OT: Are you concerned about Mac Jones?

Success

10 minutes ago, Success said:

Of course that bothers me - if it happens. 

I don't get why Pats fans come here trying to convince Buffalo fans that they're back & Mac is just going to keep it all going.  Is it possible to still be insecure after the success their team has had?

I post on other team's board, but I'm mindful of basic etiquette.  I can be all homer here, and overhyping Bills players - but I just wouldn't do it on a rival's board, or really any other board.

???? i am just gonna speak for myself....where have you seen me screaming "oh the pats are back!, we are coming for the division..rah rah...we have Mac Jones...etc"???? You will never find that because i do not do that here. I have gone out of my way to praise the bills, their players and praise majority of this fan base....i have never brought up the pats success to rub it in anyone's face. If i have brought up their success. It was to make a point during a topical conversation/debate/thread/post.  And again, it's YOUR fellow bills posters who make these threads up that you guys come into and anyone else can come into and talk about. 

Edited by Ghost_002!
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

I am asking so please don’t take this as an attack.. my question is can he still be fooled by the better D’s in the league? I know P Mannin and Brady for like the last 10 years they can have off games but rarely are fooled by a D. Has Allen elevated there yet? 

As for Jones I see a long career for him as long as he keeps the quick release and reads going, and improving.  That’s the one way he is very Brady like is the fast release. (No he isn’t Brady or as good as Brady but has that trait)

He'll be a career backup in three years. He doesn't have what it takes in the new NFL. Dream all you want.

3 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

???? i am just gonna speak for myself....where have you seen me screaming "oh the pats are back!, we are coming for the division..rah rah...we have Mac Jones...etc"???? You will never find that because i do not do that here. I have gone out of my way to praise the bills, their players and praise majority of this fan base....i have never brought up the pats success to rub it in anyone's face. If i have brought up their success. It was to make a point during a topical conversation/debate/thread/post.  And again, it's YOUR fellow bills posters who make these threads up that you guys commenting into and anyone else can come into and talk about. 

here’s a hint. 

stop posting in this silly thread and it will go away 

Connect the dots!!

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

here’s a hint. 

stop posting in this silly thread and it will go away 

Connect the dots!!

here's a hint....i am not bother by this thread, I am not bothered being here, I am not bothered by the likes of you or anyone else. You seem more bothered than i do..so I will carry on as a poster here.  

And you seem like you have it together talking about the silly thread going way, but post in the thread to keep it going....

Edited by Ghost_002!
  • Sad 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

???? i am just gonna speak for myself....where have you seen me screaming "oh the pats are back!, we are coming for the division..rah rah...we have Mac Jones...etc"???? You will never find that because i do not do that here. I have gone out of my way to praise the bills, their players and praise majority of this fan base....i have never brought up the pats success to rub it in anyone's face. If i have brought their success was to make a point during topical conversation/debate/thread/post.  And again, it's YOUR fellow bills posters who make these threads up that you guys commenting in for anyone to come in and discuss. 

Fair enough, and if I overreacted, all apologies.  We really only have 2 Pats fans who post here (that I'm aware of), and I appreciate the contributions generally.  Sometimes I see what I'd call humble bragging, but it's actually kind of challenging to be objective when it comes to anything Patriots or Patriots-fan related these days.  20 years is a long time, and most Pats fans that I encounter in real life become like cartoon characters when the conversation moves into anything sports-related.

I have no real reason to doubt what you're saying.  In general, I'm tired of the Patriots, I'm tired of BB, and I'm already tired of the Jones hype. It colors my POV.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Success said:

Fair enough, and if I overreacted, all apologies.  We really only have 2 Pats fans who post here (that I'm aware of), and I appreciate the contributions generally.  Sometimes I see what I'd call humble bragging, but it's actually kind of challenging to be objective when it comes to anything Patriots or Patriots-fan related these days.  20 years is a long time, and most Pats fans that I encounter in real life become like cartoon characters when the conversation moves into anything sports-related.

I have no real reason to doubt what you're saying.  In general, I'm tired of the Patriots, I'm tired of BB, and I'm already tired of the Jones hype. It colors my POV.

Have nothing but the ultimate respect for you! *cheers*

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

here's a hint....i am not bother by this thread, I am not bothered being here, I am not bothered by the likes of you or anyone else. You seem more bothered than i do..so I will carry on as a poster here.  

And you seem like you have it together talking about the silly thread going way, but post in the thread to keep it going....

please. Just stop

ITS A F-ING BILLS BOARD

you don’t like it ignore it or head back to the Cheatriots forms 

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Success said:

Lol, yeah after the very long, drawn out, continuous, brutal round house kicks in the taint up to anal cavity we received from Brady and Pats for nearly 20 yrs, it's very easy to flip on even the very few decent Pats fans lol

Edited by Sheneneh Jenkins
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

please. Just stop

ITS A F-ING BILLS BOARD

you don’t like it ignore it or head back to the Cheatriots forms 

ha ha just wow!

Edited by Ghost_002!

3 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

He'll be a career backup in three years. He doesn't have what it takes in the new NFL. Dream all you want.

Yawn.. another baseless claim not made with any sort of facts.. I’ll do it to Allen will be done in 2 years after he gets hurt running and not sliding. ( No I don’t mean it.. but it’s almost as stupid as his claim.

42 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Yawn.. another baseless claim not made with any sort of facts.. I’ll do it to Allen will be done in 2 years after he gets hurt running and not sliding. ( No I don’t mean it.. but it’s almost as stupid as his claim.

Tua would be the same player maybe even better on that patriot****** team 

57 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

He looks like a pretty good game manager to me when you have a defense like the patriots sometimes it’s enough

Not against us because of our defense but still pretty good

11 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Actually, I dont know if Tua would be better than Mac or not but I definitely think he would do really well on the Pats.

Put Mac Jones on that Dolphins team behind that OL and those two clueless OC’s and they would be looking to replace him next year , someone please tell me I’m wrong  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.