Tucker Carlson

T&C

Tucker Carlson is now a right-wing extremist.   I wonder if he knows? 

😂

Challenging war and public corruption always makes you an extremist in the eyes if CNN.

• Haha (+1) 1

The Delicious Media Tears Flow After Tucker Carlson Moves Show to Elon Musk's Twitter

The news Tuesday that former Fox News host Tucker Carlson would be taking his show to Twitter after discussions with the platform’s CEO, Elon Musk, was undoubtedly the absolute last thing Carlson’s (and Musk’s!) infamous haters on the left and in the Media World wanted to hear.

“Starting soon, we’ll be bringing a new version of the show we’ve been doing for the last six and a half years to Twitter,” Carlson noted in a video posted to his Twitter page. “We’ll be bringing some other things too, which we’ll tell you about. But for now, we’re just grateful to be here.”

For his part, Musk confirmed that the two had talked about having him do a show on Twitter, though Musk said no “deal” was made and that Carlson was “subject to the same rules and rewards of all content creators.”

As one might expect, the media meltdowns have commenced accordingly, with The Usual Suspects absolutely incensed over the fact that Carlson refuses to be silenced and further, that his destination of choice was Twitter, where Musk has rolled out the red carpet.

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2023/05/10/the-delicious-media-tears-flow-after-tucker-carlson-moves-show-to-elon-musks-twitter-n743597

Interesting …

To me, this signals that they are willing to concede 8 pm, as whatever Tucker does may very likely be at that time slot.  

Hannity rides it out with meh ratings, and then Fox hopes Jesse Watters & Gutfeld bring back viewers for the 9 & 10 pm hours. 

• Haha (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

# HesBack

https://twitter.com/search?q="He's Back"&src=trend_click&vertical=trends

He is back.

And so are the sorry excuses of critics, all regurgitating the same "pro-Putin" nonsense.

“Americans are the least informed people on earth.”

Man.  Tucker has been reading my mind I’ve been thinking a lot about how we’ve become the people of the 1970s Soviet bloc with a completely warped sense of reality with no clue what’s actually going on.  It’s so true.  Tik Tok is this country’s version of Opium circa 1850 China.   Oh!  We even deliberately have an opioid crisis to.  

Worse it’s deliberate.  The left wants you dumb and uninformed - it’s their core voter.  It creates more dependence on government.  

Even worse - the media knows all this and doesn’t care because they’re active cheerleaders and protectors of the Democrat party.  

We’re an emotional unstable weak society now.  

No one ask questions.  Everyone is a victim.  Just love everyone - except conservatives and Christians.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

055a07d0-a856-44a0-bf95-79c422d50408-860

CNN Manages to Play Right Into Tucker Carlson's Hands With Overwrought Critique of His New Show

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/06/07/cnn-manages-to-play-right-into-tucker-carlsons-hands-with-overwrought-critique-of-his-new-show-n757431

I saw the number of profiles attacking the video on twitter, before the video itself.  The attacks from every front piqued my interest.

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Another gem from “All Pro”

Thank you.   I enjoy the comics and words from all the well compensated political whores you follow.  Also, I'm eagerly waiting to see what "emergency" you guys dream up for justification to expand mail-in ballot fraud and abuses for the 2024 election.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Thank you.   I enjoy the comics and words from all the well compensated political whores you follow.  Also, I'm eagerly waiting to see what "emergency" you guys dream up for justification to expand mail-in ballot fraud and abuses for the 2024 election.

Wait, did you not hear? Republicans now embrace mail in voting...

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wait, did you not hear? Republicans now embrace mail in voting...

Republicans, you mean all of them? I think you're just mad I thought of the slogan "if you can't beat 'em, then cheat 'em" first!  It's catchy, right?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Winning?  Certainly that doesn't include American working people as all they're winning is a higher cost of living with this administration.  But enjoy your winning. 

And you think global inflation would not have existed in a second Trump term? Are you really that pathetic?  lol

15 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Lol lol they want to silence and de platform him till 2025.  I can’t imagine why.  

Free speech libs I’m sure will side with freedom - because Democracy dies in darkness you know.  

Of course this was coming.  And of course Tucker did exactly what he did following close legal advice, and fox is filing suit after the same. 

If you are still young enough, pursue a law degree. The lawyers always win. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And you think global inflation would not have existed in a second Trump term? Are you really that pathetic?  lol

Yes, I believe global inflation would certainly have been much lower under Trump.  Under Biden, excessive stimulus, bigger deficits, sanctions, asset seizures and confiscation, disruptions of global supply chains beyond the impacts of COVID, disruptions of oil and gas trade and agreements, draining the SPR, deteriorating relationships with the rest of the world (minus European vassal state).  

I've got a light workload today so I can do this all day!   

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Yes, I believe global inflation would certainly have been much lower under Trump.  Under Biden, excessive stimulus, bigger deficits, sanctions, asset seizures and confiscation, disruptions of global supply chains beyond the impacts of COVID, disruptions of oil and gas trade and agreements, draining the SPR, deteriorating relationships with the rest of the world (minus European vassal state).  

I've got a light workload today so I can do this all day!   

Trump’s amazing economy needed a bail out in March 2020. Trump handed off a complete economic disaster to Biden - and you think Trump has any credibility on staving off global inflation and global supply chain ramifications?

You are indeed a special kind of stupid and hack.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump’s amazing economy needed a bail out in March 2020. Trump handed off a complete economic disaster to Biden - and you think Trump has any credibility on staving off global inflation and global supply chain ramifications?

You are indeed a special kind of stupid and hack.

Trump crashed the economy in March 2020?

We still rewriting history, General?

You desperately trying to forget you and your deep state cronies shut down planet earth because Trump was a successful president.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Trump crashed the economy in March 2020?

We still rewriting history, General?

You desperately trying to forget you and your deep state cronies shut down planet earth because Trump was a successful president.  

Why did the country need a bail out at the "beginning" of the pandemic?

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Winning?  Certainly that doesn't include American working people as all they're winning is a higher cost of living with this administration.  But enjoy your winning. 

Winning to libs refers only to elections.  Their policies, not so much...

• Agree 1