2021 NFL Draft Round 2 talk - Official thread

2 minutes ago, delirious said:

So glad we got a redundant DE and not a potential stalwart center for the next decade in Humphrey. 

So daggon deflating

Because DE is such an unimportant position. For a guy slotted 34-50. I get it but in a QB driven league you either outscore ( Bills 30 pts game ) or you stop them. I’m good with it , but I get your pain.

5 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I guess this is the strategy for not addressing this need in free agency…one of them has to hit I hope! 

are there some playmaker weapons still available on the offensive side? 

WR Tylan Wallace OK St

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Okay an end of round 2 board update - top 10 BPA:

1. Dyami Brown, WR, North Carolina

2. Joseph Ossai, EDGE, Texas

3. Daviyon Nixon, DT, Iowa

4. Ronnie Perkins, DE, Oklahoma

5. Jabril Cox, LB, LSU

6. Wyatt Davis*, OG, Ohio State

7. Jalen Mayfield, OT, Michigan

8. Baron Browning, LB, Ohio State

9. Michael Carter, RB, North Carolina

10. Jay Tufele, DT, USC

I like Jabril a lot but it's hard to argue with taking shots on EDGE guys.

Just now, Boxcar said:

Rousseau can play almost anywhere on the line.

Okay let me give you some inside info on Basham.  My son is a sophomore at Wake Forest and took an English Class with Carlos. He's a great kid, is huge and is really really good.  I saw him play live vs. Clemson and Louisville and he didn't look out of place vs Clemson and dominated Louisville.  I never considered him because i didn't think Beane would double dip.  Let me see if I can pull up a pic of him with my son.  My son is 5'10 160 and looks like a midget next to him. My son is thrilled, but Carlos isn't currently at Winton_salem, He's back home in Roanoke, Va.  Oddly my Mother and Sister live In Roanoke Va. I suppose this means I need to get a Basham jersey

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I guess this is the strategy for not addressing this need in free agency…one of them has to hit I hope! 

are there some playmaker weapons still available on the offensive side? 

It's almost exactly like I said when they weren't throwing money at 2nd or 3rd tier rushers that they would be drafting them because the value of a free agent rusher (if they're successful) given their bigger contracts can not compare to hitting a draft pick at the position. 

• Like (+1) 1