Our next POTUS takes on Big Tech in Florida

13 hours ago, BillStime said:

With all the issues in this world - and the incredibly small percentage of transgendered athletes - this law is just red meat for a desperate base.

Good point.  They should just stop making laws unless they deal with only the most important issues. :rolleyes:

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

Good point.  They should just stop making laws unless they deal with only the most important issues. :rolleyes:

Did you see the new story today about Republican attacks failing to hit Biden because they’re so caught up in their silly culture wars?

it’s actually a little more complicated than that. Republicans don’t want to talk about anything Biden is pushing for since those issues all poll in the 70’s, so they’ve decided to go back to what they know, which is culture wars, stuff no one cares about and doesn’t affect the average person.

I won’t get in your way.

Edited by Governor

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

With all the issues in this world - and the incredibly small percentage of transgendered athletes - this law is just red meat for a desperate base. -Billstime

They had to alter the law to include the "incredibly small percentage of transgendered athlete"... but pointing out how stupid that move was is "red meat"?

So it was important enough to the left to make this "minor" change, but not important enough for the right to change it back?

Edited by unbillievable
  • Like (+1) 1

On 6/12/2021 at 1:05 PM, unbillievable said:

They had to alter the law to include the "incredibly small percentage of transgendered athlete"... but pointing out how stupid that move was is "red meat"?

So it was important enough to the left to make this "minor" change, but not important enough for the right to change it back?

oh you want to play this game too?

How many kids are impacted?

How many kids have died in our schools and your shitttin party won’t do jack about it?

Edited by BillStime

19 minutes ago, Governor said:

Did you see the new story today about Republican attacks failing to hit Biden because they’re so caught up in their silly culture wars?

it’s actually a little more complicated than that. Republicans don’t want to talk about anything Biden is pushing for since those issues all poll in the 70’s, so they’ve decided to go back to what they know, which is culture wars, stuff no one cares about and doesn’t affect the average person.

I won’t get in your way.

What new story?  Let me guess the source...

Anyway, the social issues take a backseat to, say, inflation and being unable to pay for things like gas, food, electricity, etc.  It's gonna be bad and we'll see just how much that fails to hit Joey.

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

What new story?  Let me guess the source...

Anyway, the social issues take a backseat to, say, inflation and being unable to pay for things like gas, food, electricity, etc.  It's gonna be bad and we'll see just how much that fails to hit Joey.

The GOP already knows they can’t really hit Joe with inflation since it’s already projected to come back down.

They can in the short term but it wouldn’t have much impact, which is why they aren’t for the most part.

2 minutes ago, Governor said:

The GOP already knows they can’t really hit Joe with inflation since it’s already projected to come back down.

They can in the short term but it wouldn’t have much impact, which is why they aren’t for the most part.

We'll see if the predictions come true.  Hopefully they do.

And the short-term is all that matters.  Joey's not running again in 2024 and Kammy is a joke.

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

And the short-term is all that matters.  Joey's not running again in 2024 and Kammy is a joke.

The Fed has tools to cut inflation and could use them tomorrow. They could also just raise the interest rate 1 point. The market isn’t genuinely concerned about it since they have forecasts. Every member of Congress knows exactly what the economy will look like on Election Day.

Plebs like us aren’t privy to that info.

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

Now what is this Critical Race Theory thing I keep hearing about? That sounds really scary. Is that like Sharia law?

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I remember in 2000 when we had projections of surpluses as far as the eye can see.  Future President George W. Bush and Vice President Al Gore were giddily campaigning about how they were going to spend this gobs and gobs of money.

Then 9/11 followed shortly by the dot com bust and we were back in the tank.

Counting on inflation going down with any kind of certainty is dubious at best.

Hopefully it does.

2 hours ago, Governor said:

I won’t get in your way.

Joe is a stand in President that just signs whatever is put in front of him.  

The "We the People Act" failed.  There is still a filibuster and DC and Puerto Rico aren't states.  What happened libs?  Internal polling that bad?  

I guess the "attacks" over those are working.  

So I'm good. 

I told you in October this will be the most inconsequential presidency in history because we got the judges.  

