Cop shot in the head 4x over T-shirts.

6 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Cause he committed an act of terrorism. And he's white. 

Also he has the Taliban beard going on. But mostly bc of the terrorism. 

But I understand why it may be important to you that there's not a racist bone in his mass murdering body. 

Yikes Dude!  Do you not see how racist your response is?  Should we all say the same about every crime committed by a person of color?   You really don't see how utterly WRONG this is?  Really?

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I can rephrase your belligerence a little better for you. 

why are some people quoting the stated motive of the criminal instead of attempting to contrive and prescribe a racism narrative that has no basis?? 

Answer: well because that’s how reality without agenda drive Narrative works.  

All of you racists are trying to drive the population into a hate war and don’t miss a chance to incite hatred any chance you can even while you disgustingly dance on the graves of people killed by a homicidal manic because you get a new talking point in your distribution of hatred for all that aren’t you Or the pathetic cult that owns your mind. Stop promoting hate as the reason for everything, just because you are filled with it. 

From a guy living in a state of denial.

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

He was a good kid, just having a bad day. How dare you assert he was racist when he murders 6 Asian women!

It would appear that race had nothing to do with this horrific crime but instead the place was targeted because that's where he went to feed his sexual addiction. 

• Agree 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Yikes Dude!  Do you not see how racist your response is?  Should we all say the same about every crime committed by a person of color?   You really don't see how utterly WRONG this is?  Really?

The term "white terrorist" makes you uncomfortable?

Just now, wnyguy said:

It would appear that race had nothing to do with this horrific crime but instead the place was targeted because that's where he went to feed his sexual addiction. 

"Believe all mass murders!"

2 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

The term "white terrorist" makes you uncomfortable?

"Believe all mass murders!"

I think that a true racist maniac would proudly claim his racially motivated crimes, don't you?

• Agree 1

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

don’t assume everyone is motivated by hatred because you are. I can see it might be difficult... I mean you suggested Muslim facial hair means someone is a terrorist. Talk about offensive and bigoted. 

No, I asserted him murdering 8 people makes him a terrorist. 

And just because you don't like what I have to say doesn't mean I'm filled with hate. I think you're filled with fear. 

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

No, I asserted him murdering 8 people makes him a terrorist. 

And just because you don't like what I have to say doesn't mean I'm filled with hate. I think you're filled with fear. 

You literally said taliban beard is why someone is a terrorist. Don’t backpedal now.

I do fear racist people like you and what you will do to appease your hatred. 

Unless he's trying to avoid hate crime charges while angling for an insanity offense.

So, just to be clear, it is your contention that this lunatic committed these violent acts based solely on race. True?

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You literally said taliban beard is why someone is a terrorist. Don’t backpedal now.

I do fear racist people like you and what you will do to appease your hatred. 

You need therapy then bro. 

Just now, Motorin' said:

The people in this forum bending over backward to accuse you of racism while the OP's obvious racism in this thread (and others) remains unchallenged is absurd.

Don't let the bastards grind you down.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

if you called the guy a terrorist because of his actions I would have unequivocally agreed with you. But instead you attacked some very close personal friends of mine that are black and brown and put up with bigotry like yours because of their facial hair and Muslim faith. I find it deplorable.  

If therapy helps me understand how to reverse the effect racist bigots that say things like ‘Talaban beards’ when talking about labeling terrorists have on society I’m in. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

if you called the guy a terrorist because of his actions I would have unequivocally agreed with you. But instead you attacked some very close personal friends of mine that are black and brown and put up with bigotry like yours because of their facial hair and Muslim faith. I find it deplorable.  

If therapy helps me understand how to reverse the effect racist bigots that say things like ‘Talaban beards’ when talking about labeling terrorists have on society I’m in. 

You're full of *****. 

6 minutes ago, 716er said:

The people in this forum bending over backward to accuse you of racism while the OP's obvious racism in this thread (and others) remains unchallenged is absurd.

Don't let the bastards grind you down.

The OP never once mentioned race. Not once. That you and others read "race" in the OP speaks volumes about you.

34 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Cause he committed an act of terrorism. And he's white. 

Also he has the Taliban beard going on. But mostly bc of the terrorism. 

But I understand why it may be important to you that there's not a racist bone in his mass murdering body. 

You're full of *****. 

Be better