Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

19 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I don’t think it was Trump supporters thinking it would benefit Trump, because remember- they were reluctant to take it regardless of Trump pushing it…And furthermore, they were voting for Trump regardless…

I think it was more likely Biden supporters thought it would benefit Biden if there was an effort to make it look like Trump was ineffective at producing the vaccines, and that Biden was the one competent enough to get them out (And this would seem to make more sense because more people on the Left were likely to be interested in taking the vaccine- so the thinking was that it would deter Lefties from being persuaded to vote for Trump)…

But like I said before, politics like this has always happened on both sides…I’m sure Trump did similar things when he was president too- just like every other president before him…it’s nothing to get defensive about…but denying it is simply being disingenuous Imo…👍

Excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

I don’t think it was Trump supporters thinking it would benefit Trump, because remember- they were reluctant to take it regardless of Trump pushing it…And furthermore, they were voting for Trump regardless…

I think it was more likely Biden supporters thought it would benefit Biden if there was an effort to make it look like Trump was ineffective at producing the vaccines, and that Biden was the one competent enough to get them out (And this would seem to make more sense because more people on the Left were likely to be interested in taking the vaccine- so the thinking was that it would deter Lefties from being persuaded to vote for Trump)…

But like I said before, politics like this has always happened on both sides…I’m sure Trump did similar things when he was president too- just like every other president before him…it’s nothing to get defensive about…but denying it is simply being disingenuous Imo…👍

I agree on the first 2 paragraphs but the last one you'd have to show me where he did something like delaying a life-saving treatment.  And obviously even announcing before the election that the vaccines were coming by the end of the year, much less them coming out before the election, would have swung it in his favor.

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

I agree on the first 2 paragraphs but the last one you'd have to show me where he did something like delaying a life-saving treatment.  And obviously even announcing before the election that the vaccines were coming by the end of the year, much less them coming out before the election, would have swung it in his favor.

I should have clarified…

I didn’t intend to say Trump delayed life saving treatment…It was more so implying that politicians delay the release of certain information or they time the release of something for biggest possible  impact…👍

35 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

In my lifetime never seen any of that actually impact me.  Saw the covid and state response hugely impact the entire world.  

trump could have impacted many lives by getting his Covid shots on TV or a CDC ad but he chose personal gain over saving lives.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 2

15 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Yes. Because pharmaceutical companies have nuclear weapons and fighter jets. 

Your personal morphing into Tiberius II is complete. You need do nothing more than continue with posts of this “quality”. 

• Haha (+1) 2

On 3/22/2023 at 9:54 PM, redtail hawk said:

Plenty of 2 parent families with many kids, which is fine but may well explain the drop in IQ

https://www.statista.com/statistics/241530/birth-rate-by-family-income-in-the-us/

Quickly explained at the beginning of Idiocracy. And democrats waching "Ow My Balls!"all the time.😆

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

In my lifetime never seen any of that actually impact me.  Saw the covid and state response hugely impact the entire world.  

Yet you are concerned bout nuclear war with Russia...

48 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

This moron didn't finish high school.  Her 17 yo impregnated a 15 yo.  Yet she thinks she's going to lead the charge for education reform.  Are we in the twilight zone?  

https://twitter.com/laurenboebert/status/1639743151408660484?t=NdAKwwFZX5jEt3SW7YRqvA&s=19

Do as I say, not as I do.

3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

trump could have impacted many lives by getting his Covid shots on TV or a CDC ad but he chose personal gain over saving lives.

Right, because his supporters who supposedly hang on his every word didn't know that he was instrumental in getting the vaccines out so quickly or didn't know he got it.  Never mind the damage done by that idiot Harris saying she wouldn't trust a vaccine that come out under his Admin.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Right, because his supporters who supposedly hang on his every word didn't know that he was instrumental in getting the vaccines out so quickly or didn't know he got it.  Never mind the damage done by that idiot Harris saying she wouldn't trust a vaccine that come out under his Admin.

Will you make up your mind?

20 hours ago, Doc said:

it’s criminal.  

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/top-high-school-students-getting-214033561.html

My son is graduating and I look at these kids in this article and wonder two big things: how did they do in the AP classes? And did their high schools offer dual enrollment classes? 

The reason I am most curious is a 4.2 weighted GPA and 6 AP's is barely  top 30% in my high school because of everything offered. Also taking 6 AP's but only scoring 3 or less on each final is very telling on what you will do in college. To those of you with young kids it is a whole new world compared to the late 90's