Super Bowl Game Thread: Kansas City at Tampa Bay 6:30 Eastern on CBS

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Kansas city fan base deserves this game. 

Chiefs fans in a nutshell 

Watch LaVonte David and see why you dont pay Milano 14 million. They are on completely different levels. 

Posted Images

Brady, retire?

The guy is already thinking who to be nice to in the locker room, to encourage them to come back next year and give them the best chance to repeat.

In his mind, a repeat SB would put even more distance between him and Belichick, and everyone else in history. 

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

mahomes invented the 30-yard sack. I was shocked when josh had two of them. He hasn’t taken sacks that bad ever. 

He did occasionally, but it only happens against teams with really fast defenses. The weaker teams can't corral him well enough to stop a throwaway. However, I am cautiously optimistic he can polish off the last few rough edges from his game in year 4.

Just now, Ray Stonada said:

Brady, retire?

The guy is already thinking who to be nice to in the locker room, to encourage them to come back next year and give them the best chance to repeat.

In his mind, a repeat SB would put even more distance between him and Belichick, and everyone else in history. 

Let's stop him next year.

6 minutes ago, Success said:

Only 2 weeks after we were exposed as the same.

It was like watching a mirror of that game tonight.  Weird deja vu.  Mahomes even had 20-30 yard sprinting backwards dropbacks.

Except Allen was a hell of a lot better under constant duress than Mahomes was.

• Like (+1) 2
Just now, Big Turk said:

Except Allen was a hell of a lot better under constant duress than Mahomes was.

Might not be a fair comparison: the Bills weren't missing both tackles, and TB's D-line is better than KC's.  

Putting aside my hate for Brady I gotta congratulate Arians and the other players not named Gronk on the Bucs. They deserved the win tonight, in the end. Don't think i'll ever be convinced they didn't get a boost by the refs, ie> the NFL in the first half though. 

• Like (+1) 1
Just now, Ray Stonada said:

Might not be a fair comparison: the Bills weren't missing both tackles, and TB's D-line is better than KC's.  

Everyone was downplaying losing 2 starting tackles a bit much. 

Against the Bucs line? That's pretty devastating.  Too much to overcome, and it showed on the field. Mahomes was never comfortable.

• Agree 1

Anyone else feel worse about Gronk winning another (and playing really well) than Brady?

I just don't like Brady because he beat the Bills for 20 years. Gronk had one of the dirtiest plays I've ever seen in the NFL, against one of my favorite Bills.  Never like seeing that guy celebrate, or be celebrated.

1 minute ago, ALF said:

The Bills need to study the Tampa defense against KC , they did a great job. 

Yeah. Sign David asap too!!

Lavonte David shut Kelce down most of the game. I think he intimidated Kelce early. Kelce did make some catches but everything was contested till later on in garbage time.

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, Ray Stonada said:

What difference does that make? I am talking about how the QBs were under pressure. Not why. That is irrelevant to both of them facing the same type of pressure. One did a decent job and one did a terrible job.

• Like (+1) 2
1 minute ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

pressure is pressure

Mahomes had more of it.

JA's was less pass rush. Better opposing secondary. Most of his pressure was because he had to hold the ball so long for his WRs

• Like (+1) 1
4 minutes ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

Putting aside my hate for Brady I gotta congratulate Arians and the other players not named Gronk on the Bucs. They deserved the win tonight, in the end. Don't think i'll ever be convinced they didn't get a boost by the refs, ie> the NFL in the first half though. 

There was literally not a single bad call by the refs in the first half. Each KC penalty was blatant and an easy call for them to make 

• Like (+1) 1
  • SDS unpinned this topic