Tucker Carlson

T&C

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Unless you buy into the idea that in his elder years Joe Biden has suddenly transformed into a radical progressive championing social justice issues and causes, how can you believe this administrations priorities and political agenda align with anything Biden has supported and advocated for his entire political life.     

By all accounts Joe Biden has always been a staunch social justice warrior....

• Haha (+1) 1

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/sep/11/tucker-carlson-fox-news-twitter

“He doesn’t have the Fox News bells and whistles anymore. And so the result is that he’s basically just Alex Jones in a jacket and tie, trying to concoct conspiracy theories that he thinks his audience will be interested in,” Gertz said.😅  Got yall pegged.  I'll stop soon.  Getting over the loss...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/sep/11/tucker-carlson-fox-news-twitter

“He doesn’t have the Fox News bells and whistles anymore. And so the result is that he’s basically just Alex Jones in a jacket and tie, trying to concoct conspiracy theories that he thinks his audience will be interested in,” Gertz said.😅  Got yall pegged.  I'll stop soon.  Getting over the loss...

How dare you hurt Chris Farley feelings 

• Like (+1) 1

“Are you joking? No, no. It has nothing to do with what he does. It has everything to do with the fact that for whatever reason, his brain is not entirely controlled by the people in charge.”

Sure, the side that still supports a criminal who tried to steal an election accuses the other side of being controlled by the people in charge.  Neither side understands the thinking of the other.  One side thinks logically and one is nuts.  Our minds are just not compatible.

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

modern lefties/corporatist hate him.  that alone is a positive.

And that would explain why the Rhinos and GOP establishment (owned by the same money/influence) hate him almost as much as the corporate dems.

The lower, working and middle classes were thriving with him, same with the majority of corporations (prior to the moronic state lockdowns)

Not so much in this economy or the one prior.

Hard to control a strong and thriving middle class.

Edited by Chris farley

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

modern lefties/corporatist hate him.  that alone is a positive.

And that would explain why the Rhinos and GOP establishment (owned by the same money/influence) hate him almost as much as the corporate dems.

The lower, working and middle classes were thriving with him, same with the majority of corporations (prior to the moronic state lockdowns)

Not so much in this economy or the one prior.

Hard to control a strong and thriving middle class.

Yes, everyone not in the poor or middle class are conspiring against you personally.  The rules of the game are the same for everyone (except conmen like trump).  Some win, some lose.  Some losers want to change the rules so they can win.  But genetics are not currently changeable.  And the differences get more stark over time.    Successful people marry successful people and produce more successful people and vice versa...

• Vomit 1

16 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Yes, everyone not in the poor or middle class are conspiring against you personally.  The rules of the game are the same for everyone (except conmen like trump).  Some win, some lose.  Some losers want to change the rules so they can win.  But genetics are not currently changeable.  And the differences get more stark over time.    Successful people marry successful people and produce more successful people and vice versa...

A strong middle class promotes the development of human capital and a well-educated population. A strong middle class creates a stable source of demand for goods and services. A strong middle class incubates the next generation of entrepreneurs.

And why the globalist and anti Americans despise them.

Just now, Chris farley said:

A strong middle class promotes the development of human capital and a well-educated population. A strong middle class creates a stable source of demand for goods and services. A strong middle class incubates the next generation of entrepreneurs.

And why the globalist and anti Americans despise them.

No one despises them.  We despise their prevailing crazy politics.  It didn't used to be that way.  Many have lost the plot and become anarchists or white supremacists.  Many, like you, have decided that they are victims.  btw, I'm middle class.  I suspect almost all here are by most commonly defined net worths and incomes.

• Eyeroll 1

On 9/8/2023 at 9:00 AM, BillsFanNC said:

🎯

Do some research on who Sinclair is. The guy has zero credibility. He’s a career criminal. This is a desperate stunt by Tucker to become relevant again and get attention from his former audience. Tucker must be feeling ignored since his firing from Fox.

https://www.politico.com/story/2008/06/obama-accuser-has-long-rap-sheet-011164

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Tucker Carlson really took a knock on his reputation whenever he brought in the guy that supposedly had sex with Barack Obama

Sat there and talked about how this guy took a lie detector test, but didn’t bother to tell his viewers that he failed that test

Ol tuck is dung. Only morons still listen. Proven liar and an “elite” grifting on the rubes. Easy money. 

