Football fans are back in Pittsburgh (fight)

Virgil

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

He was in the wrong section, blocking views, she asked him to please sit down and said FU. He continued to stand there and she told him he was in the wrong section, he was too stupid to listen and began to swear at her. Is he still so right and tough. She may have been drunk. He may have been drunk.

Link? Or did you also have a friend who just so happened to be sitting right there? 🤔😂  ORRRR…are you making stuff up too? Explain why everyone defended him if he came into their section disrupting things that led to the fight??

Never hit a woman.....unless she has a gun.

lol…so a knife ain’t good enough reason huh? Or what if she has a brick? You guys are going way overboard with that never ever hit a woman crap.

IMO there are 2 reasons you can hit a woman: 

1. They are threatening you with a weapon

2. You are being outnumbered

That simple.

Edited by StHustle
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, scuba guy said:

You mite want to come to Rochester and find out how many steelers fans there are in town before you randomly acusse someone of lying on a message board.

Aka get your facts straight also.

My friend was there with his son and his brother who lives in Pittsburgh. His brother has season tickets.

And again not defending what anyone did or said merely saying guy in white shirt was not supposed to be in that section.

Next time you mite want to think there was maybe something that went on before the videos were rolling.

I’m in Rochester and haven’t noticed many Steelers fans to be honest. 

I find it funny you’re calling him out to get his facts straight but you’re just posting hearsay with zero proof. So, not facts. 

Also, gotta agree that many people there seemed to be on the side of white shirt, and they were a lot closer than your “friend.”

He was in the wrong section, blocking views, she asked him to please sit down and said FU. He continued to stand there and she told him he was in the wrong section, he was too stupid to listen and began to swear at her. Is he still so right and tough. She may have been drunk. He may have been drunk. Never hit a woman.....unless she has a gun.

Wow thanks it is sad either way put I guess kmowome on this board put you really read and understood my post I am not defending any of the 3 just a fact he was is the wrong section and stood up in front of them.  Know I have to shows facts about the truth.

As the old saying goes let it go let it go

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 8/22/2021 at 4:43 PM, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Without seeing the entire build up I would say the woman is mostly to blame. 

The woman is yelling in the black guys face (and in his personal space) so he puts his hand out to move her back a bit. She responds with a full on slap to his face. Black guy then does a huge windup (without actually swinging) to cause that flinch. Then the white guy gets up to get involved and all 3 start shoving/throwing punches. 

The white guy took a couple good hits to the face and was clearly dazed. Surprising he wasn't knocked out cold. 

Is there vaccination requirements to attend Steelers games? If not, I hope they go get tested!

On 8/22/2021 at 7:40 PM, Niagara Bill said:

That us not her boyfriend, and the black dude told her to go truck yourself. When he drilled his beer on her. Different circumstance Mac but maybe fact.

Rule 1. Don't hit a women

I agreed with this up until a few years ago and so did the guy that my 6'2" 200 lb woman roomate put in the hospital. 3 surgeries and permanent brain damage later I think he wishes he fought back. She got nothing but a stern talking to by the police because she's a woman in a fight even though she started and escalated the whole thing. 

I have had many experiences with drunk woman trying to fight me. My jobs mostly deal with the public either in large groups or a couple of them in my car. A very large majority of the public is extremely stupid(I'm seriously surprised humanity has lasted this long, that stupid) even more so when alcohol is involved. I've been spit on, hit with sticks, rocks, frozen water bottles, had my hair pulled, eyes gouged, choked with purse, kicked in the balls and many more fun and exciting things by women that were mad I wouldn't let them backstage at a concert. The second we make any movement they start saying you can't do anything to us we're girls.  We have to have a female guard with every male guard just so woman don't attack the male. We try to also have a uniformed police officer because they can and will take them down by force. 

I wish I still had my dash cam from ubering. It's crazy how many women are violent. 

Teaching woman that they can't be touched is creating a generation of woman that think they can do whatever they please with no repercussions just because their a woman. We're not talking about a woman getting beat for making the wrong dinner. She physically attacked him and the guy still avoided hitting her until she jumped in middle of it again.  When the unwritten rule was made woman weren't going around starting fights with men because they know they can't be touched. 

Rule 1. Don't hit someone and expect not to be hit back. 

18 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

He was in the wrong section, blocking views, she asked him to please sit down and said FU. He continued to stand there and she told him he was in the wrong section, he was too stupid to listen and began to swear at her. Is he still so right and tough. She may have been drunk. He may have been drunk. Never hit a woman.....unless she has a gun.

