H.R. 1 And The Fight For Voting Rights -- We The People!

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Well kind of hard to prove something that has not even been put the the test.  But I have posted how, in theory, these changes will make GA's elections safer and more accessible.  If can't figure that out on your own I'm cant help you   However you have yet to confirm how any of these changes are RACIST!!!  

So what are these pitfalls of obtaining ID?  I had to wait 3 hours for my DMV renewal during the pandemic and I kind of work a full time job.  Is it because I'm white? What is it that your actually saying about those YOU think can't figure it out.  Non-drivers?  So there is NO way for them to get to the DMV?  It's been gone over a million times.  Your stating that YOU think they can't figure it out is more racist that ANYTHING in that bill.  Again if you can't figure that out I can't help you.  

I present facts of the bill you, as usual, present feels. 

Yes we hate America, we hate POC, we are anti-American, we promote death.  Terribly sad that you think this way of people you don't even know.  Do yo categorize all conservatives in this manner. 

And yet once again - I’m all “feels” (how often do we hear this pathetic condescending defense from these idiots?) - Jim can’t get enough of my feelings AND refuses to acknowledge the power grab from the governor and legislature. 

Edited by BillStime

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

WALTER OLSON: Why State Election Reform Bills Don’t Signal a New Jim Crow Era: People are bickering over measures that were considered normal just a few years ago.

https://thedispatch.com/p/why-state-election-reform-bills-dont

Well, we’re in the midst of an all-out war against things that were considered normal just a few years ago.

Change is scary, I know. It's ok.

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The Braves will still be playing there.

This is posturing for the mob.

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

If they want to avoid this being sniffed out as opportunistic PR move based on the map above, they better move it to Toronto. Or just don’t play it at all.

Would anyone care? 

Kinda like this?

33 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Exactly.  

If the GOP isn't out in full force in front of every mic echoing this question (and many others) then demand low info reporters explain what's "suppressive" about the law then they can all go to he....

• Agree 1

56 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

voter-id-comic.jpg

So just try and focus the whole issue to one single aspect of the law, or laws, really. 

You guys got your butts kicked in Georgia so they are trying to change the rules, period. 

36 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Exactly.  

If the GOP isn't out in full force in front of every mic echoing this question (and many others) then demand low info reporters explain what's "suppressive" about the law then they can all go to he....

Ya, the GOP should go full whataboutism, that will do it! 😂 😆 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

And yet once again - I’m all “feels” (how often do we hear this pathetic condescending defense from these idiots?) - Jim can’t get enough of my feelings AND refuses to acknowledge the power grab from the governor and legislature. 

A POWER GRAB???  Holy Cow.   The part of the Bill that Conservatives probably wouldn't like is the only part you choose to say you don't like. Awesome dude.   You're coming around.  

My work is done here........again.  

58 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol!!!! The Trump Party wants to mess with MLB?!? Omg, what could go wrong? 😂 

What is the MLB?  The mob?  Don't mess with MLB.  🤣

54 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Not much to think about there, you idiots could screw up microwave popcorn. Idiots! 

Microwave popcorn??  And you call us idiots?? 

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

A POWER GRAB???  Holy Cow.   The part of the Bill that Conservatives probably wouldn't like is the only part you choose to say you don't like. Awesome dude.   You're coming around.  

My work is done here........again.  

What is the MLB?  The mob?  Don't mess with MLB.  🤣

Microwave popcorn??  And you call us idiots?? 

Oh no - that's the PART THEY LIKE MOST... and the part you can't defend. 

Talk about responding with feelings.