Barstool Sports vs. Roger Goodell

Beast

6 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

I know that Tucker Carlson always challenging group think.

Last I checked he couldn't think for himself let alone challenge anyone to do so.....

Edited by Kwai San
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

Last I checked he couldn't think for himself let alone challenge anyone to do so.....

I didn’t turn this political. But yes in fact he absolutely thinks for himself. And yes he adeptly challenges and that is rare in the media. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 4
  • Haha (+1) 4

24 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

Portnoy's extensive charitable work earns him a pass for whatever this thing is or whoever is involved... nuff said.   

can we get back to football?  

But does it get past his blatant mysogony and rape culture promotion?

Sorry, I tend try to stay away from cultural issues, but Portnoy - as entertaining as he is - will always get my hackles up.

“I’d like to reiterate that we don’t condone rape of any kind at our Blackout Parties in mid-January. However if a chick passes out that’s a grey area though” - Dave Portnoy.

That's not a grey area. That's rape.

And what he said about Samantha Ponder, is reprehensible. He can be as charitable as he wants, but IMO he shouldn't get a pass on his history.

Edited by appoo
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

Portnoy's extensive charitable work earns him a pass for whatever this thing is or whoever is involved... nuff said.   

can we get back to football?  

1 minute ago, appoo said:

But does it get past his blatant mysogony and rape culture promotion?

Sorry, I tend try to stay away from cultural issues, but Portnoy - as entertaining as he is - will always get my hackles up.

“I’d like to reiterate that we don’t condone rape of any kind at our Blackout Parties in mid-January. However if a chick passes out that’s a grey area though” - Dave Portnoy.

That's not a grey area. That's rape.

So, I guess the answer to ProcessTruster's question is a solid "no?"

19 minutes ago, Gugny said:

So, I guess the answer to ProcessTruster's question is a solid "no?"

I mean I didn't start the thread. It's there, it's one of my prime irritants in life, so I participated.

On topic here, the way Portnoy has attacked women NFL reporters in a wildly personal manner, I'd ban him from all things NFL as well.  Credentialing him gives the message they are ok with him. They shouldn't be, and I'm glad they're not.

Edited by appoo
  • Like (+1) 1

Can it really be a "feud" when, by his own admission, this guy says Goodell has not "at any point in this 5-year saga acknowledged our existence"?

Portnoy:  "we are SO FEUDING, bro!!"

Goodell: "which one are you again?"

This guy is an ankle biter always trying jump on the coattails of the guy and the League he's trying to mock.  He's an azz-pimple.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2