H.R. 1 And The Fight For Voting Rights -- We The People!

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Who doesn't love some redstate?

Don't you just love the way REDSTATE spins voter suppression?

Counters Redstate with a Mother Jones video that proves nothing.  😂😂😂😂

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Who doesn't love some redstate?

Don't you just love the way REDSTATE spins voter suppression?

There is that fake attack again,

when all fails........lol

It doesn't work little boy.

and the fact that the post I did has a direct quote from Senator Warnock.

a link with CBS  https://www.cbsnews.com/news/arizona-voting-law-mail-voting-list/

a link with Fox  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/warnock-gop-biggest-2022-senate-target-hauls-big-bucks

the full text of the Arizona law.  https://www.azleg.gov/legtext/55leg/1R/bills/SB1485H.pdf

You just keep going ahead and embarrassing yourself on this site, it is easy to see why you don't go anywhere else.

😆

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

There is that fake attack again,

when all fails........lol

It doesn't work little boy.

and the fact that the post I did has a direct quote from Senator Warnock.

a link with CBS  https://www.cbsnews.com/news/arizona-voting-law-mail-voting-list/

a link with Fox  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/warnock-gop-biggest-2022-senate-target-hauls-big-bucks

the full text of the Arizona law.  https://www.azleg.gov/legtext/55leg/1R/bills/SB1485H.pdf

You just keep going ahead and embarrassing yourself on this site, it is easy to see why you don't go anywhere else.

😆

Who am I attacking? LMAO - REDSTATE?

Are you the editor/owner of your favorite TOTALLY UNBIASED (LMAO) source?

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The case for HR1

Dark money?  😂

Restricting voting rights? 😂😂

And you’re going with that? 😂😂😂

Really guys. Stop getting your arguments from Twitter and use your brains.  Tiny as they may be. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Dark money?  😂

Restricting voting rights? 😂😂

And you’re going with that? 😂😂😂

Really guys. Stop getting your arguments from Twitter and use your brains.  Tiny as they may be. 

Should I use REDSTATE instead Seditionist Jim?

Of course you didn't watch the video...

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Should I use REDSTATE instead Seditionist Jim?

Of course you didn't watch the video...

How about this. How about you form your own opinion by thinking about what is ACTUALLY happening instead of reading what other people want you to believe. Kind of like that time you believed some other knucklehead who said the TN Assembly voted themselves a pay raise when in fact all their did was allow themselves to be reimbursed for miles like the rest of the world does.  Boy you sure ran away from that one quickly didn’t you. 

And yes I watched the whole video.  He laments voter suppression over and over when the GA Bill actually does not contain voter suppression. And don’t give me that whole 250 closed precincts not being reopened by the Bill is voter suppression.  People can still vote by mail which is soooooo much easier. After the first time I voted absentee I decided I will never vote in person again.  

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

How about this. How about you form your own opinion by thinking about what is ACTUALLY happening instead of reading what other people want you to believe. Kind of like that time you believed some other knucklehead who said the TN Assembly voted themselves a pay raise when in fact all their did was allow themselves to be reimbursed for miles like the rest of the world does.  Boy you sure ran away from that one quickly didn’t you. 

And yes I watched the whole video.  He laments voter suppression over and over when the GA Bill actually does not contain voter suppression. And don’t give me that whole 250 closed precincts not being reopened by the Bill is voter suppression.  People can still vote by mail which is soooooo much easier. After the first time I voted absentee I decided I will never vote in person again.  

Now do Bonnie

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/05/an_election_audit_in_new_hampshire_may_be_the_pebble_that_diverts_the_stream.html

An election audit in New Hampshire may be the pebble that diverts the stream

by Andrea Widburg

Windham, New Hampshire, a town of 14,853 people, has long been a stalwart Republican stronghold in an otherwise Democrat state.  As was the case throughout New Hampshire, it relied on AccuVote machines to collect and tally its 2020 votes.

When the election in Windham ended, Kristi St. Laurent, the Democrat candidate, had lost by only 24 votes.  With that close a margin, she naturally demanded a hand recount.

The hand recount revealed something peculiar: St. Laurent hadn't lost by 24 votes; she'd lost by 420 votes.  In a small election, that meant that her margin of defeat wasn't 0.005% but was, instead, 9.6%, which is a significant loss.

That same recount revealed an even greater anomaly: across the board, in every Windham election, Republicans had been shortchanged, and Democrats had been overcounted:

Those kinds of numbers manifestly demanded a full recount, which is what's happening now in Windham.  And as with counts and recounts elsewhere, funny things are happening — not funny-ha-ha, but funny-peculiar:

An audit team sent to conduct a forensic examination of the 2020 election results in Windham, N.H. started the process off well enough on Tuesday. But by Wednesday, they hit a major snag: The live stream cameras that had been broadcasting the audit room around the clock went offline for close to 90 minutes, potentially obscuring any problematic intervention.

