The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

5 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Serious question and one I've wondered about.  Why do you suppose they were unarmed?  They openly talked about bringing guns.  You would think if anyone was going to be armed it'd be these guys yet like only 1 guy brought a gun.  I'd be curious to get your thoughts on this.

Maybe it was a lie(or part of an 'operation') that someone said they were openly talking about being armed.

Have to consider the source of who said it.

Serious question and one I've wondered about.  Why do you suppose they were unarmed?  They openly talked about bringing guns.  You would think if anyone was going to be armed it'd be these guys yet like only 1 guy brought a gun.  I'd be curious to get your thoughts on this.

It’s pretty difficult to bring guns to that area and get that close. Many probably intended to and had second thoughts and left them in their vehicles once they actually saw how tight security is.

• Like (+1) 2

Pretty difficult to pull off an ARMED INSURRECTION if you leave your gun in the car. They sound like a really tough bunch of rough riders alright. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

Everyday tourists…

More tourists 

According to the Portland DA planning and carrying out an attack on a Federal building while carrying riots shields, body armor, and helmets along with assorted weapons is not a criminal offense.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

According to the Portland DA planning and carrying out an attack on a Federal building while carrying riots shields, body armor, and helmets along with assorted weapons is not a criminal offense.

Great, did the folks in Portland try to over throw the government during a JOINT SESSION OF CONGRESS to confirm the electoral college for the Presidency of the United States?

Did the leader of the Democratic party host a rally the SAME DAY as the JOINT SESSION and tell folks to FIGHT LIKE HELL?

Oh, No? So, shut the @#$@ up - and take the Big Lie to your safe place.

Whitewash and rewrite history all you want "All Pro" but it won't work...

Edited by BillStime

On 6/21/2021 at 9:39 AM, Governor said:

It’s “another” false flag event. LMAO. Because there’s been so many.

Exactly, we know everything the mainstream media tells us is well confirmed and deeply investigated, right?? 

What I don’t get about dems laughing off conspiracy theories like FBI had implants but then promulgating that Trump operatives organized the insurrection, is you’re saying you belive in conspiracies as long as they fit your political viewpoint. And vice versa with republicans.  

It never dawns on you both parties engage in constantly acting to undermine and Sabotage the other party in the name of power over all of you. If anyone here has even worked at mid level or higher position in any type of corporation you see how politics are played and twisted, facts are manipulated, power grabs are executed, narratives manipulated… and these people are just amateur power mongers. 

The federal government is that times 100,000 and they succeed because our media isn’t critical they are cowardly superficial entertainment complexes pandering to what their viewers want to hear. 

The simplicity in which some here see the world is something to envy.  Like the kids watching stars wars or the matrix… “is that a good guy or a bad guy?”

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

On 6/21/2021 at 9:39 AM, Governor said:

It’s “another” false flag event. LMAO. Because there’s been so many.

Why do you feel that delaying the certification of the vote by a day is worse than the murders and destruction of entire city centers during last summer? 

• Like (+1) 1

The riot at the Capitol on January 6 was, for the left, license to do everything from enact politics to open the door for even more divisive narratives meant to make their opponents look like attempted murderers and traitors to the nation. The GOP made it clear that while the actions on January 6 by those who ran amuck inside the capitol were wrong, the left’s telling of events was incredibly sensationalist.

Now, more Republicans are pushing back against the Democrat narrative that the January 6 event was an “insurrection” as the left likes to claim.

According to The Hill, almost two dozen Republican House members voted against giving Congressional Gold Medals to police officers over the fact that the legislation describes those at the Capitol that day as “insurrectionists.” Among them was Kentucky Rep. Thomas Massie who put a brick wall up in front of the Democrat-driven narrative.

“They were protesting. And I don’t approve of the way they protested, but it wasn’t an insurrection,” said Massie.

Texas’s Louie Gohmert, who also voted against the legislation, went so far as to submit his own version of the legislation that rewards the officers who served that day but rids it of much of the one-sided language that reeks more of politics than it does fact, noting that it “serves as a tribute to our officers rather than using them as political pawns.”

“There was an undisciplined mob; there were some rioters and some who committed acts of vandalism,” said Georgia Rep. Andrew Clyde.

“Even calling it an insurrection, it wasn’t,” said Wisconsin Rep. Ron Johnson during an interview with Fox’s “Ingraham Angle.” “You know, I condemned the breach. I condemned the violence, but to say there were thousands of armed insurrectionists breaching the Capitol intent on overthrowing the government is just simply false narrative.”

“‘Insurrection’ is a term of art defined in the law, and it involves taking over a country, a shadow government, taking the TV stations over, and having some plan on what you are going to do when you finally take power. Clearly, this is not that,” Castor said.

To be sure, Republicans and Democrats viewed what happened as wrong for the most part, but to hear the left tell it, white supremacist, right-wing forces planned to infiltrate the Capitol and depose the government.

