Should President Biden be Impeached?

52 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The ONLY ones bringing the former President into this discussion are those trying to save the reputation of the current nitwit. Your guy’s in charge now. Enjoy the ride! 

LMAO - of course you freaks wouldn't take an honest and holistic view of the 20 year ***** show in Afghanistan.  Of course none of you will acknowledge the role Trump played in setting up what is happening today.  Trump negotiated with terrorists; aided the release of 5,000 Taliban prisoners, and left Americans behind - all.by.design.

You freaks can only handle your sugar coated Trump news because he is your MASTER.

Biden is only cleaning up after another mess left behind from a "Republican" POTUS who promised to end these endless wars; instead he left 2500 Americans behind.

Promises made - promises dashed.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - of course you freaks wouldn't take an honest and holistic view of the 20 year ***** show in Afghanistan.  Of course none of you will acknowledge the role Trump played in setting up what is happening today.  Trump negotiated with terrorists; aided the release of 5,000 Taliban prisoners, and left Americans behind - all.by.design.

You freaks can only handle your sugar coated Trump news because he is your MASTER.

Biden is only cleaning up after another mess left behind from a "Republican" POTUS who promised to end these endless wars; instead he left 2500 Americans behind.

So the troops are coming home because of Trump yes or no?

Who made the promise and who ***** it up?

Edited by Chef Jim

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You are exactly right.  Thank you.  Now if he hadn't totally ***** it up.  

Point to another successful mission where a US POTUS surrendered to terrorists, released 5,000 terrorists in said country, left 2,500 American troops behind; and negotiated this deal 18 months before we left; and still airlifted 100,000+ people?

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Point to another successful mission where a US POTUS surrendered to terrorists, released 5,000 terrorists in said country, left 2,500 American troops behind; and negotiated this deal 18 months before we left; and still airlifted 100,000+ people?

Another?  Still waiting for the first.

Carry on Gullible Boy. 

But hey if you think this was successful you can point to Trump for setting the wheels in motion.  His successor just royally ***** it up.  Great game plan poor execution.  That's what happens where you change coaching staffs mid season.  I put it in a stupid sports analogy so you lunkheads would get it. 

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Carry on Gullible Boy. 

But hey if you think this was successful you can point to Trump for setting the wheels in motion.  His successor just royally ***** it up.  Great game plan poor execution.  That's what happens where you change coaching staffs mid season.  I put it in a stupid sports analogy so you lunkheads would get it. 

So you have no historical reference to base what success looks like - Got it.

Live shot of Taliban first Jim coming in for a win:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886my1p0pgrhh8coz0vl2

14 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Carry on Gullible Boy. 

I see you’re still having a hard time spinning this favorably. McCarthey was having trouble also. lol.

Thats why we did it.

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Your guy’s in charge now! Enjoy the ride. 

Impeachment is not appropriate, no more than how other wars ended, but Biden is not capable as he has shown. He will not last his term I predict. Then on to Kamala so next election will be wide open.

The impeachment process should be applied to the GOP and Dem party for their  selection of candidates for the last 3 or 4 election.

19 minutes ago, Governor said:

I like being in charge. Look at all of the huge pieces of legislation that are passing while people chase other stories. There’s lots of yummy stuff in that infrastructure package. 

And look at how many educated Americans getting vaccinated for the common good.

But once again - if the Pro Life party can find a way to politic the F out of an epidemic and sacrifice life - even their own followers - they sure as hell won’t miss an opportunity to do so.

Sick 

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

So you have no historical reference to base what success looks like - Got it.

Live shot of Taliban first Jim coming in for a win:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886my1p0pgrhh8coz0vl2

You need a historical reference to tell if something is a success or not?   

Carry on Spoon Fed Boy.

6 hours ago, Governor said:

I see you’re still having a hard time spinning this favorably. McCarthey was having trouble also. lol.

Thats why we did it.

Who is spinning it favorably?  It's a cluster***** with plenty of blame to go around.  I'm just trying to figure this out.  A troop withdrawal that was negotiated by Trump is a shitshow but the evacuation under Biden is a success?  Is this what you and @BillStime are going with here?

49 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Carry on Spoon Fed Boy.

Who is spinning it favorably?  It's a cluster***** with plenty of blame to go around.  I'm just trying to figure this out.  A troop withdrawal that was negotiated by Trump is a shitshow but the evacuation under Biden is a success?  Is this what you and @BillStime are going with here?

A total success

6 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Carry on Spoon Fed Boy.

Looks pretty successful. Over 120k evacuated, ending a war. Uncle Joe doing what needs to be done and he’ll be heavily rewarded for it. He’s a real dude. 

Edited by Governor
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Carry on Spoon Fed Boy.

I’m noticing some disturbing behavior on this board. You guys need to relax a bit. You’re all getting way too worked up over the fact that you can’t land any blows on Joe. 