If he's in the wrong place starting everything why are all the people around them defending the guy? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

I agreed with this up until a few years ago and so did the guy that my 6'2" 200 lb woman roomate put in the hospital. 3 surgeries and permanent brain damage later I think he wishes he fought back. She got nothing but a stern talking to by the police because she's a woman in a fight even though she started and escalated the whole thing. 

I have had many experiences with drunk woman trying to fight me. My jobs mostly deal with the public either in large groups or a couple of them in my car. A very large majority of the public is extremely stupid(I'm seriously surprised humanity has lasted this long, that stupid) even more so when alcohol is involved. I've been spit on, hit with sticks, rocks, frozen water bottles, had my hair pulled, eyes gouged, choked with purse, kicked in the balls and many more fun and exciting things by women that were mad I wouldn't let them backstage at a concert. The second we make any movement they start saying you can't do anything to us we're girls.  We have to have a female guard with every male guard just so woman don't attack the male. We try to also have a uniformed police officer because they can and will take them down by force. 

I wish I still had my dash cam from ubering. It's crazy how many women are violent. 

Teaching woman that they can't be touched is creating a generation of woman that think they can do whatever they please with no repercussions just because their a woman. We're not talking about a woman getting beat for making the wrong dinner. She physically attacked him and the guy still avoided hitting her until she jumped in middle of it again.  When the unwritten rule was made woman weren't going around starting fights with men because they know they can't be touched. 

Rule 1. Don't hit someone and expect not to be hit back. 

If he's in the wrong place starting everything why are all the people around them defending the guy? 

200 lbs 6,2 is certainly different that this situation. Most often the man is bigger, always except.

I did not know the exact situation but a huge percentage of people were taking his side because of the slap. I was trying to change the dialog. My seats were in the aisle. I gave had wrong section folks 3 or 4 times every game in 3rd quarter. Some are cool, some are idiots, some say sorry, some stand in front of you for 5 minutes trying to fiqure out what to do. Some spill their beer, some spill it on others. Easy to see how this circumstance happens.

Most people are polite even when drunk. Some are not. Some have thin skins. Some are regular fighters, some are not. 

He'll, the guy sitting there may not even know the women and maybe felt compelled to jump up when she was hit.

If the dude in the aisle had 1 oz of class, he would have walked away from a drunk women.

200 lbs 6,2 is certainly different that this situation. Most often the man is bigger, always except.

I did not know the exact situation but a huge percentage of people were taking his side because of the slap. I was trying to change the dialog. My seats were in the aisle. I gave had wrong section folks 3 or 4 times every game in 3rd quarter. Some are cool, some are idiots, some say sorry, some stand in front of you for 5 minutes trying to fiqure out what to do. Some spill their beer, some spill it on others. Easy to see how this circumstance happens.

Most people are polite even when drunk. Some are not. Some have thin skins. Some are regular fighters, some are not. 

He'll, the guy sitting there may not even know the women and maybe felt compelled to jump up when she was hit.

If the dude in the aisle had 1 oz of class, he would have walked away from a drunk women.

Yeah I've definitely saw problems from out of section fans before. You would think they would be cool because they're not supposed to be there and want to blend in but nope. 

It's crazy. Just had a situation while ubering. Woman(looking a mess) came up to car with her kid and a bunch of stuff that either wasn't gonna fit or damage my car if something isn't under it. Basically wanted me to move her apartment in my sedan. I offered a few solutions and she couldn't handle it. Started getting loud and going between looking for sympathy and threats then lie after lie. I still tried to help against better judgement but she continued. Finally gave up and told them to get out, I'm cancelling the ride. She lost it. Started spitting at me and hitting my car while getting the stuff she already threw in the car and kid out. Yelling any and everything to anybody close to come and fight me. I'm waiting for the police right now.

I chuckled in the middle of her freak out thinking about this thread. The spitting got to me though. My car can be fixed, her spitting on me could be a big issue. I am masked while driving but who knows where she's been or what she has. 

I wanted to lock the doors and take the kid to CPS. She clearly was an addict of some kind. I do hope they end up in a better situation. 

Edited by Not at the table Karlos
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/22/2021 at 3:45 PM, Niagara Bill said:

Big tough guy.....f him. He punched a drunk women. 