Many have speculated that this constant attempt at labeling the January 6 events as sensationalist is Democrats trying to keep a point of political leverage that allows them to set narratives and craft legislation. It allows them to paint themselves as both victims and heroes and their opponents as the epitome of anti-Americanism.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/559217-gop-increasingly-balks-at-calling-jan-6-an-insurrection?rl=1

https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2021/06/21/republican-lawmakers-are-increasingly-pushing-back-against-the-lefts-january-6-narrative-n400126

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2021/05/19/the-capitol-riot-commission-idea-is-a-cynical-political-ploy-n383292

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Great, did the folks in Portland try to over throw the government during a JOINT SESSION OF CONGRESS to confirm the electoral college for the Presidency of the United States?

Did the leader of the Democratic party host a rally the SAME DAY as the JOINT SESSION and tell folks to FIGHT LIKE HELL?

I guess I hit the bullseye here.  And I'm not a pus-sie leftist so I don't have any safe space.  The entire concept is childish and just shows how mentally and emotionally weak these progressive really are here.  Why anyone is afraid of them is a mystery.  They're scared of their own shadow and will cry and curl up at the first sign of stress.  

But insurrection is insurrection.  Right?  Destruction of Federal property is destruction of Federal property.  Right?  Attacking Federal and local law enforcement is still attacking Federal and local law enforcement.  Right?  I've got no problem with enforcing the law and seeing justice served at all here.  But you need to ask yourself why you support conditional application of the law.  All over the law and order theme here but ignoring all kinds of violence elsewhere.  Maybe its your dumb ass political views?  Maybe the fact not a single person has been charged with insurrection should give you a clue.  Or is that too difficult to comprehend? 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I guess I hit the bullseye here.  And I'm not a pus-sie leftist so I don't have any safe space.  The entire concept is childish and just shows how mentally and emotionally weak these progressive really are here.  Why anyone is afraid of them is a mystery.  They're scared of their own shadow and will cry and curl up at the first sign of stress.  

But insurrection is insurrection.  Right?  Destruction of Federal property is destruction of Federal property.  Right?  Attacking Federal and local law enforcement is still attacking Federal and local law enforcement.  Right?  I've got no problem with enforcing the law and seeing justice served at all here.  But you need to ask yourself why you support conditional application of the law.  All over the law and order theme here but ignoring all kinds of violence elsewhere.  Maybe its your dumb ass political views?  Maybe the fact not a single person has been charged with insurrection should give you a clue.  Or is that too difficult to comprehend? 

What was the desired outcome of Trump's 1/6 Insurrection?

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

The “folks” in Portland are not the heroes of the tale for thinking people.  That they were allowed to rage, destroy, occupy, assault, and given enough time and opportunity, murder law enforcement officials is no less a blight on our way of life than the dimwits who were able to defeat what passed for  security at the Capitol is in under 5 minutes as if in a scene from “Olympus has Fallen”.  

It must be very troubling for the Capitol police to know that they are being used as pawns in this story while they watch fellow officers assaulted, maimed and killed every day under the guise of social justice. 

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The “folks” in Portland are not the heroes of the tale for thinking people.  That they were allowed to rage, destroy, occupy, assault, and given enough time and opportunity, murder law enforcement officials is no less a blight on our way of life than the dimwits who were able to defeat what passed for  security at the Capitol is in under 5 minutes as if in a scene from “Olympus has Fallen”.  

It must be very troubling for the Capitol police to know that they are being used as pawns in this story while they watch fellow officers assaulted, maimed and killed every day under the guise of social justice. 

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Exactly, we know everything the mainstream media tells us is well confirmed and deeply investigated, right?? 

What I don’t get about dems laughing off conspiracy theories like FBI had implants but then promulgating that Trump operatives organized the insurrection, is you’re saying you belive in conspiracies as long as they fit your political viewpoint. And vice versa with republicans.  

It never dawns on you both parties engage in constantly acting to undermine and Sabotage the other party in the name of power over all of you. If anyone here has even worked at mid level or higher position in any type of corporation you see how politics are played and twisted, facts are manipulated, power grabs are executed, narratives manipulated… and these people are just amateur power mongers. 

The federal government is that times 100,000 and they succeed because our media isn’t critical they are cowardly superficial entertainment complexes pandering to what their viewers want to hear. 

The simplicity in which some here see the world is something to envy.  Like the kids watching stars wars or the matrix… “is that a good guy or a bad guy?”

We already know why the GOP changed their defense for the 3rd time and aimed it at the FBI. Members of Congress are being investigated by the FBI. 

That’s Trump/Trumpism’s “one trick.”  It’s their MO.

There isn’t anything to really see here.

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Seriously BillSy, I get it.  Twitter user PudPullerXXX said that he heard that Instagram user Connie Lingusrox read something that someone told her about which you believe addresses the reply you would have sent had she said what he said and you linked. 

I responded directly to you because of comments you specially made. You don’t have to send me someone else’s text because their grammar is better, their wordplay more evolved, or because you can’t reach them in time to get a quick answer out. To quote Cat Stevens, “Take your time, think a lot, think about everything you’ve got…”. 

Trust me—I’ll figure out what you think even when you struggle to knit the words together in a way that makes sense.  I’m sort of a savant in that regard.