There won’t ever be one single event that sinks Joe, or forces him to resign. You guys just chase Twitter all day and post these awful takes from people that have never worked in politics. Why would you listen to Jack Posobiec? Why are you getting your political takes from a conspiracy theorist?

You don’t see me doing that do you? Why do you follow this fake news?

You’re killing yourselves over this stuff.

8 hours ago, Governor said:

Looks pretty successful. Over 120k evacuated, ending a war. Uncle Joe doing what needs to be done and he’ll be heavily rewarded for it. He’s a real dude. 

So the way it was conducted was successful?   Abandoning the air base FIRST?   Leaving likely billions of dollars of high tech military gear behind for the Taliban?  Stranding Americans and other allies?  Zero vetting of those evacuated in the middle of a pandemic?  Absolute CHAOS with people chasing airplanes and hanging on to the plane and dropping thousands of feet to their deaths?   And here’s the kicker.  The man you call a “real dude” (whatever that means) said he planned for all contingencies?  Does it look like they did?  

If the planner/organizer/leader of a project in the private sector had their project go the “successfully” would likely be removed by their BOD. 

I’m noticing some disturbing behavior on this board. You guys need to relax a bit. You’re all getting way too worked up over the fact that you can’t land any blows on Joe. 

There won’t ever be one single event that sinks Joe, or forces him to resign. You guys just chase Twitter all day and post these awful takes from people that have never worked in politics. Why would you listen to Jack Posobiec? Why are you getting your political takes from a conspiracy theorist?

Why did you quote me with this nonsense?  When was the last time I posted a Tweet?  Quoted Jack Prosoniec (whoever he is) and gotten any takes from anyone but myself?  

Funny how so many world leaders have been VERY critical of Biden but you feel he did a great job with Afghanistan.  You’re on the wrong side of this one. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1. I’ve never been on Twitter nor posted anything from it.

2. I’m not all worked up, just looking at things objectively.

3. Your guys in charge now. If you don’t like the criticism, might I suggest you show a little empathy for those who had to put up with the same thing for the last four years?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

3. Your guys in charge now. If you don’t like the criticism, might I suggest you show a little empathy for those who had to put up with the same thing for the last four years?

No blows landed?  How many shots were taken at Trump that were major whiffs?  

The lack of awareness is strong in this one.  I think his love for Biden is he can relate to his senility.  

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’re a very angry young lad. Joe still loves you. He loves all of us.

47 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No blows landed?  How many shots were taken at Trump that were major whiffs?  

The lack of awareness is strong in this one.  I think his love for Biden is he can relate to his senility.  

Joe got the suicide bombers!

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

So the way it was conducted was successful?   Abandoning the air base FIRST?   Leaving likely billions of dollars of high tech military gear behind for the Taliban?  Stranding Americans and other allies?  Zero vetting of those evacuated in the middle of a pandemic?  Absolute CHAOS with people chasing airplanes and hanging on to the plane and dropping thousands of feet to their deaths?   And here’s the kicker.  The man you call a “real dude” (whatever that means) said he planned for all contingencies?  Does it look like they did?  

If the planner/organizer/leader of a project in the private sector had their project go the “successfully” would likely be removed by their BOD. 

Why did you quote me with this nonsense?  When was the last time I posted a Tweet?  Quoted Jack Prosoniec (whoever he is) and gotten any takes from anyone but myself?  

Funny how so many world leaders have been VERY critical of Biden but you feel he did a great job with Afghanistan.  You’re on the wrong side of this one. 

Who is stranded? “No man left behind” applies to soldiers, not every Afghan that might want to leave the country over the next year.

Are we supposed to take the entire country home with us?

4 hours ago, Governor said:

Joe got the suicide bombers!

No their bombs got them. Hence the term suicide bombers. You may excuse yourself from this conversation. Leave it to the adults mmmkay. 

EDIT:  Never mind.  I didn't see the news.  Good for him.  Still doesn't erase the cluster*****edness of the withdrawal.  

4 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Actually by definition the suicide bomber got himself..

Sorry…..I replied before I read the replies. 

Edited by Chef Jim

4 hours ago, Governor said:

I’m neither angry or young. But thanks for your concern. And I’m pretty sure Joe doesn’t love me. His first love is for the swamp and the corrupt system he’s been swimming in for nearly fifty years. 

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

No their bombs got them. Hence the term suicide bombers. You may excuse yourself from this conversation. Leave it to the adults mmmkay. 

EDIT:  Never mind.  I didn't see the news.  Good for him.  Still doesn't erase the cluster*****edness of the withdrawal.  

Sorry…..I replied before I read the replies. 

You were so busy attacking Joe that you didn’t see the news.

On 8/28/2021 at 11:45 PM, Governor said:

Lol!!!!

You're just being a troll. No one with half a brain cell would believe that crap😂🤣

• Haha (+1) 2

On 8/29/2021 at 10:30 AM, Governor said:

Joe is NOT touching my knee or hair. Cuomo got bounced for the same thing.