Our next POTUS takes on Big Tech in Florida

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

“In Florida, girls are going to play girls sports and boys are going to play boys sports.” 

- America's Governor Ron DeSantis 

Do you agree or disagree.

I don’t give a !@#$

21 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I don’t give a !@#$

Cool.  And if you didn't then why did you post criticisms of him and the new law?  You know it's happening across the country.  It's impacting biological women.  Is it all over the place no. ......but at the Antifa Maoist pace they want to advance the agenda..........leaders got to lead. 

Actually, the adults (who've lost total control in this country) need to stand up and adult.   

On 6/8/2021 at 9:59 AM, SCBills said:

60 Minutes, unknowingly, gave him national exposure in their failed attempt to smear him.  

Most people in America know who Ron DeSantis is, at least somewhat.. Independents/Republicans idolize everything Florida has begun to represent in their political shift right, while simultaneously Florida/DeSantis have become public enemy number one for the left. 

However, yes.. if Trump doesn’t step aside, DeSantis may have to wait until 2028.  

60 minutes knew what they were doing and why they ran it as a National story, then carefully edited his response where he rather impressively explained why Publix was part of the vaccine distribution and really obliterated that reporter. But more people probably saw the attempted hack job than saw the whole response. 

governor is right  most Americans are clueless and uninformed- that’s why democrats love turnout. The low info apathetic voters are the ones you can harvest tend to go blue. That’s why republicans want things like ID and in person voting, those people tend to go red. 

From his press conferences and background he seems very intelligent but Very intelligent doesn’t seem to win these days. I also don’t know a lot about his politics is he moderate or a hard liner R? 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Cool.  And if you didn't then why did you post criticisms of him and the new law?  You know it's happening across the country.  It's impacting biological women.  Is it all over the place no. ......but at the Antifa Maoist pace they want to advance the agenda..........leaders got to lead. 

Actually, the adults (who've lost total control in this country) need to stand up and adult.   

Then sit down

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Can you get us the stats on kids having sex changes so they can compete in sports?

Please Jim - get us those stats. Hurry MAN - I assume all GOPigs have those stats handy.

FYI - DeSantis could not point to a single example in his own state of a transgender girl competing against a cisgender girl in high school sports.

This is college and in New Hampshire:

Craig Telfer, who now goes by CeCe Tefler, recently took home the women’s 400-meter hurdles national title. Prior to transitioning, Tefler competed against men with mediocre results.  (ranked 390th in NCAA Division II)

Transgender woman CeCe Telfer, who was born and raised as Craig Telfer and competed on the Franklin Pierce University men’s track and field team during her first three years of college, won the women’s 400-meter hurdles national title at the 2019 NCAA Division II Outdoor Track & Field Championships. Telfer dominated the competition, winning in 57.53 as second place was way back in 59.21.

How can this be good for women's sports and its participants?  Those women in that race had absolutely ZERO CHANCE to win.  Physically impossible.

I think it's what Florida doesn't want to happen in their state.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/05/transgender-woman-wins-ncaa-womens-track-tournament/

Edited by reddogblitz

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

This is college and in New Hampshire:

How can this be good for women's sports and its participants?  Those women in that race had absolutely ZERO CHANCE to win.  Physically impossible.

I think it's what Florida doesn't wan to happen in their state.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/05/transgender-woman-wins-ncaa-womens-track-tournament/

You found one instance?

Are you serious?

Can you now do guns please?

Oh no? So this is just red meat for a repressed insecure closeted base?

Get the helllll out of here you freaks

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You found one instance?

Are you serious?

Gun ownership is *checks notes* yea the um 2nd Amendment. 

Since you're now a big statistics guy, can we talk Covid policy.......

22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You found one instance?

Are you serious?

Here's another:

I found this by doing a simple internet search "transgender girls track and field records". Returned pages and pages of results mostly about transgender girls re writing the girls track and field record book in Connecticut and other places.

Again, how does this help girls/women's sports?  Do you think it hurts them?

11 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Gun ownership is *checks notes* yea the um 2nd Amendment. 

Since you're now a big statistics guy, can we talk Covid policy.......

You want to talk about policy after 500,000+ Americans died because of Trumps incompetence? 

Yea no - I don’t care what you have to say defending the traitor in chief.

4 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Here's another:

I found this by doing a simple internet search "transgender girls track and field records". Returned pages and pages of results mostly about transgender girls re writing the girls track and field record book in Connecticut and other places.

Trump got help from Putin to win in 2016 - do you think this helped voters or hurt them?

17 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Here's another:

You found two instances - these stats are overwhelming. 

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

You're funny man.

In other words, you can't defend your position and you got nuthin'.

You’re kidding right? 

The GQP is passing laws on this out of control phenomenon of kids having sex changes to compete in sports and you came up w two instances?

YOU GOT NOTHING 

Edited by BillStime

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

You’re kidding right? 

The GQP is passing laws on this out of control phenomenon of kids having sex changes to compete in sports and you came up w two instances?

