AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

On today’s daily dose of false narratives, GMFB on Chiefs actually being better because they play so many close games...

”When you’re the KC Chiefs, you play a harder schedule than the Buffalo Bills”...

Oh, ok.... 

Lol so we were criticized when we weren't blowing teams out and they are a better team for not blowing teams out...makes sense

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Sure hope not

I feel like we talk about Kenny Stills as if he’s a good WR.  I don’t get it.  Not a fan

It actually wouldn’t surprise me to see Kumerow activated over Stills. I think Stills is mostly a one-trick pony— sort of a better deep threat version of Robert Foster. Kumerow might give us more options. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

It actually wouldn’t surprise me to see Kumerow activated over Stills. I think Stills is mostly a one-trick pony— sort of a better deep threat version of Robert Foster. Kumerow might give us more options. 

Kumerow might be active but what exactly does he do better than Stills? You've seen 1 route. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

1) I can't imagine what his golf drive must look like.  He must hit the snot out of the ball.

2) LOL that the Jake Fromm pick fired him up.  Dude is competitive like the great ones.

• Agree 2

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

He's a good WR4. 

Whatever you say. I think he’s a good practice squad player.  He’s fast.  That’s about it

8 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Yup.  Run straight and fast Kenny

Just now, NewEra said:

Whatever you say. I think he’s a good practice squad player.  He’s fast.  That’s about it

Come on man. The guys been a productive 3 his whole career. You also have to consider fit. You've got Beasley and Diggs eating those short to intermediate routes all game. John Brown also can run any route and must be accounted for deep. No NFL defense has the DB depth to also account for Stills deep. He's a perfect player for our offense. 

7 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

1) I can't imagine what his golf drive must look like.  He must hit the snot out of the ball.

2) LOL that the Jake Fromm pick fired him up.  Dude is competitive like the great ones.

That was a great nugget. Didn’t think it would have had that impact. I wonder if the FO did...

• Like (+1) 1

I really like the potential idea of Stills on this team next year, and am intrigued by what he could do with his speed right now...but man.... we better be sure of his chemistry with Josh to play him, for the first time, in the AFC Championship Game.

• Like (+1) 1

Listening to these press conferences, I just hope McDermott doesn't overcorrect/overreact and press Daboll to run too much. 

The Bills are best in 4-wide, 5-wide, and sure can you sprinkle in some runs, but give me the pass-happy game plan over trying to control clock and all of that garbage. 

The Bills win because of Allen, Diggs and the WRs, not because of Singletary/Moss/Yeldon. I just hope they don't overcorrect trying to establish a rhythm or some old 2017 Sean McDermott thought process. He's let go of the reins and everything has been better offensively this year. 

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Come on man. The guys been a productive 3 his whole career. You also have to consider fit. You've got Beasley and Diggs eating those short to intermediate routes all game. John Brown also can run any route and must be accounted for deep. No NFL defense has the DB depth to also account for Stills deep. He's a perfect player for our offense. 

I don’t see it.  Never thought he was good.  He couldn’t even get on the field in Houston this year.  He’s a one trick pony.  I’d rather throw deep to brown or Diggs

The Bills are not gonna lean on a running game in this one,  unless it's Josh on a few unscripted scrambles..   I think McD and Daboll know they will likely need 30 points to win this thing.  

Also, as the Colts showed us, you don't always need deep low% passes to get downfield.  Indy got in the red zone quickly by throwing easy 10-12 yard passes and the occasional handoff.

The game plans we used late in the season at Denver and at New England were great.  The Bills threw 40 times in each game, lot's in the first half.  They only ran a bunch because they were closing out the games in the 4th.  

Edited by zow2
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

The Bills are not gonna lean on a running game in this one,  unless it's Josh on a few unscripted scrambles..   I think McD and Daboll know they will likely need 30 points to win this thing.  

Also, as the Colts showed us, you don't always need deep low% passes to get downfield.  Indy got in the red zone quickly by throwing easy 10-12 yard passes and the occasional handoff.

I hope so, I don't like McDermott saying "it got away from us" and "way out of balance". 

We'll know early, but the logical thought would be don't do what the Browns did and try to lean on Chubb or something like that, or else you'll be down 13-3 like they were before they woke up and started to pass.