The team decided Thursday morning to reinspect the ballot machines on camera in an attempt to maintain observers' faith in their process. They needed to determine whether the machines had been tampered with over night when the cameras mysteriously went down.

Even if the camera failure is nothing, the consistent Republican deficits cannot be shrugged off as a series of random errors.  When a "mistake" repeatedly runs in only one direction over a separate series of events, the hand of man becomes apparent.

New Hampshire was called for Biden, but if the "mistake" was state-wide — that is, if Republicans were undercounted and Democrats overcounted in every county — perhaps Biden didn't win New Hampshire.  And if he didn't win New Hampshire, maybe he didn't win in some other states called for him, either.

Our elections need to be tightened — and doing away with voter ID is not the way to do it.  

In November 2000, the New York Times’s Leslie Wayne warned about the expansion of absentee voting: “The alternatives to traditional voting are more susceptible to fraud.” Wayne attributed the concern to “experts” who said that “[a]bsentee ballots can be more easily sold or shown to others before they are cast.”

The New York Times NOW insists through its designated arbiter of verified facts that absentee voting is the “gold standard”; the opinion page denounces any concern about the practice as not just wrong, but a myth used to suppress voting by the poor and minorities. And yet for more than 20 years the Times has been making the not-unreasonable case that absentee ballots are more susceptible to fraud than in-person voting.

One might ask whether the Times, in its eagerness to discredit arguments with which it now disagrees, has thrown decades of its own reporting under the bus. That’s effectively the question put to the Times, but not answered.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/04/14/for-years-the-new-york-times-reported-absentee-voting-boosts-fraud-until-donald-trump-agreed/

Absentee ballots have historically leaned Republican... until last year, where they were overwhelmingly Democrat.

• Like (+1) 1

America the Outlier: Voter Photo IDs Are the Rule in Europe and Elsewhere

by Jim Hoft

Via Real Clear Investigations Democrats and much of the media are pushing to make permanent the extraordinary, pandemic-driven measures to relax voting rules during the 2020 elections – warning anew of racist voter “suppression” otherwise.

Yet democracies in Europe and elsewhere tell a different story – of the benefits of stricter voter ID requirements after hard lessons learned. A database on voting rules worldwide compiled by the Crime Prevention Research Center, which I run, shows that election integrity measures are widely accepted globally, and have often been adopted by countries after they’ve experienced fraud under looser voting regimes.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/america-outlier-voter-photo-ids-rule-europe-elsewhere/

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/ap-buries-the-lede-in-paragraph-7-democrat-agenda-is-dead-after-senate-parliamentarian-ruling/

This is the biggest story that no one is covering.

HR 1 is now dead. Budget reconciliation can’t be used to codify election fraud.

Below is paragraph 7:

The ongoing talks may take on new importance after Democrats suffered a setback Wednesday in their efforts to attempt to pass this and other Biden priorities on party-line votes. The Senate parliamentarian signaled new limits on how many times Democrats can use the budget reconciliation process that allows a 51-vote threshold, rather than the 60 votes typically needed to advance legislation. In a four-page memo, the parliamentarian made it clear Democrats will likely have only more only one more opportunity to use the budget process this year, essentially closing the door on a strategy they were eyeing for multiple votes.

let the crying begin waaah

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Sen. Joe Manchin will NOT vote for Biden’s overreaching, election-destroying ‘For the People Act’ and Lefties LOSE their minds

Sen. Joe Manchin, a Democrat, just saved the future of state elections in this country.

This is probably why the Left is losing their damn minds and calling him a Republican … hey, if protecting the integrity of state elections makes him a Republican we’ll take him. Heh.

Edited by B-Man
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Sen. Joe Manchin will NOT vote for Biden’s overreaching, election-destroying ‘For the People Act’ and Lefties LOSE their minds

Sen. Joe Manchin, a Democrat, just saved the future of state elections in this country.

This is probably why the Left is losing their damn minds and calling him a Republican … hey, if protecting the integrity of state elections makes him a Republican we’ll take him. Heh.

Follow the money 

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/06/07/ny-times-spin-on-status-of-h-r-1-and-what-trump-shattered-sounds-like-it-came-straight-from-the-dnc/

NY Times’ spin on status of H.R. 1 and what Trump ‘shattered’ sounds like it came straight from the DNC

As we told you yesterday, Dem Sen. Joe Manchin’s announcement about not supporting H.R. 1 sparked another meltdown on the Left.

Meanwhile, here’s how the New York Times framed the story:

New York Times tweet or Democratic Party talking point? It’s hard to tell the difference anymore.

Oh, and one more thing: