AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

We don't want Kenny Stills to be anything more than that. That means Diggs and Beasley aren't on the field. 

Obviously we don’t want Kenny still to be more than that....that’s all he can do.  The guy he’d be replacing, if he is somehow called up, Gabe Davis, is much more than a deep threat.  Not sure why we would want to replace him with someone that is strictly a deep threat.  

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Obviously we don’t want Kenny still to be more than that....that’s all he can do.  The guy he’d be replacing, if he is somehow called up, Gabe Davis, is much more than a deep threat.  Not sure why we would want to replace him with someone that is strictly a deep threat.  

Gabe Davis is a more complete WR and a potential star. No doubt about it. 

I think you're completely misunderstanding and putting words in my mouth. No one ever said they want to replace Davis. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Gabe Davis is a more complete WR and a potential star. No doubt about it. 

I think you're completely misunderstanding and putting words in my mouth. No one ever said they want to replace Davis. 

I’m not putting words into your mouth.  I’m stating facts.  IF he is called up to the big leagues, it’s likely that he will be replacing Gabe Davis, due to Davis’ injury.  I didn’t say  that you wanted to replace Davis.  He WOULD BE REPLACING DAVIS and his spot in the lineup.  Davis runs a lot more than go routes.....the only route Still is adept at running 

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I’m not putting words into your mouth.  I’m stating facts.  IF he is called up to the big leagues, it’s likely that he will be replacing Gabe Davis, due to Davis’ injury.  I didn’t say  that you wanted to replace Davis.  He WOULD BE REPLACING DAVIS and his spot in the lineup.  Davis runs a lot more than go routes.....the only route Still is adept at running 

Stills will be fine in WR4 role. You're making this Davis vs Stills for whatever reason.