Biden and the crises er challenge on the border

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

If the feds don't secure the border.  The states will.  Who else will fill that vacuum?  

It's complicated.  You and the SC don't get it. 

8 hours ago, daz28 said:

Tell me you're kidding.  Your argument is that I have to provide you personally with evidence that you deem acceptable?   That's not how the law, juries, or in fact anything else on this planet works.  After a jury finds you guilty, you're guilty.  It no longer becomes slander.  I had no clue there was a Doc must concur clause in the judicial system.  You and Sherpa don't even know what operational is, but you know who is responsible for the bungle.  OK

You don't have to provide me with anything.  I know there was nothing.  It's like Araiza's case: the lawyer went to civil because he knew he had no criminal case.

8 hours ago, daz28 said:

So much WINNIN..... oh wait....

A federal appeals court on Tuesday night ordered that a contentious new Texas immigration law be paused just hours after the Supreme Court said it could go into effect.

A three-judge panel of the New Orleans-based 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals split 2-1 in saying in a brief order that the measure, known as SB4, should be blocked. The same court is hearing arguments Wednesday morning on the issue.

Doing Texas a solid, and they don't even know it.  

So much winning for Dems on illegal immigration...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

CRISIS BY DESIGN: 

Nearly 200,000 migrant deportation cases are THROWN OUT because the Biden administration failed to file paperwork before court hearings 

“The report says it is ‘troubling’ as there is an ‘almost total lack of transparency on where and why these DHS failures occurred’, it adds: ‘These large numbers of dismissals and what then happens raise serious concerns.'”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13221865/migrant-cases-deportation-thrown-biden.html

As for the Texas crisis at the border:

Chief Judge Priscilla Richman, a George W. Bush appointee, seemed skeptical, quoting a 2012 Supreme Court ruling against Arizona that puts the power to admit or remove migrants with the federal government.

"It seems to me this statute washes that away," Richman said. 

Judge Andrew Oldham, a Donald Trump appointee, asked about states' powers on immigration.

"Is there anything a state can just do because they think it's a good matter for the people of Texas outside of what Congress has allowed them to do?" asked Oldham. 

The court, considered to be the most ideologically conservative in the appellate system, is still mulling a decision. 

• Eyeroll 1

“MIGRANTS” ON PARADE: 

“Here we have the video of the day. It depicts a horde of illegal aliens breaking through the razor wire (mounted, I assume, by Texas authorities) and overrunning Texas National Guard soldiers seeking to resist them in El Paso.

The video raises many questions, among them how many many ‘migrants’ does it take to mount used to be known as an ‘invasion’?

We have now entered year four President Biden’s open borders program.

Why does Biden refuse to see that the law is faithfully executed?

Why does he support the invasion of the United States?

When do we get to defend ourselves?

How long can this go on?

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/03/migrants-on-parade.php

• Like (+1) 1

More on the above

Unfiled Paperwork to Blame for Over 200,000
Deportation Cases Tossed

by Karen Townsend

An academic group, Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse (TRAC), obtained some alarming data. In over 200,000 cases, Department of Homeland Security (DHS) failed to file the proper paperwork with immigration courts in Houston, Texas and Miami, Florida.

The illegal aliens were issued a Notice to Appear (NTA) at the border, which creates a court date. However, DHS never filed the paperwork with the court. The asylum process can't move forward without filing the proper paperwork with the court. The court date rolls around and the asylum-seeker shows up. The judge doesn't have the paperwork so the case is dismissed.

That's a really bad look for DHS, especially in today's political atmosphere. It is a national security risk. Illegal immigration and border security is the top issue for voters. Joe Biden is getting shellacked for his dereliction of duty to keep the homeland safe. A country is not a sovereign nation without borders. 

Where are illegal aliens who had their cases dismissed? No one knows. They are like the hundreds of thousands of gotaways who disappear into the country without surrendering to Border Patrol or other law enforcement along the southern border.

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2024/03/21/unfiled-paperwork-to-blame-for-over-200000-deportation-cases-tossed-n3785113#google_vignette

• Thank you (+1) 1

213b534d-b724-4ae5-a58e-993a362a6e3b-105

Chinese Illegal Alien Arrested at US Military Base, but That May Just Be the Tip of the Iceberg

Nick Arama

FTA:

There have been a lot of questions about Chinese men of military age coming across the border in ever-increasing numbers. 