I have no idea what you were watching. She slapped him, her man stepped in and got knocked the **** out. I see no fault on him. She escalated to a physical confrontation. 

Don't write checks your privilege can't cash. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, blitzboy54 said:

I have no idea what you were watching. She slapped him, her man stepped in and got knocked the **** out. I see no fault on him. She escalated to a physical confrontation. 

Don't write checks your privilege can't cash. 

You have no idea...not her boy friend just somebody trying to help, and he was swearing at her and he was in the wrong section.

The only privilege here is you giving that 6,2, 220 lb jerk the benefit of the doubt.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 8/23/2021 at 3:37 PM, scuba guy said:

Wow thanks it is sad either way put I guess kmowome on this board put you really read and understood my post I am not defending any of the 3 just a fact he was is the wrong section and stood up in front of them.  Know I have to shows facts about the truth.

As the old saying goes let it go let it go

So, if he was in the correct section and stood up, then the woman and her boyfriend would have been ok with it? People sit in the wrong sections at sporting events all the time, so I that had zero to do with it. 

• Eyeroll 1

This is a good lesson in keeping your hands to yourself unless you want to get in a fight. Dude was standing watching a football game and was told to sit down. Then lady proceeded to verbally assault him and had audacity slap him in the face. The rest is history. As for hitting a woman, it’s clear she pushed him a second time and as he threw a defensive punch at the dude it ricocheted off his forearm into her upper chest/chin. 

19 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

You have no idea...not her boy friend just somebody trying to help, and he was swearing at her and he was in the wrong section.

The only privilege here is you giving that 6,2, 220 lb jerk the benefit of the doubt.

She slapped him. PERIOD. He stepped up PERIOD. They got smoked, they deserved it. 

It's pre season. People sit in the "wrong" section all the time. 

4 hours ago, blitzboy54 said:

She slapped him. PERIOD. He stepped up PERIOD. They got smoked, they deserved it. 

It's pre season. People sit in the "wrong" section all the time. 

So that means she is privileged..sounds like someone has an inferiority complex. 

Wow, worship a guy because he is so tough he beat up a woman and a 50 yr old who tried to step in. 

So So wrong on all levels. 

On 8/24/2021 at 5:41 PM, Dr.Sack said:

This is a good lesson in keeping your hands to yourself unless you want to get in a fight. Dude was standing watching a football game and was told to sit down. Then lady proceeded to verbally assault him and had audacity slap him in the face. The rest is history. As for hitting a woman, it’s clear she pushed him a second time and as he threw a defensive punch at the dude it ricocheted off his forearm into her upper chest/chin. 

My last point on this discussion.

So this big, super punk who is being defended by many here us the question. 

What would you say if the woman was 65, a granny, who reacted to a punk swearing at her and slapped him. Or 15?

How tough does this dude look if he hits her? Just because he got slapped.

I say he is just one drunk punk, with a chip. NEVER hit a woman. 

Thank you, thank you very much.

I am quite disappointed in members of the Bills mafia who defended this guy.  and before you say anything, I know my opinion is not worth poop to you.

• Agree 1

On 8/24/2021 at 8:29 AM, Niagara Bill said:

She didn’t get hit until after the other guy squared off on him and she jumped in between them, swinging.  She did not get hit before that.  

On 8/24/2021 at 4:39 PM, K-9 said:

So, if he was in the correct section and stood up, then the woman and her boyfriend would have been ok with it? People sit in the wrong sections at sporting events all the time, so I that had zero to do with it. 

Dude the whole "sitting in the wrong section" thing was made up. Some weird people exist who like to push narratives online that have nothing to do with them. They'll do odd things like pretend to have inside knowledge on a random fight at a random stadium. It's hilarious cause this isn't even a Bills game and yet we have someone on a Bills message board so passionate about making this guy out to be a villain, they're willing to ignore that fact that most of us have common sense and even tho the odds of them knowing someone in that section who actually knew the facts are at least 1 in several hundred thousand, they still make up such a scenario...one that still doesn't even excuse the woman's behavior. If the man in the white shirt was indeed in the wrong, all the woman had to do was report him to security...not physically engage with him. Thats the clear civil thing to do if and when any fellow fan, in the right section or not, is acting in a manner that violates the rules. Once she physically engaged him he had every right to stand his ground and demand she leave him alone....OR defend himself if it came to that...which it did. He clearly showed restraint until he was in full on engagement. Some people live by double standards.

• Like (+1) 1