DeSantis For President in 2024?

On 8/20/2022 at 7:04 PM, OrangeBills said:

You're wrong.  The 10 year annualized death numbers don't jump when smoothed.

And those Asian governments (inclusive of Russia) don't care AT ALL about their people.

is China locking down cause of the flu.  So weird. 

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

is China locking down cause of the flu.  So weird. 

It's called a signaling effect.  China doesn't care AT ALL about its people, so if it can ruin their lives, BUT demolish Western Nations in the process...well that's worth doing.

Shouldn't be that hard to comprehend.

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

It will be interesting to see how they attempt to tear down what appears to me to be a very serious, accomplished, individual. 

Oh they will try. At every single turn.  It will be no different than what they did and are doing to the orange menace.  Those looking for DeSantis to run because he's more polished and less mean tweety than Trump so therefore he'll be treated differently by the other side, media, social media etc.

Ummm yeah.  Not happening.

1 minute ago, DRsGhost said:

Oh they will try. At every single turn.  It will be no different than what they did and are doing to the orange menace.  Those looking for DeSantis to run because he's more polished and less mean tweety than Trump so therefore he'll be treated differently by the other side, media, social media etc.

Ummm yeah.  Not happening.

I mean, I don't like Trump, and didn't like him or his style in the 80s, 90s, 00s, 10s or now...thank goodness he didn't buy the Bills!

n fact it's unfortunate that it took a character like that had to come along with the right ideas, noone else would have bothered to go through all that to get elected (this is the modern Media strategy...make it absurdly painful for anyone with non-Leftist idealogy to want to do it).

But this guy seems to be a nice guy who dared to challenge doctrine...that'll be it, they'll say FL people died due to COVID or somethng

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

I mean, I don't like Trump, and didn't like him or his style in the 80s, 90s, 00s, 10s or now...thank goodness he didn't buy the Bills!

n fact it's unfortunate that it took a character like that had to come along with the right ideas, noone else would have bothered to go through all that to get elected (this is the modern Media strategy...make it absurdly painful for anyone with non-Leftist idealogy to want to do it).

But this guy seems to be a nice guy who dared to challenge doctrine...that'll be it, they'll say FL people died due to COVID or somethng

Every day Xi Q DeSantis speaks puts him further and further away from any chance at the White House.

His attacks on LGTBQ alone will backfire on him and the cult. 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Every day Xi Q DeSantis speaks puts him further and further away from any chance at the White House.

His attacks on LGTBQ alone will backfire on him and the cult. 

You've been floating it for awhile, but I don't think your Xi Q DeSantis is going to stick.  Perhaps change it to Putin Mao DeathSatanist?  

Or maybe just listen to the guy with an open mind? After all, he'll be your next president.  

25 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

You've been floating it for awhile, but I don't think your Xi Q DeSantis is going to stick.  Perhaps change it to Putin Mao DeathSatanist?  

Or maybe just listen to the guy with an open mind? After all, he'll be your next president.  

It's hilarious that it's gone from Putin puppet to Xi puppet.  These guys...

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

I'll look for the posts of you applauding this - and others like it

Oh you got me - you had to dig real hard to find some random state representative from Pennsylvania - to defend your boy Xi DeSantis - congratulations 

idiots 

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Keep talkin bro - nothing like digging your own grave Xi Q DeSantis

Xi Q DeSantis…did you come up with that on your own? Was it just a flash of comedic genius or did you have to think about it for a while? Kind of reminds me of how Trump makes up names for everyone he dislikes. Very clever and witty. Kudos!

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Keep talkin bro - nothing like digging your own grave Xi Q DeSantis

That's my POTUS!  

"Spot on Ron"

--Get this on T Shirts.  

19 hours ago, B-Man said:

Lol State Run Twitter posted it as sensitive content.  

Edited by Big Blitz