trump supporters

20 minutes ago, TBBills said:

You still are missing the video Biden put out before that... You are making yourself look like a clown doing this. 

This is the third time you messed this up, I don't get it.

Can someone help this poor fool out?

That poor fool is supposed to be watching my car! What kind of valet service is this?

@Big Blitz you now get a pizza log as a tip, no marinara. 

How has he unleashed an all out attack on democracy for 4 years Joe?

Did he single handedly end your 3 year impeachment?  

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Sorry but would have it gotten better if brainwashed people don't care no matter what. Those people are criminals and you support criminals.

You have been made a fool on this site many times today already, stop being an idiot for once in your life.

Who are "those people" and why are they "criminals?"

4 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

But the objective of liberal tax policy is to give the fed more tax dollars to redistribute. Disempowering states is a side effect, but there has to be some consequences. 

Im not really into tax policy to know the right answer but it seems like the rich liberal leaning states are ok raising federal taxes, just not on their constituents? Is that the movement behind eliminating the SALT cap?  

I mean I live in MD and def hit that cap, I ended up paying more federal taxes Han previously, which is what thought was the liberal tax policy agenda.  

and I’m not taking Dem or Rep, I’m merely advocating liberalism underpinnings are the principle that government has a greater role, conservatism tend toward state governments and individualism, or so I thought. 

I agree with you but here's the counter argument.  Many blue states (NY, MA, NJ) pay more in federal taxes than they take in while red states (MS, WV, AL, KY) pay less than they take in.  In other words, these blue states who have higher income levels subsidize poorer red states who don't generate as much federal revenue per person.  The SALT deductions try to help level that playing field.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I agree with you but here's the counter argument.  Many blue states (NY, MA, NJ) pay more in federal taxes than they take in while red states (MS, WV, AL, KY) pay less than they take in.  In other words, these blue states who have higher income levels subsidize poorer red states who don't generate as much federal revenue per person.  The SALT deductions try to help level that playing field.

but i thought the idea WAS for the rich to subsidize the poor and that any tax deduction ‘CAP’, in any form seems target higher, not lower income.  remove that, and it is certainly a tax cut the benefits the wealthier, certainly NOT the poor. 

I’m clueless why Pelosi tried to sneak this through in the last Covid relief package. It’s puzzling to me. 

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Unity speeding up..........

Everything is going to be awesome!

It will be, there will always be crazies and idiots like you but this country has shown in the past month that they will not let those types take over with lies and corruption.

16 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

but i thought the idea WAS for the rich to subsidize the poor and that any tax deduction ‘CAP’, in any form seems target higher, not lower income.  remove that, and it is certainly a tax cut the benefits the wealthier, certainly NOT the poor. 

I’m clueless why Pelosi tried to sneak this through in the last Covid relief package. It’s puzzling to me. 

Because it doesn’t really impact the rich with AMT.

“Those former AMT payers in the $200,000 to $500,000 income group got a bigger average tax cut than all households in that income group.  The reason is they already had lost a significant portion of their SALT deduction under prior law because state and local taxes are not deductible under the AMT. For these taxpayers, getting out from under the AMT itself more than offset the effects of the SALT deduction cap.” https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/taxvox/most-amt-taxpayers-paid-lower-taxes-after-tcja-despite-salt-cap

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

It hasn't even been 24 hours!!!!  Look at the healing!!

Fweeeedom!

Tell Ms. Fweeedom they did tear gas these people.  And btw I couldn't care less.  

But Biden and Kahmahla out here lying and dividing......I mean unifying 

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Tell Ms. Fweeedom they did tear gas these people.  And btw I couldn't care less.  

But Biden and Kahmahla out here lying and dividing......I mean unifying 

How else do you combat terroristic violence?

Trump united Republicans and Democrats together last night against the Trumpster party of extremists.

Edited by TBBills

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Is that akin to systemic racism? 

Trump the racist, his Proud Boy terroristic group of racists, the KKK Trump supporting racists. 

Trump was responsible for 4 deaths yesterday with his terrorism on democracy.