Cop shot in the head 4x over T-shirts.

1 hour ago, T master said:

He is, was & probably always will be a bad guy and despite you saying he not being able to find his belly button that he couldn't have one he did so please explain . 

If he would have bought the T shirts instead of steal them he would be a good guy end of problem !! Bad people do bad things ...

So what's the answer stop producing guns all together and let the gov't raid our homes and take the guns from the law abiding citizens so they can in no way protect them selves in the event that a bad guy does come & try to kill some one in their home ? 

Explanation.

Bad guys, gingers etc will have guns.

Guys who are nuts like this guy may have a very difficult time finding a gun since there will be fewer available and much more expensive. If you have to steal T shirts you cannot buy a $1000 gun.

Limiting the numbers can have a positive affect.

A hell of a culture when you have to carry a hand gun to go to Applebee's for lunch because some drunk nut could pull a gun and refuse to pay his $20 bar tab. 

Start with limiting numbers, you can do that with a huge tax at the point of production, not sale. 

On 3/15/2021 at 2:37 AM, Unforgiven said:

Jenkins_1615724124236_hpEmbed_11x14_992.

Waiting for all the TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP responses

Why are you starting what appears to be an overtly racist thread by cherry picking a single tragedy among the myriad that happen every day crossing all racial/ethnic/religious lines?

What's your agenda? I sincerely hope it's not the racist one it appears to be...

Edited by transplantbillsfan
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

This event made me shudder as I watched it... even the possibility of what it appears to be at first glance is just despicable.

Shameful the insane increase of violence on Asian Americans. Even more shameful is the fact that so many idiotic Americans lump all Asians together.

My wife is Asian and I'll just say I'm glad the state we live in is Hawaii. Luckily she pulls more of the Thai/Indian/Hawaiian whereas her sister pulls more Chinese/Hawaiian. Her sister lives in Missouri right now.

I have a daughter that is adopted from China.  She has been an American citizen since she was 11 months old.  She is as American as anyone on this board.  And she is scared.  And I am scared for her.

What do I do for her right now?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

I have a daughter that is adopted from China.  She has been an American citizen since she was 11 months old.  She is as American as anyone on this board.  And she is scared.  And I am scared for her.

And as an American she and you have the right to live free of fear, this is just so wrong. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

You wanna try and guess how many ‘unarmed’ black men were killed by the police last year? Then compare that figure to the total number of interactions between black men and peace officers. Please... This is simply not a systemic problem. 

If the police killed unarmed white men engaged in petty or non-criminal activity at the same rate that they kill black men engaged in petty or non-criminal activity, most Americans would believe they were living in a police state.   It's most definitely a systemic problem because even in areas where the population is so white -- like 96-99% -- that virtually all the criminals are white, the police simply do not use deadly force against white males engaged in non-criminal or petty criminal activities with anything like the frequency they do against black men.    I'm not talking about upper income suburbia but rural America where sometimes crime rates -- and certainly legal and illegal gun possession along with "outlaw" attitudes towards the law is widespread.   Career criminals, mentally ill, and/or violent people don't just live in cities.  I don't have any stats but my guess is that if you calculated violence against law enforcement on a per capita basis, that poor rural areas would outstrip poor urban areas.  

3 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Tell her to get a gun!

• Angry 1

21 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Explanation.

Bad guys, gingers etc will have guns.

Guys who are nuts like this guy may have a very difficult time finding a gun since there will be fewer available and much more expensive. If you have to steal T shirts you cannot buy a $1000 gun.

Limiting the numbers can have a positive affect.

A hell of a culture when you have to carry a hand gun to go to Applebee's for lunch because some drunk nut could pull a gun and refuse to pay his $20 bar tab. 

Start with limiting numbers, you can do that with a huge tax at the point of production, not sale. 

Okay i will give you the thought that limiting guns will cut down on the amount of guns to be had but it will only be limited for the good guys . 

Your second line of your reply is the money shot bad guys will ALWAYS get guns no matter what !! They will steal them or if you think they report having them or register them or get them from reputable people that's not happening .

Then there is the bad guy that poses as a good guy that only cares about the money if he has a gun and needs money he would sell it to any one and if that happens to be a bad guy he will just pose as a good guy then take the gun and point it at him and steal it .

As i said before locks are to keep honest people honest it's the same with the law bad guys don't & will never care about he law . That guy probably didn't steal those shirts because he needed them he probably did it just to see if he could get away with it for the rush .

Just like in every walk of life there are bad people posing as good people so if there are guns unless you are of a Nazi type mind set with the people and threaten them with very harsh repercussions for their actions there will be the supposed good guy that sells or has access to guns that will sell them to a bad guy .

I have them and will be dammed if any one will take them from me . Not to mention if the S**T hits the fan i'll be keeping my family fed weather it be by gun or bow !! 

