Packers at Bills Sat Aug 28, 1 PM. Pre Season Finale. Pregame Thread

7 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Who’s hanging out with Cynthia tomorrow 

No Crazy Canucks there as the Canada to USA travel is still restricted to essential personnel although any American can come to Canada. 

Please don't jump through a table Cynthia you would probably just bounce off the hard white plastic ones.

The particle board one the Pro Wresters use are the easiest to break with fewer consequences ;)

6 hours ago, Ralonzo said:

A friend went to Belize and advised it was approximately 100 miles from the sun.

That said, God bless and hope I can come to such a paradise one day.

You should have said that's not possibly correct since the sun is about 93 million miles from Earth. 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

You should have said that's not possibly correct since the sun is about 93 million miles from Earth. 

ROTFLMAO 

I am sure it felt like it was less than 100 miles away ;)

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Let's all hope that doesn't happen in Miami on September 19th.

I would assume they would just switch the game to Buffalo then. I'd actually rather play Miami at home in September and have to go there October 31, due to the weather. But that would mean Buffalo would have to play five straight road games then.

23 minutes ago, chongli said:

I would assume they would just switch the game to Buffalo then. I'd actually rather play Miami at home in September and have to go there October 31, due to the weather. But that would mean Buffalo would have to play five straight road games then.

I think they would try to find a neutral site

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

Cheese belongs on your hamburger......not on your head ;)

Will  Aaron the Whiner Rodgers play today?

Go Bills 

Preseason Trash Talk! Now we're starting to get into regular season shape.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think they would try to find a neutral site

Forget all that. That's my yearly live Bills game. Besides we've been pretty lucky in South Florida for a bit now. Most storms seems to go north or into the gulf. Irma was the last real one and that was 2017.

Go Bills!!! 

Use this game to work on the things that matter, and stay healthy, oh, and kick those cheese heads azsez 😁👍

• Like (+1) 1