As for "silly" culture wars.  Is this the new talking point for Democrats and the media?  I don't watch are they all parroting this?  Was that the memo?  To downplay the insanity that is CRT or the Transgender athletes in public schools?  

The Left has declared war on ALL cultural norms.  It is a fact.  I'm not sure that because of Covid and Trump's mean tweets, and a rigged election season people had much time to process what was happening.  I guess we can revisit this in 3 years and see what the public thinks at that point.   

You might want to start considering that the GOP has shifted its focus to Local School Boards.  I know you think the world revolves around the WH and that's what CNN wants you to think.  But it doesn't.  

11 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The "We the People Act" failed.  There is still a filibuster and DC and Puerto Rico aren't states.  What happened libs?  Internal polling that bad?  

So I'm good. 

I told you in October this will be the most inconsequential presidency in history because we got the judges.  

As for "silly" culture wars.  Is this the new talking point for Democrats and the media?  I don't watch are they all parroting this?  Was that the memo?  To downplay the insanity that is CRT or the Transgender athletes in public schools?  

The Left has declared war on ALL cultural norms.  It is a fact.  I'm not sure that because of Covid and Trump's mean tweets, and a rigged election season people had much time to process what was happening.  I guess we can revisit this in 3 years and see what the public thinks at that point.   

You might want to start considering that the GOP has shifted its focus to Local School Boards.  I know you think the world revolves around the WH and that's what CNN wants you to think.  But it doesn't.  

Keep Christ in Christmas!

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

So I'm good. 

There’s a deadly Caravan about to cross the border and if you don’t re-elect Republicans they will reach your suburban neighborhood and murder you!

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

That will be the next law “America’s” Governor will sign… 

Men will dress as women and follow your ugly daughter into the bathroom and do bad things if you don’t re-elect Republicans!

LMAO. That was a fun one.

Lol.

I'm old enough to remember when "it's just about letting them be happy and have the same lives as you and me!!"

15 years and 86 genders later:

You will bake that cake you're discriminating!  But in a few years we're going to tell you to discriminate against unvaccinated people just watch its going to be epic.    

Trans athletes boys playing girl sports.  

Use whatever bathroom you want.    

Drag Queen History Hour!!

"Maurice Sendak Community School, a public school located in Brooklyn, New York, hosted a drag queen and first grade teacher Alexis Hernandez marveled at the event in a testimonial published on Drag Queen Story Hour’s website."

https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/08/06/k-12-schools-bringing-in-drag-queens-to-teach-gender-ideology/

On 6/12/2021 at 5:48 AM, unbillievable said:

Everyone has one guess on which of these athletes spent most of their life as a male.

_104627308_mediaitem104627307.jpg

According to the rules, She has no advantage because her Testosterone levels are the same as the other girls now.

It doesn’t matter...there are many biological females that are bigger, stronger, or more athletic than many biological males...it doesn’t mean those males should be allowed to compete with females just because they say they are female......it opens a Pandora’s box that could potentially destroy female competition, if allowed to continue...

It is good to be compassionate, but compassion without wisdom leads to foolhardiness imo...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

"Influence operators" get shut down by Silicon Valley - to help Democrats and yes, to rig elections.  You are all just pieces of impressionable data controlled and manipulated (just enough of us because math) by Silicon Valley. 

"The Montana Daily Gazette, one of our sister publications, first reported that Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai publicized court documents that prove the U.S. Government entered into a formal agreement with Big Tech to censor speech they did not agree with.

That a partnership between Big Tech and state officials created a Playbook which is described in the court filings as a “step-by-step manual on how state officials can deal with “Influence Operators” and prescribes the Best Practices that must be followed.”

The manual, according to the court filing, “promotes a unified effort that results in speed, simplicity and efficiency,” and “provides all the tools that a state official would need to silence a person identified as an ‘Influence Operator’ for opining that a state election official has violated Federal law.”

On 6/12/2021 at 4:35 PM, BillStime said:

That will be the next law “America’s” Governor will sign… 

This is my town. LMAO. I made the news! Fake news network but still.

https://www.mediamatters.org/martha-maccallum/fox-anchor-one-new-jersey-township-removing-holiday-names-school-calendar-leading

Edited by Governor
  • Haha (+1) 1

Wow!