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

Set a president hang this SOB in the middle of the city where every body can see it F**K giving him 3 hots and a cot that we have to pay for hang the bastard ...

13 minutes ago, SoTier said:

If the police killed unarmed white men engaged in petty or non-criminal activity at the same rate that they kill black men engaged in petty or non-criminal activity, most Americans would believe they were living in a police state.   It's most definitely a systemic problem because even in areas where the population is so white -- like 96-99% -- that virtually all the criminals are white, the police simply do not use deadly force against white males engaged in non-criminal or petty criminal activities with anything like the frequency they do against black men.    I'm not talking about upper income suburbia but rural America where sometimes crime rates -- and certainly legal and illegal gun possession along with "outlaw" attitudes towards the law is widespread.   Career criminals, mentally ill, and/or violent people don't just live in cities.  I don't have any stats but my guess is that if you calculated violence against law enforcement on a per capita basis, that poor rural areas would outstrip poor urban areas.  

So it’s your position that it’s the unofficial position of totally independent police forces all over the country, many of which are run by black police chiefs, and/or are under the supervision of black watch commanders that they’re to encourage or ignore the shooting of unarmed black men? Is this policy in the ‘systems’ guidelines of each independent department? Is this a class they take at the academy? Is it the keynote seminar they attend at the annual police convention? (I’m guessing it’s actually the exact opposite.) Now this doesn’t mean that shootings don’t happen but labeling it as systemic is flat out inaccurate. 

Here is one point that I suggest would be effected by less guns. Often little punks like the Georgia guy today shooting Asian girls would may well be controlled. This punk we all know is a coward, who wouldn't have the guts to slap the girls or the ability to speak to the girls. 

Can you imagine the people in his life who influenced him, so desperately uneducated, simple and ignorant they must be. 

I agree the gang bangers, professional criminals etc will get guns easy no matter what, but these punks may not.

50 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So it’s your position that it’s the unofficial position of totally independent police forces all over the country, many of which are run by black police chiefs, and/or are under the supervision of black watch commanders that they’re to encourage or ignore the shooting of unarmed black men? Is this policy in the ‘systems’ guidelines of each independent department? Is this a class they take at the academy? Is it the keynote seminar they attend at the annual police convention? (I’m guessing it’s actually the exact opposite.) Now this doesn’t mean that shootings don’t happen but labeling it as systemic is flat out inaccurate. 

Systemic racism in criminal justice isn't a conspiracy.   It's a pervasive legacy that's left over from the days of Jim Crow, pre-Miranda police practices, and all the various influences in our culture that condition whites to associate Blacks with crime.  

For example, a black person walking down a street in a neighborhood that doesn't have few if any other black residents is likely to draw suspicion.   Many of us whites may feel guilty about automatically thinking this but we've been so conditioned that we can't really help those thoughts from creeping into our conscious. 

Law enforcement agencies generally deal with law breakers of some kind.  That predisposes police officers to assume the worse about most of the people they come into contact with.

Marry the societal conditioning with law enforcment's assumptions about the people they deal with and you get similar responses all around the country, and frequently, from both black and white police officers.   It's "systemic" because it's a pervasive problem throughout our society.  It's not going to go away without persistent efforts to change hearts and minds, so denial of systemic racism simply perpetuates it.

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

I wonder the rate of black people killing black people, vs white people killing white people vs white killing black vs black killing white, removing police or not police from the equation. 

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I wonder the rate of black people killing black people, vs white people killing white people vs white killing black vs black killing white, removing police or not police from the equation. 

I believe white crime against blacks and black crime against whites run far behind same race crime for both blacks and whites.   I believe there have been numerous statistical studies on this.   I'm not sure which group of mixed race crime would be more. 

23 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Systemic racism in criminal justice isn't a conspiracy.   It's a pervasive legacy that's left over from the days of Jim Crow, pre-Miranda police practices, and all the various influences in our culture that condition whites to associate Blacks with crime.  

For example, a black person walking down a street in a neighborhood that doesn't have few if any other black residents is likely to draw suspicion.   Many of us whites may feel guilty about automatically thinking this but we've been so conditioned that we can't really help those thoughts from creeping into our conscious. 

Law enforcement agencies generally deal with law breakers of some kind.  That predisposes police officers to assume the worse about most of the people they come into contact with.

Marry the societal conditioning with law enforcment's assumptions about the people they deal with and you get similar responses all around the country, and frequently, from both black and white police officers.   It's "systemic" because it's a pervasive problem throughout our society.  It's not going to go away without persistent efforts to change hearts and minds, so denial of systemic racism simply perpetuates it.

Oh brother! Which SYSTEM are you blathering on about? The police system? You don’t think they go through relentless training? 

7 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

T wouldn't call Tibs or Nillslime Americans.