Around the League Training Camp Thread

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

They already cut the the kid I guess who hit him. I seen a closeup cell phone video, the hit didn’t look terrible and he seemed to pull up. I get the discipline but cutting the guy seems extreme on such a teachable serious moment 

We don't know the backstory or the history....maybe he had several previous "close calls" and was told to knock it off, or told if he did it again that was It.

Meanwhile at Giants camp:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

We don't know the backstory or the history....maybe he had several previous "close calls" and was told to knock it off, or told if he did it again that was It.

Meanwhile at Giants camp:

I agree there should be more to the story of the kid in carolina.. 

To add in to your Giants brawl Golloday is hurt already there too. Seen something about him grabbing his left leg and not looking great. 

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Nothing good happens in August 

Their season is already done

Wow.. I hate them as our competition but I’ve been a big fan of their drafts and team building. That’s a pretty terrible start to camp 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

We got a full team brawl at giants camp, a guy knocking out a teammate and getting cut at panthers camp, guy taken away via ambulance at jets camp. 

Pretty eventful first day of pads around the league. 

Edited by Process

In Jets news, they put on pads and somehow their offensive line did much, much worse than without pads. Bad day for their O in general because of the pressure. 

Same for the Dolphins,

Edited by jeremy2020

12 minutes ago, Process said:

We got a full team brawl at giants camp, a guy knocking out a teammate and getting cut at panthers camp, guy taken away via ambulance at jets camp. 

Pretty eventful first day of pads around the league. 

Joe Judge is making the Giants run gassers and do pushups.

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

‘Yikes.’ is Right! That’s some fine journalism right there! ‘.um.. somebody got hurt.. I think.. More later..’

🤦‍♂️

The backboard and ambulance sound bad whoever it was.

11 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Let's all be thankful that our team is just humming along, getting better and building fellowship.

Not breaking their feet, knocking each other out, brawling like it's Gangs of New York, or getting stretchered off on back boards.  

May it continue thus.....

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Let's all be thankful that our team is just humming along, getting better and building fellowship.

Not breaking their feet, knocking each other out, brawling like it's Gangs of New York, or getting stretchered off on back boards.  

Gangs of New Jersey.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/08/03/panthers-cut-j-t-ibe-after-practice-hit-that-injured-keith-kirkwood/amp/

Panther’s O apparently looks like Dookie and Rhule is none to happy about it. Just heard Darnold do his best Rob Johnson during after practice interview.

Local radio guys already starting preliminary Brady gone as OC if this keeps up😜