Bold predictions for AFC, NFC title games: Josh Allen, Bills top reigning champs to advance to Super Bowl.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bold-predictions-for-afc-nfc-title-games-josh-allen-bills-top-reigning-champs-to-advance-to-super-bowl/

And some people here say the Bills are overlooked. 

The early indications are that Mahomes is on the right track to suiting up for the Chiefs in a bid for his second Super Bowl appearance in as many seasons. And make no mistake: Kansas City will not bow out easily if No. 15 is under center, even at less than full speed. The thing is, Mahomes himself is no guarantee of a return trip to Super Bowl Sunday. The superstar quarterback has been just a touch looser with the football since mid-December (three fumbles, four interceptions), and Buffalo's defense is coming off an inspired rout of the Ravens. Even more threatening is the Bills' offense, which has rivaled the Chiefs at times in terms of sheer explosiveness. Andy Reid's squad is superior on paper, but this feels like the season where Sean McDermott finally and fully rises to the occasion.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2021-nfl-playoff-picks-schedule-aaron-rodgers-outduels-tom-brady-in-nfc-title-game-bills-stun-chiefs-in-afc/

Anyway, I've gone 16-1 picking Chiefs games this year, so I think that's good news for Bills fans that I'm picking Buffalo but who can be sure? The last time the Bills made it to the Super Bowl, they did it by beating the Chiefs in the AFC title game, so I'm riding with history here. 

The pick: Bills 27-24 over Chiefs

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 2

If KC is healthy and it does not rain cats and dogs (which is the prediction), Bills will need to put up high 30's to come out on top.  I'm thinkin 41 - 35 KC.  Its all about who can get 3 or 4 stops.   On a sloppy track with both teams healthy, KC for sure. 

My heart says Bills, but my head says KC.   We shall see.   Go Bills !   Make me a liar.  

• Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Jerry Hughes message for experts that continue to write off the #Bills. 
"Let them pump up Mahomes, Kelce and Hill. We like that the experts don't respect us or acknowledge us. We'll just keep punching people in the mouth until we get that credit. That's just how it's going be." https://t.co/5ekz38M127

Clearly even the players know it but you won't give up the take because a few picked us, out of a majority that don'tpick us.

It takes a stronger man to admit when he's wrong.

Edited by Sharky7337
  • Agree 1

With a grass field a lot of rain will hamper both teams.  

1 minute ago, Sharky7337 said:

Clearly even the players know it but you won't give up the take because a few, out of a majority thay don'tpick us.

they are the defending Champs. 

to be better than the Champ

you need to beat the Champ. 

Jerry needs to focus on the practices and not what people in the media says 

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

If KC is healthy and it does not rain cats and dogs (which is the prediction), Bills will need to put up high 30's to come out on top.  I'm thinkin 41 - 35 KC.  Its all about who can get 3 or 4 stops.   On a sloppy track with both teams healthy, KC for sure. 

My heart says Bills, but my head says KC.   We shall see.   Go Bills !   Make me a liar.  

Props for honesty and courage.

Incoming!!!

My brother and I were talking this morning about what our game plan would be.  Looking back over the past month to two months, I think our offense is the most deadly when the are in the two minute drill, with tempo.  Daboll was part of the Patriots during the tempo years where nobody could stop brady's tempo package.  I'm wondering if we see a bunch of 4 receiver sets, with tempo to keep them off balance and minimize the pressure, while kinda forcing man coverage.  My brother thinks Allen gets the green light to run early and often.  

In the last regular season game against miami, the Bills went into aggressive mode to put it away early so they could sit the starters, full blown wide open.  

My concerns are if it's raining...  Could affect both teams.  Saw a report where it looks like rain is probable.

My bold prediction is that at half time the pundits will be shocked, jaws open and eyes wide.  Kinda a wtf moment.

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Carbonpoke said:

My brother and I were talking this morning about what our game plan would be.  Looking back over the past month to two months, I think our offense is the most deadly when the are in the two minute drill, with tempo.  Daboll was part of the Patriots during the tempo years where nobody could stop brady's tempo package.  I'm wondering if we see a bunch of 4 receiver sets, with tempo to keep them off balance and minimize the pressure, while kinda forcing man coverage.  My brother thinks Allen gets the green light to run early and often.  

In the last regular season game against miami, the Bills went into aggressive mode to put it away early so they could sit the starters, full blown wide open.  

My concerns are if it's raining...  Could affect both teams.  Saw a report where it looks like rain is probable.

My bold prediction is that at half time the pundits will be shocked, jaws open and eyes wide.  Kinda a wtf moment.

Daboll will start with the pass. 
how much rushing will the RBs or Josh do is the big question 

so who knows. 

How many trick plays is another question 

My fan side says Bills but experienced and shell shock side says KC.  I  pray for the Bills to win.  GO BILLS!

1 hour ago, Sharky7337 said:

Jerry Hughes message for experts that continue to write off the #Bills. 
"Let them pump up Mahomes, Kelce and Hill. We like that the experts don't respect us or acknowledge us. We'll just keep punching people in the mouth until we get that credit. That's just how it's going be." https://t.co/5ekz38M127

Clearly even the players know it but you won't give up the take because a few picked us, out of a majority that don'tpick us.

It takes a stronger man to admit when he's wrong.

Like Hughes' thinking.

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

With a grass field a lot of rain will hamper both teams.  

they are the defending Champs. 

to be better than the Champ

you need to beat the Champ. 

Jerry needs to focus on the practices and not what people in the media says 

I have no problem people picking KC to win they are the defending champions , if we beat Mahomes on the road  in the AFCCG we will be the SB favorite regardless who we face ...

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, ProcessTruster said:

The chiefs only topped 40 once all season i just dont see it...low 30s I could buy.  Also kc is not healthy lol CEH..high ankle sprain.  Mahomes has some kind of toe injury that seemed to be really affecting him...breeland may be out with a concussion...Watkins is coming off a calf injury i doubt he's 100%

36 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

The nightmare scenario is we get blown out, Allen makes mistakes and justifies his haters/proves he's not on Mahomes' level, and they call us a fraud... I think I fear that more than losing.

Oh for crissake, enough with the BBFS already.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1