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Umm, because he was a crook....Just like Conald.  Why do you cons not want to apply law and order to old white fascists?

Joe responding with attacking rather than reason.

It is certain that he didn't watch the entire video before replying, weak posters do that.

(and of course, he can respond with his famous, "I'm not insecure" smiling emoji  😆

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Joe responding with attacking rather than reason.

It is certain that he didn't watch the entire video before replying, weak posters do that.

(and of course, he can respond with his famous, "I'm not insecure" smiling emoji  😆

I can only tolerate the smug pr!ck for about 1 minute...

1 hour ago, wnyguy said:

You should give this one a shot, very interesting stuff.

I listened long enough to hear the allegation that woodward was CIA.  I don't see any proof.  Here's his wiki page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Woodward  Looks like a distinguished academic career.  failed a 2 week trial for a journalist job in 1970.  got one in '71.  I've got to look at the watergate plumbers but would it be a surprise if he got ex via to do his dirty work?  Finally, why wouldn't every prez since Kennedy know that the CIA killed him, if they did?  Were they all dirty.  Reagan certainly could have brought it up....

1961, Woodward enrolled in Yale College with a Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps (NROTC) scholarship and studied history and English literature. While at Yale, Woodward joined the Phi Gamma Delta fraternity and was a member of Book and Snake.[6][7] He received his B.A. degree in 1965.[8]

After Yale, Woodward began a five-year tour of duty in the United States Navy.[8] During his service in the Navy, Woodward served aboard the USS Wright, and was one of two officers assigned to move or handle nuclear launch codes the Wright carried in its capacity as a National Emergency Command Post Afloat(NECPA).[9] At one time, he was close to Admiral Robert O. Welander, being communications officer on the USS Fox under Welander's command.[10]

Career

After being discharged as a lieutenant in August 1970, Woodward was admitted to Harvard Law School but elected not to attend. Instead, he applied for a job as a reporter for The Washington Post while taking graduate courses in Shakespeare and international relations at George Washington University. Harry M. Rosenfeld, the Post's metropolitan editor, gave him a two-week trial but did not hire him because of his lack of journalistic experience. After a year at the Montgomery Sentinel, a weekly newspaper in the Washington, D.C., suburbs, Woodward was hired as a Post reporter in 1971.[11]

Guys, ol tuck is a snake oil salesman.  Woodward was a real journalist who made a positive difference to the country.

Great story about the plumbers:

https://spyscape.com/article/watergate-secrets-the-real-story-of-the-white-house-plumbers

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I listened long enough to hear the allegation that woodward was CIA.  I don't see any proof.  Here's his wiki page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Woodward  Looks like a distinguished academic career.  failed a 2 week trial for a journalist job in 1970.  got one in '71.  I've got to look at the watergate plumbers but would it be a surprise if he got ex via to do his dirty work?  Finally, why wouldn't every prez since Kennedy know that the CIA killed him, if they did?  Were they all dirty.  Reagan certainly could have brought it up....

1961, Woodward enrolled in Yale College with a Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps (NROTC) scholarship and studied history and English literature. While at Yale, Woodward joined the Phi Gamma Delta fraternity and was a member of Book and Snake.[6][7] He received his B.A. degree in 1965.[8]

After Yale, Woodward began a five-year tour of duty in the United States Navy.[8] During his service in the Navy, Woodward served aboard the USS Wright, and was one of two officers assigned to move or handle nuclear launch codes the Wright carried in its capacity as a National Emergency Command Post Afloat(NECPA).[9] At one time, he was close to Admiral Robert O. Welander, being communications officer on the USS Fox under Welander's command.[10]

Career

After being discharged as a lieutenant in August 1970, Woodward was admitted to Harvard Law School but elected not to attend. Instead, he applied for a job as a reporter for The Washington Post while taking graduate courses in Shakespeare and international relations at George Washington University. Harry M. Rosenfeld, the Post's metropolitan editor, gave him a two-week trial but did not hire him because of his lack of journalistic experience. After a year at the Montgomery Sentinel, a weekly newspaper in the Washington, D.C., suburbs, Woodward was hired as a Post reporter in 1971.[11]

Guys, ol tuck is a snake oil salesman.  Woodward was a real journalist who made a positive difference to the country.

