JuJu to the Jets?

4 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

They’d have a damn good group of receivers. Davis, JuJu, Crowder, and Mims. 

I might be mistaken but I think there had been reports that they plan to release Crowder. Either way though adding Davis and Juju would be big for them.

• Thank you (+1) 1

If they want to pay him 1A money with a terrible contract structure - i'm all for it. You won't be able to say the didn't give their QBs a fighting chance. They would at least know for sure if the issue was the weapons of the QB after having JuJu and Davis.

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Living in the NYC area my feel is Darnold is a goner and they draft Wilson or Fields with their first pick. 

I’m in NJ and I think they plan to keep Darnold. There would be more smoke if something else was going down. I also think it’s the first smart decision the team has ever made. 

They could still draft a QB though, but the plan is for Darnold to start.

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You always love the Jets offseasons.

Do you think it's because he wants #1 WR money or is it because of his shenanigan's? 

I think it’s because his performance crashed after AB left and whenever I watched him this past season he was dropping passes

1 minute ago, The Governor said:

Ju Ju and Davis would be pretty scary.

Why?

Dont get me wrong.. Davis, Mims and JuJu has some potential... but that potential is two #2 WR’s and a high level slot. 

• Agree 1

Just now, The Governor said:

I’m in NJ and I think they plan to keep Darnold. There would be more smoke if something else was going down. I also think it’s the first smart decision the team has ever made. 

They could still draft a QB though, but the plan is for Darnold to start.

Let’s hope so 

1 minute ago, inaugural balls said:

OVERRATED!!!

clapclap.....clapclapclap

Agree.  I am not sure if he is any better then E Sanders.  A lot of you are sleeping on Sanders, but he can still make a lot of plays.  Especially with a QB like Josh Allen.  Our offense is going to be sick this coming season.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1