OT: Are you concerned about Mac Jones?

Success

Just now, Success said:

I think once they made some investments in the line, they wanted to believe & stick w/ those guys. But has anyone in that unit met expectations?  I'm not a good evaluator - I just know that the line as a whole is not good.  We had high hopes for some of these guys, like Morse & Dawkins.  Should we just scrap it and start from scratch?

No answers here. The only thing that is 100% is that the O-line has to be the top priority in the offseason.  

The guards need to be replaced for sure and bigger stronger DTs and then good depth behind them. the small ball needs to go.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 11/20/2021 at 12:06 PM, Strethor said:

On 11/20/2021 at 12:06 PM, Strethor said:

It's really funny to see Pats fans and media immediately link him to be a Brady second coming and that it's over for our regin at the top of the AFCE. It's certainly a good start for him, nothing is guarenteed in this league

Almost as funny as Bills fans who compare Allen as the second coming of Kelly 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.