Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

18 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Definitely voted for Trump

No matter what they are. why would you use third party pro nouns when talking to someone in first person.  that's how you would refer to someone that's not physically there.

I, me, my, mine, myself, we, our, ours, ourselves — First person. You, your, yours, yourself — Second person. She, her, hers, herself, he, him, his, himself, they, them, themselves, their, theirs — Third person

IF you say that He is here, I will be looking around for that third person that arrived.

Im all for anyone and everyone finding a place in life where they are happy/content.  Finding that soul that makes this life a little easier.  But, its an age old narrative that needing/forcing others acceptance/approval to get to a that place, almost ensures it will never happen.

17 hours ago, B-Man said:

This should go here also.  Watch the Lefties response to truth.

Looks like the dude covering his face wanted no part of that. same with others in the front of the class.

I guess in todays world just yelling NO is a valid reply to a basic scientific fact.

• Agree 1

LAPD chief bans the 'Blue Lives Matter' flag at Los Angeles police stations

American Thinker, by Monica Showalter

So Los Angeles has a new mayor -- the far-left Karen Bass, and it hasn't taken long for changes to kick in, letting the police know she doesn't have their back. Latest news is this diktat from above, as reported by Fox News: The Los Angeles Police Department banned the Thin Blue Line flag from public areas within police departments this week over a complaint that the flag represented "violent, extremist views."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/01/outrageous_lapd_chief_bans_the_blue_lives_matter_flag_at_los_angeles_police_stations.html

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

LAPD chief bans the 'Blue Lives Matter' flag at Los Angeles police stations

American Thinker, by Monica Showalter

So Los Angeles has a new mayor -- the far-left Karen Bass, and it hasn't taken long for changes to kick in, letting the police know she doesn't have their back. Latest news is this diktat from above, as reported by Fox News: The Los Angeles Police Department banned the Thin Blue Line flag from public areas within police departments this week over a complaint that the flag represented "violent, extremist views."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/01/outrageous_lapd_chief_bans_the_blue_lives_matter_flag_at_los_angeles_police_stations.html

if the force feels they have a hostile community vs supportive, it's bad for both the force and community.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Just because all this buffoons predictions have been wrong doesn’t necessarily mean he’s always going to be wrong. I think we should listen. 

He’s a pathological hypocrite and lair 

https://www.wivb.com/news/report-al-gores-home-uses-34-times-as-much-energy-as-average-home/amp/

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

as opposed to these normies?  Why are almost all of these states Red?

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/most-inbred-states

Let's cut to the chase.  Find a biological human male, or any other animal species for that matter, that menstruates and normalize these weirdo concepts for all the non-believers. 

33 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Let's cut to the chase.  Find a biological human male, or any other animal species for that matter, that menstruates and normalize these weirdo concepts for all the non-believers. 

i did cut to the chase.  in*c*t has worse consequences than nonbiological gender ID.  I'm guessing you agree that it is weirdo behavior.  Just seems weirder still that it's concentrated in red states that are supposedly religious.  do you think inc&^st is more/ less prevalent than gender issues?

Edited by redtail hawk

35 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

i did cut to the chase.  in*c*t has worse consequences than nonbiological gender ID.  I'm guessing you agree that it is weirdo behavior.  Just seems weirder still that it's concentrated in red states that are supposedly religious.  do you think inc&^st is more less prevalent than gender issues?

Sure we can agree.  Which is more prevalent?  I can't say I know off the top of my head.  I suggest a distinction.  There's no social movement that will attack anyone that doesn't embrace and accept the practice of in-cest (why is that word forbidden to be used here?).  And obviously for most of us its something that should not be acceptable.  Nor are there any groups I know of advocating for the practice.  But there are plenty of people, groups, and organizations willing to attack and attempt to ruin your life if you speak out or don't go along with gender identification word games because you're inciting violence against victims for what is a pure mental issue on their part.   

The most troubling aspect of the gender identity obsession is why people that claim to be intellectually superior to the rubes and hillbillies believe something that is provably false?

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

there are also plenty of people (mostly on the political right) that attack people with less culturally acceptable gender tastes.  I'm not sure which is more prevalent but suffice it to say ***** is fairly common:  "Approximately 0.2% of all marriages in the United States are between second cousins or closer. That means that there are about 250,000 Americans that are in these relationships."  Why aren't the American, morality, sexual police in the US attacking them?  I guess it's hands off the base...or hands on?  "your weirdness is weirder than mine (speaking hypothetically)"

Edited by redtail hawk

19 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

there are also plenty of people (mostly on the political right) that attack people with less culturally acceptable gender tastes.  I'm not sure which is more prevalent but suffice it to say ***** is fairly common:  "Approximately 0.2% of all marriages in the United States are between second cousins or closer. That means that there are about 250,000 Americans that are in these relationships."  Why aren't the American, morality, sexual police in the US attacking them?  I guess it's hands off the base...or hands on?  "your weirdness is weirder than mine (speaking hypothetically)"

When you can point to inc&st shows, where incestuous couples flaunt the benefits of inc$st to CHILDREN.

When the medical community and hospitals support and promote inc$ct affirming care to CHILDREN that ends up in many cases with surgery that permanently and irreversibly alters their bodies.

When you can document those cases maybe you'll find more people "attacking" the inc$st community.

• Like (+1) 1

its crazy how the entire MSM just ignores updates that Zack and William Zulock case.  

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/miacathell/2023/01/17/zulock-case-pt-1-n2618219

But got a feeling its more about ignoring where they got the kids from. as the "all gods children" group is all kinds of shady.  locals groups tied to a national one, that disappear every time some "human trafficking" stories hit the news.

and in an epic twist. "All Gods Children" has a lot of the same leadership as the old "Children of god" church, that's now the "Family international" church that specializes in refugee resettlement.

The Children of God group was a cult that was aggressively prosecuted across the globe for Human trafficking of children.

So much smoke.

Edited by Chris farley

2 hours ago, Chris farley said:

its crazy how the entire MSM just ignores updates that Zack and William Zulock case.  

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/miacathell/2023/01/17/zulock-case-pt-1-n2618219

But got a feeling its more about ignoring where they got the kids from. as the "all gods children" group is all kinds of shady.  locals groups tied to a national one, that disappear every time some "human trafficking" stories hit the news.

and in an epic twist. "All Gods Children" has a lot of the same leadership as the old "Children of god" church, that's now the "Family international" church that specializes in refugee resettlement.

The Children of God group was a cult that was aggressively prosecuted across the globe for Human trafficking of children.

So much smoke.

Hard to focus on that when there’s a Russian dude that didn’t participate in pride warmup skate. 

• Like (+1) 1