Jump to content

The Bills have a tough 4-game stretch coming up ๐Ÿ˜‰


Recommended Posts

I wouldn't be surprised to see Ten or Bal beat KC in divisional round.ย ย 

But ya its a tough 4 game stretch for sure!

ย 

I honestly feel that the only way we lose is if we beat ourselves and the last half of the year has been almost flawless by Buf

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Man 4 more national games. December and January nothing but Bills.


You just reminded me. ย Whenโ€™s the last time the Bills went undefeated in December?

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I wouldn't be surprised to see Ten or Bal beat KC in divisional round.ย ย 

But ya its a tough 4 game stretch for sure!

ย 

I honestly feel that the only way we lose is if we beat ourselves and the last half of the year has been almost flawless by Buf

ย 

Gotta hope Steeler beat Browns before we start thinking of a Ten/Bal vs KC match-up. If browns win they could knock us out as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

The Bills have a tough 4-game stretch coming up:

ย 

IND
PIT
@KC
GB (neutral site)

ย 

Very doable though.

ย 

๐Ÿ˜‰

Caro Giuseppe,

Mi piace moltissimo come pensi! Magari! On the other hand, I like McD's mantra of "Stay humble and hungry".ย  Would be pure football heaven if it played out like that especially getting the Steelers in round 2. I think Big Ben is shot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

The Bills have a tough 4-game stretch coming up:

ย 

IND
PIT
@KC
GB (neutral site)

ย 

Very doable though.

ย 

๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

ย 

Unfounded assumptions all the way,

ย 

One game against Indy is all we know.

ย 

ย 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Thurman#1 said:

ย 

ย 

Unfounded assumptions all the way,

ย 

One game against Indy is all we know.

ย 

ย 

Teams mindset for sure, as fans we can get as excited as we want the only thing we'll hurt is ourselves.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Warcodered said:

Teams mindset for sure, as fans we can get as excited as we want the only thing we'll hurt is ourselves.

ย 

ย 

Getting excited is fine.

ย 

Thinking you know who you'll play even if you do win is just defective thinking. The OP, not you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I think if we can go 4-0 in this stretch, we'll be in a really good position!

I'm calling it now.

ย 

If they lose even 1 game in this stretch, their season is over.

  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Thurman#1 said:

ย 

ย 

Getting excited is fine.

ย 

Thinking you know who you'll play even if you do win is just defective thinking. The OP, not you.

I mean there is nothing wrong with making predictions either. Steelers Browns rematch the Browns barely beat their backups. The other one would then have to go through KC who isn't losing unless it's an upset.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thurman#1 said:

ย 

ย 

Getting excited is fine.

ย 

Thinking you know who you'll play even if you do win is just defective thinking. The OP, not you.

Try to loosen up a little.

ย 

This is a "let's have some fun" thread, so why not have some fun?

ย 

We haven't had a fun spell in Bills fandom like this in 25 years.

ย 

Enjoy it while it lasts.

ย 

ย 

ย 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

I'm calling it now.

ย 

If they lose even 1 game in this stretch, their season is over.

Unreasonable expectations these are all playoff caliber teams.๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Warcodered
  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...