A quick look at the remaining schedule...

Rubes

5 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

14-3 based on my pre-season prediction. Predicted 13-4 with a loss to Washington, but we saw how that went....

The Bills have started a run. After the Chiefs losses, it's hard not to feel more confident that the Bills finally get over that hump. 

When we play the chiefs THEY'LL be the ones needing that game.  Funny to think about.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Two of those sub .500 teams are the Chiefs and Colts both of which will be very difficult games.

Titans and Chiefs still the two toughest opponents on the schedule regardless of record.

While we have recently had a tough time against teams with great DLs, such as Titans and Colts, you are what your record says you are. 

Edited by Fan in Chicago

51 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

... and one of those 10 games against 6-24 opponents is the Chiefs... so that doesn't exactly tell the entire story.

That said, agreed that they should be able to feast on quite a few lesser opponents.

I have not watched them play but I hope new OL is struggling and it is good that we play them soon.

53 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Two of those sub .500 teams are the Chiefs and Colts both of which will be very difficult games.

Titans and Chiefs still the two toughest opponents on the schedule regardless of record.

A Carson Wentz Colts offense does not inspire fear. The Colts being 0-3 is not a huge surprise.

2 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

The Colts? Difficult? If Carson Wentz is still Quarterbacking them by that point they will be lucky to score a point on us.