Great story about the plumbers:

https://spyscape.com/article/watergate-secrets-the-real-story-of-the-white-house-plumbers

Honestly, there's a lot of posters here who were old enough to have lived through Watergate. Me too, although I was a little kid. But I consumed the lore over my formative years. 

Tucker is rehashing - pretty poorly, actually - the revisionist Watergate history that started emerging back in the 90s.

The truth: why were the guys who broke into the Democratic National Committee HQ at the Watergate "former CIA?"

Answer: because that's who Nixon hired! The stupid (but weirdly amusing) HBO series "White House Plumbers" gets it right. Nixon was paranoid and consumed by the idea that White House staffers were leaking White House discussions, etc. To stop those leaks, the plumbers (get it?) were created. Nixon did it! He didn't directly hire all the former idiot spooks like E. Howard Hunt and G. Gordon Liddy, but Nixon's own people did. It's not like these people infiltrated their way into the corridors of power. They were hired because they were covert operatives (and it turns out not very good ones) so that they could stop the leaks. And so they went after Nixon's enemies like Daniel Ellsberg of Pentagon Papers fame, breaking into Ellsberg's psychiatrist's office. And then breaking into The Watergate DNC HQ itself.

Tucker is 54, so he was only a week babe when this happened. But there's like, books and stuff that he could read ...

... that anyone falls for this as somehow "deep" "investigative" "journalism" is laughable.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Honestly, there's a lot of posters here who were old enough to have lived through Watergate. Me too, although I was a little kid. But I consumed the lore over my formative years. 

Tucker is rehashing - pretty poorly, actually - the revisionist Watergate history that started emerging back in the 90s.

The truth: why were the guys who broke into the Democratic National Committee HQ at the Watergate "former CIA?"

Answer: because that's who Nixon hired! The stupid (but weirdly amusing) HBO series "White House Plumbers" gets it right. Nixon was paranoid and consumed by the idea that White House staffers were leaking White House discussions, etc. To stop those leaks, the plumbers (get it?) were created. Nixon did it! He didn't directly hire all the former idiot spooks like E. Howard Hunt and G. Gordon Liddy, but Nixon's own people did. It's not like these people infiltrated their way into the corridors of power. They were hired because they were covert operatives (and it turns out not very good ones) so that they could stop the leaks. And so they went after Nixon's enemies like Daniel Ellsberg of Pentagon Papers fame, breaking into Ellsberg's psychiatrist's office. And then breaking into The Watergate DNC HQ itself.

Tucker is 54, so he was only a week babe when this happened. But there's like, books and stuff that he could read ...

... that anyone falls for this as somehow "deep" "investigative" "journalism" is laughable.

G Gordon Liddy spoke at my college once.  A cute girl held a sign "Crime Pays" and it was in our yearbook.  He was impressive but scary.  Went over the whole burning his hand with a lighter in prison thing.  Seems it worked.  I wouldn't mess with him.  It's like the college brought him in to teach us "there are evil, powerful people.  watch out for them".

23 hours ago, Andy1 said:

Do some research on who Sinclair is. The guy has zero credibility. He’s a career criminal. This is a desperate stunt by Tucker to become relevant again and get attention from his former audience. Tucker must be feeling ignored since his firing from Fox.

https://www.politico.com/story/2008/06/obama-accuser-has-long-rap-sheet-011164

You think the guy regularly quoting qanon nuts cares about credibility?  He posts anything that agrees with his nutty agenda.  His oh so independent agenda.  

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Nope.  seen enough of the fool.  Pope Francis affinity for dictators.  Link?

LOL. As it says, that would be at 11:45 of the video (that you won't watch)

You really have exposed yourself these past few weeks.

5941a64c-b3ca-439f-bf42-cee7ee4a0fa1_1.f

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

LOL. As it says, that would be at 11:45 of the video (that you won't watch)

You really have exposed yourself these past few weeks.

5941a64c-b3ca-439f-bf42-cee7ee4a0fa1_1.f

I don't need to.  Love big Frank.  This is not the same as having an affinity for dictators:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_theology

I'm an open book, dude.  Exposing myself intellectually is my thing.  Nothing to hide.  Not even from a cadre of new IRS agents.  

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/may/11/vatican-new-chapter-liberation-theology-founder-gustavo-gutierrez