Bills hire Cynthia Frelund

YoloinOhio

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t know what a digital content creator does exactly… 

Well id be shocked if she isn't writing or speaking about the Bills from an analytical standpoint. 

She's really good with that stuff and seems very passionate about it

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Ugh.  She is one of my least liked commentators.  Her need to spew ridiculous predictions is really annoying.  "My computer program predicts that Singletary will get 73.28 yards today and Josh Allen will throw for 381.328 yards."  I don't really know why she irritates me so much, but just round to the nearest 5 yards for stat predictions!  Oh well, maybe she will put in the time and research and surprise me with her coverage.  

Edited by HereComesTheReignAgain
  • Like (+1) 12
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Agree 6

1 minute ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Ugh.  She is one of my least liked commentators.  Her need to spew ridiculous predictions is really annoying.  "My computer program predicts that Singletary will get 73.28 yards today and Josh Allen will throw for 381.328 yards."  I don't really know why she irritates me so much, but just round to the nearest 5 yards for stats!  Oh well, maybe she will put in the time and research and surprise me with her coverage.  

I’m not an analytics guy but you can’t really fault someone for doing their job. That was what they hired her to do. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t know what a digital content creator does exactly… 

She's going to make exclusive videos and write articles for the Bills website.

And probably be a regular guest in One Bills Live. 

She's basically a colleague of Chris Brown and Maddy Glabb now. 

12 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

Or her contract with NFLN wasn’t renewed….

Doesn't mean she can't do both...

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

I’m not an analytics guy but you can’t really fault someone for doing their job. That was what they hired her to do. 

I would just think that 34 yards rushing and 21 yards receiving gets rounded to 35 and 20.  Again, I am not quite sure why that bothers me so much.  Maybe it says more about me!   I find her very annoying, but I might be in the minority here.  Why couldn't the Bills pry Kay Adams away from the NFL Network?!

Edited by HereComesTheReignAgain
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Is this normal across the league?  I’ve just never heard of teams randomly signing well known NFLN or ESPN people - under contract, or not - to work as digital content contributors.  

Now go get Kyle Brandt for OBL. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1