Raiders sign Kenyan Drake

6 minutes ago, mannc said:

Insane contract.  This is Gruden’s last year there.

Unfortunately I think Gruden because of his contract stays 1 more year. Now Mayock will definitely be gone after this year. Would

not surprise me to see him quit

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

They brought Richie back lol

Yeah and Most raider fans I know weren’t happy. They’re still pissed off about the Hudson situation.

6 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Right....Gruden is losing it.

Making the same mistakes he made in Tampa. Guy thinks he’s a football genius when he’s really dumb as rocks. Oh well though it’s the Raiders problem not ours.

1 minute ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Unfortunately I think Gruden because of his contract stays 1 more year. Now Mayock will definitely be gone after this year. Would

Yeah and Most raider fans I know weren’t happy. They’re still pissed off about the Hudson situation.

Although they aren’t yet at the bottom of the heap, this is a franchise that just seems to have no idea WTF it’s doing.

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Making the same mistakes he made in Tampa. Guy thinks he’s a football genius when he’s really dumb as rocks. Oh well though it’s the Raiders problem not ours.

Oh I know I thought it looked desperate