  worry should definitely set in. Also it isn't just one players bad play, its all of them.

it was OVER 100?  does the win still count?

35 minutes ago, MrSarcasm said:

OP is 100% right.

Username checks out. 

• Haha (+1) 1