Now, there's a report that a Chinese illegal alien was arrested by the Border Patrol after he breached a military base in the El Centro sector of California. He was there without authorization and refused to leave. His purpose & intent behind his actions are still being investigated.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/03/29/illegal-alien-at-military-base-n2172075

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Refused to leave? He should’ve been taken out in a body bag.

Is this guy considered a brown person? I need to know how racist I am for being concerned about this matter. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Is this guy considered a brown person? I need to know how racist I am for being concerned about this matter. 

He's Chinese, so...no.

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Kind loving and welcoming libs in Denver upon hearing more illegals will be coming in 

Issues like the border invasion have certainly evolved and not exactly in the direction the people advocating for and encouraging the import of more people might have thought it would go.  But ask yourself, didn't you see this coming?  Of course you did. 

Our political and social debates are no longer framed by arguments of Left vs. Right, Democrat vs. Republican, Liberal vs. Conservative.

What we now have is a war between the sane and rational against the insane and irrational.  Yet, even the insane and irrational are still capable of seeing what a total disaster the idea they supported has become.  Commentary on this chaos has become an echo chamber of opinion among those who thought it was a terrible idea from the start and almost everyone advocating and supporting the idea has disappeared from view.  its can't be anymore obvious what a Clusterscrewup this thing was from day one.  Yet this administration won't relent.  How insane are they?   

More to the point how insane is anyone contemplating casting a vote for the President overseeing this disaster that will surely continue this madness for another 4 years.  I don't care how bad anyone thinks Trump 2.0 would be.  How could it be worse than Biden?  At a minimum the nuts and psychos would be sent back to the funny farm.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

Demented Biden and Third Term Obammy promoting child sex trafficking with Swiss Cheese border policy.  What a mess.   

ENOUGH !

Illegal Alien Deported 7 Times Arrested for Ohio Murder.

Biden's border bloodbath continues, and it's only April.

Up in Hamilton, Ohio, a man named Fermin Garcia-Gutierrez was arrested and charged with aggravated murder, drug possession, weapons charges, and obstruction.

And yes, he is here illegally (again); one of his charges is having an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) hold. I say "again" because this Garcia-Gutierrez fellow has been deported from the United States seven times.

Yes, seven.

On top of that, according to Yahoo News's local coverage, he has become something of a regular in Ohio's Butler County Jail, having been in there eleven times under seven different names and given police three different birthdays.

The previous visits to Butler County's big house included charges of domestic violence in 2001, several crimes in 2006, driving without a valid license twice in 2008, and again that same year for contempt of court (probably for one of the previous arrests), warrants from U.S. Marshals in 2011 and 2017, and now this latest incident where Garcia-Gutierrez allegedly killed an unidentified man for undisclosed reasons.

https://pjmedia.com/graysonbakich/2024/04/04/illegal-alien-deported-7-times-arrested-for-ohio-murder-n4927912

• Angry 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

They are misunderstood. They are just looking for a job. 🤣

Agreed.  It's Trump's fault.  

• Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, njbuff said:

They are misunderstood. They are just looking for a job. 🤣

And free housing, food, heath care, spending money, education, transportation, entertainment. and a declared Democrat voter registration card.

32 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Another lefty terrorist.  

We need 18-wheeler control.  Oh the horror!  

3 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

You hypocrites don’t care about illegal immigrants. 

That's right because they don't f-n belong here.

They are more than welcome here if they do it the LEGAL way.

GTFOH with your fake outrage. 

• Agree 1

Preliminary reports coming in that a recent illegal was behind the wheel of the stolen big rig.  The WH has no comment.  What a mess.     

The fact that the proposed legislation was NOT going to solve the border problem at all and waste millions of taxpayer money was not important I guess.

I mean Mitch said so.

10 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

It’s almost as if the GOP doesn’t want to solve the border issue because it’s a good issue to run on…

Didn't Biden contribute to the crisis with his pen? Can't Biden address a lot of the crisis with his pen?

Does Biden want the crisis? This seems rather self imposed to me.

Edited by Pokebball
  • Agree 1