Biden fumbles pandemic cure

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Biden is no Lincoln, but he is ten times the person Trump is.

Trump is pure garbage

Pat Robertson wants to save you. Just send him a check. And then another one.

He is not much different fromTrump

My post was advocating we all take responsibility for ourselves. I apologize for not communicating that better to you, my bad. 

Everyone is vaccinated.  Kids have to have a negative test. 

But everyone in a mask.  

The vaccines work tho.

I'm now actively rooting for NYC to die.  And I've never despite its deranged and horrific leadership felt that way.  

There is nothing here that makes sense.  

The message here is you are never safe.  And mitigation will never stop:

Screenshot_20210730-101835_Chrome.jpg

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Yesterday:

10 weeks ago:

He’s to busy collecting his ten percent from his crack head sons art sales to know what the hell is going on in this country. Worst president ever.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

95,000 new cases yesterday is a first down to you? 

You gotta wonder what his interaction with the ladies looked like to Tibsy back in the day. 

“GUYS, she threw a drink in my face!! FIRST BASE B*TCHES!”

(Disclaimer:  I don’t advocate on behalf of any baseball analogies where women are concerned, it’s highly misogynistic and patriarchal.) 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Governor said:

It’s no longer Covid-19. This is a different virus. If you booger eating meatheads don’t get vaccinated we’ll be fighting Covid-37 a year from now.

Wouldn’t that require a leap in the space time continuum? 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Governor said:

It’s no longer Covid-19. This is a different virus. If you booger eating meatheads don’t get vaccinated we’ll be fighting Covid-37 a year from now.

Curious you uses the word "meathead."

A buddy of mine has maintained for a long time during this disaster that they will never let it go because they think it's about some faux tough guy vs the enlightened thing. 

That the super smart think they're getting over on "the dumb tough guys" by getting us in masks and distancing as part of a greater assault on toxic masculinity and we, the enlightened know better then you always.  

Never fully brushed that off but now I'm beginning to rise it up the ladder real quick.  

As one who works in health care I should be behind trying to protect all, have vaccinated people wear masks so they can’t transmit to in infected.  But I’m done.

Open things up at this point.  Let employers and businesses make their decisions on mandating vaccinations.  And if you are so goddamned stupid to not get a vaccine, then go ahead, get infected and die.  If you are so goddamned stupid to put your kids at risk and they die, figure out how you’ll explain that to you family and your God.

We can no longer allow the stupid minority in this country to dictate terms.  They know the risks; if they get sick and die so be it.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Curious you uses the word "meathead."

A buddy of mine has maintained for a long time during this disaster that they will never let it go because they think it's about some faux tough guy vs the enlightened thing. 

That the super smart think they're getting over on "the dumb tough guys" by getting us in masks and distancing as part of a greater assault on toxic masculinity and we, the enlightened know better then you always.  

Never fully brushed that off but now I'm beginning to rise it up the ladder real quick.  

I don’t think it’s that at all. We just don’t want you filthy cretins cramping our style.

39 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

As one who works in health care I should be behind trying to protect all, have vaccinated people wear masks so they can’t transmit to in infected.  But I’m done.

Open things up at this point.  Let employers and businesses make their decisions on mandating vaccinations.  And if you are so goddamned stupid to not get a vaccine, then go ahead, get infected and die.  If you are so goddamned stupid to put your kids at risk and they die, figure out how you’ll explain that to you family and your God.

We can no longer allow the stupid minority in this country to dictate terms.  They know the risks; if they get sick and die so be it.

You’re way further along than I am due to your profession. I understand the frustration but we’re dealing with children here. The minute Biden isn’t out there pushing vaccinations, they’ll claim he’s committing genocide on red states.

Don’t believe me?

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Governor said:

You’re way further along than I am due to your profession. I understand the frustration but we’re dealing with children here. The minute Biden isn’t out there pushing vaccinations, they’ll claim he’s committing genocide on red states.

Don’t believe me?

Cut the partisan crap. Isn’t this the same administration that said they’d never trust a vaccine created under Trump? They’ve got nobody to blame but themselves for this horrific messaging. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Cut the partisan crap. Isn’t this the same administration that said they’d never trust a vaccine created under Trump? They’ve got nobody to blame but themselves for this horrific messaging. 

They said they would not trust Trump if he said it worked, but that they’d trust the FDA and the scientists.  Facts matter.

• Like (+1) 1