YOU GOT NOTHING 

Evidently you don't know this a thing that is already happening.  Florida is trying to nip it in the bud.  Evidently President Biden thinks its a good to have transgender girls (biological males) dismantling girls in sports.  Do you also think its a good idea?

Once again women and girls take it in the shorts because of biological males.

Do some homework. I told you how to get started.

No member of Trump’s cult will ever be president. That should be pretty obvious to everyone by now.

He really should’ve done a better job distancing himself from the idiot a few years ago. They didn’t even begin their rebuilding process yet. He might as well be wearing a Trump wig out there.

We’re looking at at least 2 more presidential cycles until a Republican can be competitive in a general election. 

Edited by Governor

5 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Evidently you don't know this a thing that is already happening.  Florida is trying to nip it in the bud.  Evidently President Biden thinks its a good to have transgender girls (biological males) dismantling girls in sports.  Do you also think its a good idea?

Once again women and girls take it in the shorts because of biological males.

Do some homework. I told you how to get started.

LOL - BS.  Desantis couldn’t even reference one scenario when asked. You would think “America’s” Governor would have that info handy.

Just more red meat to a disgusting base.

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

You’re kidding right? 

YOU GOT NOTHING 

Let's apply this ridiculous logic.

Then what is the purpose of implementing Critical Race Theory?  

Where are the results that say this is beneficial?

28 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Again, more red meat for an incredibly insecure base.

38 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Critical Race Theory isn’t being implemented in the public school system. 

10 hours ago, BillStime said:

Can you get us the stats on kids having sex changes so they can compete in sports?

Please Jim - get us those stats. Hurry MAN - I assume all GOPigs have those stats handy.

FYI - DeSantis could not point to a single example in his own state of a transgender girl competing against a cisgender girl in high school sports.

Stats??  What stats are you looking for?  

Not stats but reality.  Men are usually bigger, faster, stonger than girls.  Only in your world is that fair. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Stats??  What stats are you looking for?  

Not stats but reality.  Men are usually bigger, faster, stonger than girls.  Only in your world is that fair. 

HOW MANY KIDS HAVE HAD SEX CHANGES SO THEY CAN COMPETE IN SPORTS???

ANSWER THE QUESTION

10 minutes ago, Governor said:

Bastardizations of it are however.  You trust school systems to implement something that is not decisive?  

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

HOW MANY KIDS HAVE HAD SEX CHANGES SO THEY CAN COMPETE IN SPORTS???

ANSWER THE QUESTION

What…..the…..*****….  

Who has ever said they get the sex change to compete in sports?? Your brain is defective. I’d get it looked at. 

10 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

60 minutes knew what they were doing and why they ran it as a National story, then carefully edited his response where he rather impressively explained why Publix was part of the vaccine distribution and really obliterated that reporter. But more people probably saw the attempted hack job than saw the whole response. 

governor is right  most Americans are clueless and uninformed- that’s why democrats love turnout. The low info apathetic voters are the ones you can harvest tend to go blue. That’s why republicans want things like ID and in person voting, those people tend to go red. 

From his press conferences and background he seems very intelligent but Very intelligent doesn’t seem to win these days. I also don’t know a lot about his politics is he moderate or a hard liner R? 

He seems pretty conservative, policy-wise,  but he’s the new wave of GOP that realize they need to fight in the culture wars.   

For too long they took this libertarian view of cancel culture is wrong, so we won’t cancel people... Pressuring corporations is wrong, so we’ll let them become useful idiots for the woke leftists... Schools are generally good, so we’ll concede not only colleges, but apparently K-12 to the far left.... Tech censorship is bad, but they’re a pRiVaTe CoMpAnY etc etc etc..

DeSantis, along with Hawley and the younger GOP members finally “get it”.   You can’t sit on the sidelines of the culture wars on principle.   You’ll just keep ceding ground until there’s nothing left.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Governor said:

Lol.  Then why didn't they tell that to this guy and say there is nothing to see here:

Same in Portland:

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Bastardizations of it are however.  You trust school systems to implement something that is not decisive?  

What…..the…..*****….  

Who has ever said they get the sex change to compete in sports?? Your brain is defective. I’d get it looked at. 

Why can't you answer the question? These pathetic laws exist for a reason - you must know the stats.

How many kids have had sex changes in order to compete in sports?

HOW MANY?

OH, and my brain is defective? I'm not the one passing and defending laws that outright discriminate against fellow Americans.

HOW MANY?

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why can't you answer the question? These pathetic laws exist for a reason - you must know the stats.

HOW MANY?

Much more then people who have been killed by an "assault rifle."

I guarantee that.

Let me add to that - sex changes in kids is what's on the rise and that inevitably impacts participation in everything.  

Edited by Big Blitz

40 minutes ago, BillStime said:

HOW MANY?

OH, and my brain is defective? I'm not the one passing and defending laws that outright discriminate against fellow Americans.

HOW MANY?

Wow.  You are messed up dude.  It’s not why the got the sex change that’s the issue here. It’s the fact that AFTER they got the change the biological MEN want to compete against biological GIRLS.  Why are you ok with that?