DeSantis edges Trump in new 2024 straw poll

Former President Donald Trump winning another GOP presidential nomination, should he decide to go for it, is often treated as a foregone conclusion, but every once in a while there's a reminder that there's still a very long way to go until 2024. 

On Saturday, for example, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) edged Trump in a straw poll taken at the Western Conservative Summit in Denver. In-person and online attendees were asked to vote for all the potential candidates they approve of out of a 31-person field. Trump and DeSantis were neck-and-neck at the top, but there was some hefty distance between them and the third-place finisher, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.). Former Vice President Mike Pence finished 10th.

https://www.theweek.com/donald-trump/1001734/desantis-edges-trump-in-new-2024-straw-poll

DeSantis/Paul or Crenshaw 2024 (Not sure 2 Vets are necessary so I've leaned Paul - he will enjoy ripping Harris to shreads in the rigged debates we should boycott)

Make America Florida

Edited by Big Blitz

Why would DeSantis pick Paul or eye patch? That would be weird and stupid.

it would probably be Haley or that crazy lady from the Dakotas.

Why is Ted and Pompeo on that list? They aren’t serious contenders are they?

Edited by Governor

3 minutes ago, Governor said:

Paul has been in the Senate.  So experience with Congress and could be President.  He's already run twice.

Crenshaw because he is massively popular in the mainstream GOP.  Our Q wing isn't sold on him tho but I disagree with them.  He's also likeable, has served in Congress, and will do well with Suburbia.  

16 minutes ago, Governor said:

If Kammy can be VP...

24 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Paul has been in the Senate.  So experience with Congress and could be President.  He's already run twice.

Crenshaw because he is massively popular in the mainstream GOP.  Our Q wing isn't sold on him tho but I disagree with them.  He's also likeable, has served in Congress, and will do well with Suburbia.  

Trump would never sign off on Paul

13 hours ago, Governor said:

Calling a person by the nature of their handicap is gross and disgusting.

I had to say something.

Silence is violence.

• Agree 1

Ron DeSantis Gets Labeled ‘Worse Than Trump.’ 

This is what Democrats always do.

Geroge W. Bush is Hitler until Mitt Romney comes along. Then, Bush is the harmless guy who paints who they wish all Republicans were like.

Once Trump came along, Romney was rehabbed.

Now that DeSantis is the frontrunner for 2024 in many people’s minds, and clearly, the one Democrats fear the most, he must become worse than the Republican who came before him.”

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/06/25/ron-desantis-gets-labeled-worse-than-trump-n402208

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/25/2021 at 11:59 AM, B-Man said:

Ron DeSantis Gets Labeled ‘Worse Than Trump.’ 

This is what Democrats always do.

Geroge W. Bush is Hitler until Mitt Romney comes along. Then, Bush is the harmless guy who paints who they wish all Republicans were like.

Once Trump came along, Romney was rehabbed.

Now that DeSantis is the frontrunner for 2024 in many people’s minds, and clearly, the one Democrats fear the most, he must become worse than the Republican who came before him.”

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/06/25/ron-desantis-gets-labeled-worse-than-trump-n402208

Very true.  According to the left:  Bush was a fascist war criminal and now he's sympathetic.  Romney was the worst kind of "vulture capitalist" and somehow to blame for the financial crisis of 2008.  Now hes the only republican with any decency.  Trump will somehow be seen as more reasonable than whoever comes next.  You can count on it.

On the other hand, according to the right:  Obama was a secret muslim trying to ruin the country from the inside and a dirty communist.  He still is.  Biden is a dirty communist and will be long after he leaves office.  The Clinton's are murderers, child traffickers, and rapists and their nefarious deeds have only gotten worse since leaving office.  

I'm not sure what the takeaway should be.  I guess the right just has more endurance for this type of thing?

35 minutes ago, Governor said:

What did DeSantis know and when did he know it?

NEW: Pres. Biden believes "there should be an investigation" into Florida building collapse.

LMMFAO!  The desperation is showing...

• Haha (+1) 1