trump supporters

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Portrait of some of the "winners" in yesterday's clownish insurrection:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/man-who-posed-at-pelosi-desk-said-in-facebook-post-that-he-is-prepared-for-violent-death/2021/01/07/cf5b0714-509a-11eb-83e3-322644d82356_story.html

In a Dec. 28 Facebook post on the Patton page, Barnett announced he would be attending Wednesday’s rally and urged fellow Arkansans to make sacrifices to join him there. “This is OUR COUNTRY!!!,” he wrote. “Can you give one day from the Internet or work or whatever to be active.” He added, “Get the f--- up people. Please STAND!!! If not now, when?”

In the post, Barnett expressed disappointment that past political events he had attended had attracted only a “small handful” of people. Ten days earlier, he had posted photographs of himself and a few others protesting the election result outside the Capitol building in Little Rock, Ark. Barnett posed for one picture holding a rifle.

In a separate post the same day, Barnett wrote that he “came into this world kicking and screaming, covered in someone else’s blood,” adding, “I’m not afraid to go out the same way.” The post was accompanied by a selfie of Barnett with a rifle strapped to his chest. He was wearing a polo shirt bearing on one sleeve a pro-police “Blue Lives Matter” flag logo.

Barnett later shared a link to a speech that Vice President Pence gave on Dec. 22 to a conservative group’s convention in West Palm Beach, Fla., at which Pence pledged “to keep fighting until every illegal vote is thrown out.”

Barnett has organized fundraising events for the police department in Sulphur Springs, Ark., near Gravette, according to his Facebook accounts and an October article in the Westside Eagle-Observer newspaper. The article said Barnett presented the department with a check to fund the purchase of body cameras for officers after raising money at a “Back The Blue” rally and auction.

Sulphur Springs police chief Jarod Morgan, who was photographed by the newspaper accepting the check from Barnett, did not respond to messages on Wednesday evening.

Also in October, Barnett helped to raise more than $1,000 for “Save Our Children,” an anti-child-trafficking campaign, according to another article in the Eagle-Observer. Facebook limited the use of the national campaign’s hashtag because it found that content tied to the campaign was associated with the QAnon conspiracy theory, which entails false allegations about child abuse among the global elite.

But but but its all ANTIFA and BLM people

asdf.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Cool more arbitrary censorship by our monopolistic narrative control overlords.  

This will definitely help "heal" our country from all these years of tweeting and media manufactured white house drama and intrigue.  

When you use the media to take brainwashed individuals to do terroristic things you get in trouble.

Freedom of speech comes with he responsibility of the words that you use. Your Freedom can be taken away from you if you take those that follow you and use those words to spread terror and violence.

Just now, wnyguy said:

And Nicholas Cage?

It almost looks like him. You Need to free yourself from the brainwashing that the tyrant Trump has you under.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

But but but its all ANTIFA and BLM people

asdf.jpg

It would have been comical if it were not so pathetic seeing Fox and other right-wing media outlets feigning ignorance and pondering just who was behind the insurrection.

With pictures like this being broadcast....

87ed4725-2c2e-4ca1-b4b1-962a7be2fe4a_750x422.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

it's not wrong for the Trumpsters to do this. havent you learned?

Trumpsters cult needs reeducation to prevent this brainwashing again. At least Trump will never be allowed to run for president again. He might not even be in this country once China and North Korea open there arms to him.

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

Trumpsters cult needs reeducation to prevent this brainwashing again. At least Trump will never be allowed to run for president again. He might not even be in this country once China and North Korea open there arms to him.

why cant you just admit what they said was wrong? is it that hard?

Just now, aristocrat said:

why cant you just admit what they said was wrong? is it that hard?

Everything Trump has said was wrong but he will never admit it, just like you won't admit you have been fooled and tricked by a man who wants nothing more than the world to burn around him.

Just now, TBBills said:

Everything Trump has said was wrong but he will never admit it, just like you won't admit you have been fooled and tricked by a man who wants nothing more than the world to burn around him.

everything those democrats said was wrong and they cheered as the country burned.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, aristocrat said:

everything those democrats said was wrong and they cheered as the country burned.  

Yes Trump cheered and never even cared about what was happening yesterday as the capital burned. He has you brainwashed beyond help it seems which is bad since you will never realize the truth.

What Trump has done to the feeble minded like yourself will never be forgivable.

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

Yes Trump cheered and never even cared about what was happening yesterday as the capital burned. He has you brainwashed beyond help it seems which is bad since you will never realize the truth.

What Trump has done to the feeble minded like yourself will never be forgivable.

Capitol dammit, Capitol.

6 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I have a video of Trump telling everyone to go home and stop that he posted on Twitter by 3:30.....I'd share it with you but Twitter won't let me because rules.  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

You have been brainwashed by the cult of a man who used propaganda to spread lies. The man took the easily pursuaded and feeble minded and turned them against the country.

I do not know what these lies are that you talk about, maybe it is my feeble mind that doesn't allow me to comprehend them? 

Just now, wnyguy said:

I do not know what these lies are that you talk about, maybe it is my feeble mind that doesn't allow me to comprehend them? 

I know you don't b.c the lies you are fed you take them as truth. You think fraud happened, it didn't, you think Trump won anything, he didn't. You were fed this by him and his propaganda fake news.

Former Attorney General William Barr issued a scathing rebuke of President Trump's behavior on Wednesday, when a violent group of his supporters raided the U.S. Capitol as lawmakers met to certify President-elect Joe Biden's victory.

"Orchestrating a mob to pressure Congress is inexcusable," Barr said in a statement obtained by the Washington Examiner on Thursday. "The President's conduct yesterday was a betrayal of his office and supporters."

Trump exhorted a crowd estimated in the hundreds of thousands to march on Capitol Hill as Congress was set to conduct the task of certifying each state's electoral votes.

While some streamed peacefully to the building, pandemonium erupted when scores sought to enter, pressing past barricades and clashing with police. Once inside, lawmakers and media hunkered down or fled while the hordes roamed through the building, some even posting selfies on social media.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/barr-slams-trump-betrayal-presidency

• Like (+1) 2

Mass resignations are about to happen in the Trump office, the people close to him are fed up with his tyrannical rule as of late. I just wish they did this earlier instead of waiting for him to unleash violence and unrest in this country.

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I have a video of Trump telling everyone to go home and stop that he posted on Twitter by 3:30.....I'd share it with you but Twitter won't let me because rules.  

The one where he opens it by saying he won in a sacred landslide that was stolen from the true patriots of the country? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Oh you mean after Biden put out a video condemning Trump for doing nothing as all the violence and death had been done? Yea trying to save face but than praising those same people int he video. I am so glad he waited till the damage was done to say anything. 

Thanks for posting that you make it so easy to make you look foolish.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1