The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

Just excellent.  Exposing the massive hypocrisy is so easy with these lunatics.

FYI my reaction to Wisconsin was not to call them traitors, who's supporters need re-education camps because they were complicit in treason and destroying our democracy.

Pretty sure the media cheered them on tho.  

Come election time next year (which is all this is about), no one will give a ***** about a partisan committee.  Or the Chinese virus, for that matter.  Meaning libs better hope Joey gets inflation, the border and foreign affairs under control. Good luck with that! 

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

How did the cop die?

Do you realize how absolutely pathetic you look over the semantics of a cop who passed away? Chances are the guy would be here today if Trump wasn’t the selfish entitled pig that he is...

Do you think this distinguishes as a good person?

Guess what? It doesn’t. You prove every day what an absolute pathetic POS you are - whine some more.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Do you realize how absolutely pathetic you look over the semantics of a cop who passed away? Chances are the guy would be here today if Trump wasn’t the selfish entitled pig that he is...

Do you think this distinguishes as a good person?

Guess what? It doesn’t. You prove every day what an absolute pathetic POS you are - whine some more.

How.

Did.

He.

Die?

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Canada is an easy out for just about any country in the world. Then attempt to Take the US. I mean Pakistan or the Israelis would kick your arse six ways from Sunday. 

If your judgement of living is my dad is tougher than your dad  then you are right. You couldn't beat Vietnam. You could beat a few tribes in the mid east. Trump made a lot of enemies and lost the US respect. 

Different cultures 29. Different people. Different values. 

Remove the military and military contractors from your culture and your unemployment rate goes to 15/20 %. In our case maybe goes up 1/2 %.

Most countries in the world couldn't defend themselves, which is why alliances take place. 

Peace &  Love "29"

5 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

The Senate vote is proof of the complicit involvement of the GOP ranking party members and organization in Jan 6th's destruction and threats against congressional members. A vote not to investigate yourself for their own protection.

Sadly, like Watergate, it will now take a good journalist and a new "deep throat" to bring light to this dark day. 

Perhaps an actual trusted leader may rise from the ashes of this crumbling Republic. None of the present crop of politicians in either party are capable. 

Bill what do you want to know about what happened January 6th? I am serious. I can tell you who, how, why, and they advertised it for weeks prior to the event. Do you want to know how to stop it in the future? Do you believe there is a conspiracy? Truly stop being sanctimonious and give me what information this commission could come up with?

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

GFY

Hillary Clinton posted today one of the more inflammatory statements and allegations ever made on Twitter - accusing the mostly peaceful protesters on Jansixth of killing a cop during an unarmed insurrection - which is also just one big lie.  For 3 hours it was Chaz East, right?  

Anyway, I'd like to have this fact checked by @TwitterSecurity so we all know the "rules" apply to all on the site.    

6 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

If your judgement of living is my dad is tougher than your dad  then you are right. You couldn't beat Vietnam. You could beat a few tribes in the mid east. Trump made a lot of enemies and lost the US respect. 

Different cultures 29. Different people. Different values. 

Remove the military and military contractors from your culture and your unemployment rate goes to 15/20 %. In our case maybe goes up 1/2 %.

Most countries in the world couldn't defend themselves, which is why alliances take place. 

Peace &  Love "29"

respect US, that rich. No one like you respects the US nor have they in a long time. Trump was just a speck of sand on the beach of our history and would fade into irrelevance if the democrats could stop regurgitating his name hourly.  

Our unemployment rate would be higher if we chose to be a nation of defenseless leaches off our powerful neighbor? I’m not sure how one forecasts that alternate reality. 

I do find it annoying that part of the money stolen from me by my government is used to defend ingrate inhabitants of weak poor nations like Canada who contribute very little to the world or US in return with the exception of an occasional game show host, and a bunch of athletes for an ice skating game nobody watches. 

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Hillary Clinton posted today one of the more inflammatory statements and allegations ever made on Twitter - accusing the mostly peaceful protesters on Jansixth of killing a cop during an unarmed insurrection - which is also just one big lie.  For 3 hours it was Chaz East, right?  

Anyway, I'd like to have this fact checked by @TwitterSecurity so we all know the "rules" apply to all on the site.    

image.thumb.jpeg.2f22480f7560bcb6227f44ccff62dac6.jpeg

32 minutes ago, BillStime said:

GFY

Why are people on the left so emotional all the time?   

When presented with substantive debate, most of you melt down.  

1/6 is the quickly becoming one of the most overhyped, over dramatic, politicized events of our lifetime.   

There are legitimate things to attack R’s over.  No idea why so many of you stay dying on this hill. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

1/6 is the quickly becoming one of the most overhyped, over dramatic, politicized events of our lifetime.   

There are legitimate things to attack R’s over.  No idea why so many of you stay dying on this hill. 

Go start an election audit in some red state and report back dq

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

It's what they've been told to do.  And they don't question, they just repeat it despite proof to the contrary.  Which is how their handlers like/want it.

• Agree 1

42 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's what they've been told to do.  And they don't question, they just repeat it despite proof to the contrary.  Which is how their handlers like/want it.

IT WAS RIGGED!

49 minutes ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.2f22480f7560bcb6227f44ccff62dac6.jpeg

I’m being treated so unfairly!

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Come election time next year (which is all this is about), no one will give a ***** about a partisan committee.  Or the Chinese virus, for that matter.  Meaning libs better hope Joey gets inflation, the border and foreign affairs under control. Good luck with that! 

We’ll all be watching “The Trump Trials” a year from now.

it doesn’t get any better for you than it is right now.

Edited by Governor
  • Awesome! (+1) 1