Interesting analysis of Josh Allen 2020 season

Nice, this season will be another in a line of great performances by # 17 and his crew, the Buffalo 🦬 Bills.

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

Nice, this season will be another in a line of great performances by # 17 and his crew, the Buffalo 🦬 Bills.

Go Bills!!!

We’re so fortunate to have him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5

7 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

Love how he talks about his interview skills

Just a guess, but I think he’s referencing Josh being interviewed by the Giants/NY Press after consecutive beatdowns of the Jersey teams to open the ‘19 season. He was asked (paraphrasing) if he would have liked to play for a New York team. 

“I DO play for New York’s team!” -with a wink. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Just a guess, but I think he’s referencing Josh being interviewed by the Giants/NY Press after consecutive beatdowns of the Jersey teams to open the ‘19 season. He was asked (paraphrasing) if he would have liked to play for a New York team. 

I think it might be that following Allen through the draft process and his time in Buffalo, ignoring the tweet thing that was from back in his time in high school, Josh always says the right thing and does it well he clearly knows what he should be saying and sticks to it.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I also think if we see an upward trajectory from Josh year 5 all the flies will come out of the closet like Steven a and say I called it when he was at Wyoming generation talent

• Agree 1

Very impressive from a self admitted Fins fan.  Protocol, thanks bud for finding for us.  He built a nice story on JA17.  If TB12 can have his logo, our guy is JA17, JA17.  He was great and I even like the thick NYC accent.   He’s like Jimmy Two Time.

“I get the papes, get the papes”.

I just need to know, who is our Nicky the no nose, Pete the killer and so on.  

Edited by machine gun kelly
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

I think it might be that following Allen through the draft process and his time in Buffalo, ignoring the tweet thing that was from back in his time in high school, Josh always says the right thing and does it well he clearly knows what he should be saying and sticks to it.

That and he now knows that in this day and age what you say, especially on social media can have repercussions, so he is all business in that regard, he is a smart guy. 

28 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Very impressive from a self admitted Fins fan.  Protocol, thanks bud for finding for us.  He built a nice story on JA17.  If TB12 can have his logo, our guy is JA17, JA17.  He was great and I even like the thick NYC accent.   He’s like Jimmy Two Time.

“I get the papes, get the papes”.

I just need to know, who is our Nicky the no nose, Pete the killer and so on.  

I thought it was Freddy No Nose

32 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

He was great and I even like the thick NYC accent.   

Nicky was in WITSEC, now get the papes, get the papes.

Ah yeah, I don't know no Freddy (Nicky). Moe Black and Fat Andy are the ones in charge of getting the papers ready... then Jimmy collects them.

Edited by Prospector
  • Haha (+1) 1

Haven't watched yet, but I will die on the hill that JAs 2019 season was significantly better than people realize and the lack of deep ball accuracy in 2019 is a super flawed stat due to the number of games in 25+ mph winds they played in at the end of the season.

• Like (+1) 2