So now in to my question you conveniently ignored.  Are you ok with athletes using performance enhancing drugs to give them an advantage over their competition?

Edited by Chef Jim

25 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Wow.  You are messed up dude.  It’s not why the got the sex change that’s the issue here. It’s the fact that AFTER they got the change the biological MEN want to compete against biological GIRLS.  Why are you ok with that?

So now in to my question you conveniently ignored.  Are you ok with athletes using performance enhancing drugs to give them an advantage over their competition?

Again, you can't answer the question - which SPEAKS VOLUMES!

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Again, you can't answer the question - which SPEAKS VOLUMES!

Bwahahaha!!  What a tool. The reason why has NOTHING to do with this conversation. The conversation here is the fairness of biological men competing against biological girls.  Why is that fair?

And now why won’t you answer my question that is extremely relevant to your argument (that is when you make one).  

So are you ok with athletes taking performance enhancing drugs to give them an unfair advantage over their competition?  

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Bwahahaha!!  What a tool. The reason why has NOTHING to do with this conversation. The conversation here is the fairness of biological men competing against biological girls.  Why is that fair?

And now why won’t you answer my question that is extremely relevant to your argument (that is when you make one).  

So are you ok with athletes taking performance enhancing drugs to give them an unfair advantage over their competition?  

Can you show me where MEN - ACTUAL MEN - are competing with GIRLS?  Do you know how absolutely pathetic you sound?

The Florida law targets KIDS in public schools.  Again, how many kids are having sex changes to get a leg up in sports? WHERE IS THAT NUMBER JIM?

This law is about discriminating against KIDS and throwing red meat to deplorable people like you.

The libs are okay with biological makes competing against biological females because that's what they've been told to think.  I have no idea why we're inconveniencing everyone else for maybe 0.1% of the population.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

The libs are okay with biological makes competing against biological females because that's what they've been told to think.  I have no idea why we're inconveniencing everyone else for maybe 0.1% of the population.

We are talking about f'in kids here - not pro athletes.

Bigots

30 minutes ago, BillStime said:

We are talking about f'in kids here - not pro athletes.

Bigots

I doesn't matter if it's kindergarteners here.  It's wrong and has nothing to do with bigotry.  

51 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Can you show me where MEN - ACTUAL MEN - are competing with GIRLS?  Do you know how absolutely pathetic you sound?

The Florida law targets KIDS in public schools.  Again, how many kids are having sex changes to get a leg up in sports? WHERE IS THAT NUMBER JIM?

This law is about discriminating against KIDS and throwing red meat to deplorable people like you.

Nope.  It's protecting girls.  So let it be known that @BillStime is for the abuse of girls by men.  

An 18 year old senior in high school is a MAN.  He is of the age to join the military and fight and kill for his country. You want that MAN competing against 16 year old girl who is on the varsity volleyball team or the tennis team?  And I'm pathetically deplorable?  Get your priorities straight man. 

Now to my question I've asked what, 3 times now.  Are you for or against PED's that give an athlete an unfair advantage over their competition.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Nope.  It's protecting girls.  So let it be known that @BillStime is for the abuse of girls by men.  

An 18 year old senior in high school is a MAN.  He is of the age to join the military and fight and kill for his country. You want that MAN competing against 16 year old girl who is on the varsity volleyball team or the tennis team?  And I'm pathetically deplorable?  Get your priorities straight man. 

Now to my question I've asked what, 3 times now.  Are you for or against PED's that give an athlete an unfair advantage over their competition.  

Why can't you provide stats on how many kids are impacted?  How many kids are having sex changes to compete in grade school sports? GRADE SCHOOL SPORTS?????

And no, PEDS have no place in sports regardless of age/gender.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Why can't you provide stats on how many kids are impacted?  How many kids are having sex changes to compete in grade school sports? GRADE SCHOOL SPORTS?????

And no, PEDS have no place in sports regardless of age/gender.

Stats??  You need stats to form your opinion that having MEN competing against girls is a good thing or not.  You're ***** demented. 

You're question regarding how many kids are having sex changes in order to compete is the most irrelevant question you could possible ask.  Who cares about why they got the sex change.  It's the unfair advantage they now have competing as a female when they are a biological male.

Ok thanks for answering my question.  Now the follow up. Why do PEDs have no place in sports? 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Stats??  You need stats to form your opinion that having MEN competing against girls is a good thing or not.  You're ***** demented. 

You're question regarding how many kids are having sex changes in order to compete is the most irrelevant question you could possible ask.  Who cares about why they got the sex change.  It's the unfair advantage they now have competing as a female when they are a biological male.

Ok thanks for answering my question.  Now the follow up. Why do PEDs have no place in sports? 

We are passing laws for what reason? Based on FEELS!?

FEELS?

No mater which side Billztime takes on this issue, he is screwed.

He sides with trans, then he is Mysoginist.

He sides with the girls, then he is Tansphobic.

His current strategy is be a mysoginist, but wants to justify it by saying it doesn't hurt enough girls to bother him.

• Agree 2