All day I’ve heard — No one wants to face the Ravens, Titans, Colts — not Buffalo. Well, CBS disagrees

edit for clarity I heard it numerous times in the post game shows 

No one wants to play the Ravens

No one wants to play the Colts

No one wants to play the Titans

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/the-bills-are-the-team-no-one-including-the-chiefs-wants-to-see-in-the-playoffs-plus-week-17-insider-notes/

The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs, plus Week 17 insider notes

By Jonathan Jones   2 hrs ago

Forget the Ravens. Forget the Bucs. The team you don't want to play in January is the Buffalo Bills.

With all due respect to the Packers, the AFC's No. 2 overall seed may very well be the second-best team in the NFL.

The Bills crushed the Dolphins 56-26 in a game Miami needed for their playoff hopes. And maybe we didn't see a 30-point win coming, but it's in line with what the Bills have been doing to teams in recent weeks.

What I love most about the Bills is that they aren't even letting teams hang around. Since that Week 10 loss to the Cardinals, not a single team has finished within a possession of the Bills.

Putting teams away and doing it by removing doubt of “they just got lucky “

Allen is a better quarterback today than he was in October. 

The defense is playing far better ball. And after sweeping the Patriots and beating the likes of the Seahawks and Steelers, the Bills now know how to win big games.

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, TroutDog said:

They literally just said during the TN/Houston game that, “No one wants to play the Bills.”

Love it. 

They don't want to play the Buffalo Bills along with Josh Allen, who's having an MVP type season.

😃

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Gravytrain said:

Yes, please no more use of double negatives from here on out on TBD. They make my head say ouch. 

So, does this mean somebody DOES want to play Buffalo?  I’m so confused!   :)

• Like (+1) 1

• SlimShady'sSpaceForce changed the title to All day I’ve heard — No one wants to face any team — other than / not named Buffalo. Well, CBS disagrees
  • SlimShady'sSpaceForce changed the title to All day I’ve heard — No one wants to face the Ravens, Titans, Colts — not Buffalo. Well, CBS disagrees
25 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

edit for clarity I heard it numerous times in the post game shows 

No one wants to play the Ravens

No one wants to play the Colts

No one wants to play the Titans

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/the-bills-are-the-team-no-one-including-the-chiefs-wants-to-see-in-the-playoffs-plus-week-17-insider-notes/

The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs, plus Week 17 insider notes

By Jonathan Jones   2 hrs ago

Forget the Ravens. Forget the Bucs. The team you don't want to play in January is the Buffalo Bills.

With all due respect to the Packers, the AFC's No. 2 overall seed may very well be the second-best team in the NFL.

The Bills crushed the Dolphins 56-26 in a game Miami needed for their playoff hopes. And maybe we didn't see a 30-point win coming, but it's in line with what the Bills have been doing to teams in recent weeks.

What I love most about the Bills is that they aren't even letting teams hang around. Since that Week 10 loss to the Cardinals, not a single team has finished within a possession of the Bills.

Putting teams away and doing it by removing doubt of “they just got lucky “

Allen is a better quarterback today than he was in October. 

The defense is playing far better ball. And after sweeping the Patriots and beating the likes of the Seahawks and Steelers, the Bills now know how to win big games.

Best nickname I heard for Josh Allen actually came from Rich Eisen when he called him a soul crusher 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1