The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

4 hours ago, ALF said:

Rep. Gosar's brother calls him out: Pathological liar

Tim and David Gosar, brothers of Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ), sound off on their brother for his comments regarding the officers working during the Capitol riot.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/06/17/paul-gosar-siblings-capitol-hill-riot-intv-berman-newday-vpx.cnn

Not the first time, either. 

So while at the gym I get a chance to watch a bit of CNN. It’s good for a morning laugh. Within the span of minutes they first ran the story that the protestors were ARMED, and then explained that they were ‘armed’ with an American flag. A few minutes later some nit wit reporter came on with a second story stating that protesters were really really ARMED because reports have it that certain protestors were found to have had legal firearms securely locked in their cars blocks away from the mall. Horrifying....right? I burst out laughing. That network is pure garbage.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

So I'm not on either side, I think they're all crooks and liars.

However to say January 6th was a normal or regular day is preposterous.  Andrew Clyde was photographed barricading his door with a chair.  That is not a normal day lol.

That’s the same rep who refused to shake the injured cops hand, right?

23 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

Here's a blatant lie, which all the usual suspects here have been repeating for months.

Last I checked Tucker Carlson is a opinion show.

Fact Check: Joe Biden Falsely Claims Trump Supporters ‘Killed a Police Officer’ During Capitol Riot

CLAIM: President Joe Biden said supporters of former President Donald Trump “killed a police officer” after they stormed the Capitol on January 6th to protest the certification of the election.

VERDICT: FALSE. Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes a day after defending the Capitol during the January 6 assault according to the medical examiner report released in April. The medical report said that Sicknick suffered two strokes at the base of his brainstem as a result of a blood clot in an artery.

Biden made the assertion during a press conference after a meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin, rejecting the comparison the Russian president made between the imprisonment of Alexei Navalny to the United States government persecuting January 6th rioters.

“It’s one thing for literally criminals to break through, cordon, go into the capitol, and kill a police officer and be held unaccountable, than it is for people objecting and marching on the Capitol and saying, ‘You are not allowing me to speak freely … they’re very different criteria,” Biden said

Yes, Sicknick did die of natural causes.  But Fannone was dragged and beaten and even hear a woman telling these individuals "we're better than this" on his body cam.  I am a strong supporter of Officers and this was all disgusting.  

5 minutes ago, 716er said:

That’s the same rep who refused to shake the injured cops hand, right?

Yes.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/18/2021 at 9:16 AM, Royale with Cheese said:

Yes, Sicknick did die of natural causes.  But Fannone was dragged and beaten and even hear a woman telling these individuals "we're better than this" on his body cam.  I am a strong supporter of Officers and this was all disgusting.  

Yes.

I researched and saw the video which was really very bad footage, but the other thing is I feel he is clearly

very leftist and political and unfortunately leftists are notorious liars, so I'm skeptical if what he says is the full truth.

Only saw him on fake ass CNN ... c'mon now...lol

Also... 

Per Tucker Carlson:

“Strangely, some of the key people who participated on Jan. 6 have not been charged. Look at the document. The government calls those people ‘unindicted co-conspirators.’ What does that mean? Well, it means that in potentially every single case, they were FBI operatives.”

And like everything else...why were some not charged? They seemed hot and heavy about going after anyone in the vicinity...so yeah...

Another 'baseless' thing refuted by facts in a document.

In fact, it is the Justice Department’s policy to not name unindicted co-conspirators “in the absence of some significant justification.”

is the answer and just sounds like a BS answer.

Just like not naming the one actual cop who outright murdered someone for climbing through a window.

The whole thing stinks and we will never know the full truth.

29 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

I researched and saw the video which was really very bad footage, but the other thing is I feel he is clearly

very leftist and political and unfortunately leftists are notorious liars, so I'm skeptical if what he says is the full truth.

Only saw him on fake ass CNN ... c'mon now...lol

Also... 

Per Tucker Carlson:

“Strangely, some of the key people who participated on Jan. 6 have not been charged. Look at the document. The government calls those people ‘unindicted co-conspirators.’ What does that mean? Well, it means that in potentially every single case, they were FBI operatives.”

And like everything else...why were some not charged? They seemed hot and heavy about going after anyone in the vicinity...so yeah...

Another 'baseless' thing refuted by facts in a document.

In fact, it is the Justice Department’s policy to not name unindicted co-conspirators “in the absence of some significant justification.”

is the answer and just sounds like a BS answer.

Just like not naming the one actual cop who outright murdered someone for climbing through a window.

The whole thing stinks and we will never know the full truth.

Both sides are liars….you can’t say one lies more than the other.

I am going off of the words by the cop who was involved in the incident.  It didn’t matter what platform he spoke on to me.

• Agree 1

Maxine Waters: ‘I’m Told’ Organizing for January 6 Riot Took Place in the Trump Campaign

Saturday, during an appearance on CNN, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) suggested the Trump campaign played a role in the January 6 Capitol Hill riot.

Who told her? Billstime? Tiberius? lol

No one buys this anonymous source nonsense anymore...

Trump should sue her for slander imho, she's obviously a bald faced liar.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Maxine Waters: ‘I’m Told’ Organizing for January 6 Riot Took Place in the Trump Campaign

Saturday, during an appearance on CNN, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) suggested the Trump campaign played a role in the January 6 Capitol Hill riot.

Who told her? Billstime? Tiberius? lol

No one buys this anonymous source nonsense anymore...

Trump should sue her for slander imho, she's obviously a bald faced liar.

Rep. Waters, the very person that encouraged supporters to get in peoples faces and get confrontational", is just trying to get in front of the curve by blowing more smoke to counter the developing story that the FBI played a significant role in what is looking like another "false flag" event.  Facts are pointing to the use of informants and assets (potentially leadership) inside the liberty movement that were coached and directed by the FBI to initiate and incite violence.  This is a well established and common practice of the agency.  One term for it is "entrapment".  As several persons known to be prominent actors in the event were not indicted while anyone caught jaywalking near the Capitol on 1/6 has been arrested and held without bail in solitary confinement under maximum security logical and critical thinking points to something being amiss.  But of course all the usual apologists, dimwits, dullards, and lobotomized progressives will proclaim "nothing to see here" because Google and Facebook say it isn't so.            

The narrative that will be pushed by their stooges in the press is the Trump campaign is responsible for the planning violence and is trying to deflect blame to other parties.  Or so says "anonymous" sources.  or perhaps truthfully "imaginary" sources.      

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Everyday tourists…

More tourists 

Serious question and one I've wondered about.  Why do you suppose they were unarmed?  They openly talked about bringing guns.  You would think if anyone was going to be armed it'd be these guys yet like only 1 guy brought a gun.  I'd be curious to get your thoughts on this.

Edited by reddogblitz