Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

15 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

I believe it had a strong effect on the election.  How is that related to gender politics. 

The cult hasn't picked up that Americans are tired of the BS. They just experienced a humiliating loss during the mid-terms at a time they should have destroyed the Democrats. 

And yet - their response is to double/triple down on the same BS.

The next two years will of MAGA house will destroy what is left of MAGA.

ETTD

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

The cult hasn't picked up that Americans are tired of the BS. They just experienced a humiliating loss during the mid-terms at a time they should have destroyed the Democrats. 

And yet - their response is to double/triple down on the same BS.

The next two years will of MAGA house will destroy what is left of MAGA.

ETTD

It will be fun to see the demented and coddled Trump take down the party he supposedly loves. 

2 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

It will be fun to see the demented and coddled Trump take down the party he supposedly loves. 

He already has... lmao

Hence, the absolute worshipping of their next savior - Elon Musk.

For MAGA - It's never about what's best for America - it's ALL about owning the Dems - even if they have to ignore his platform on climate change:

Idiots

3 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

He can't.  He doesn't/won't have the money for a sustained R campaign, much less as a 3rd party candidate.  Plus he knows he'd lose as a 3rd party and wouldn't even bother since he hates to lose.

Edited by Doc

3 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

It's so beyond crazy I'm hoping it's not accurate.   Don't care enough to check.

It took me less time to check that it did you you to type in response to something you don't care about.  

https://www.reuters.com/article/norway-lgbt-lawmaking/norway-outlaws-hate-speech-against-trans-people-idUSKBN2852DL

Read the pdf for a massive laugh. These people are beyond delusional.  My favorite one though is indicative of how these movements will always eventually eat their own...

This whole clown world nonsense friggin began with trigger warnings and safe spaces.....and yet trigger warning is now on the unapproved list.  Can't make it up.

Instead of "trigger warning"

Consider using:  "content note"

Context: "The phrase can cause stress about what's to follow. Additionally one cannot know what may or may not trigger a particular person"

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Read the pdf for a massive laugh. These people are beyond delusional.  My favorite one though is indicative of how these movements will always eventually eat their own...

This whole clown world nonsense friggin began with trigger warnings and safe spaces.....and yet trigger warning is now on the unapproved list.  Can't make it up.

Instead of "trigger warning"

Consider using:  "content note"

Context: "The phrase can cause stress about what's to follow. Additionally one cannot know what may or may not trigger a particular person"

Feelz.  :rolleyes: 

• Like (+1) 1