All day I’ve heard — No one wants to face the Ravens, Titans, Colts — not Buffalo. Well, CBS disagrees

I honestly don't see how a team beats us. The D is back to top 5 level and the offense is just killing it like they have most of the year minus the 4 game stretch Allen hurt his shoulder and had to wear the harness. Special Teams is also Top 5.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

It will be Christmas morning if we get news that Cole will be playing... 

That would be great. But McKenzie did a great job in his place. And Brown’s presence is definitely noticeable.

20 minutes ago, Doc said:

That would be great. But McKenzie did a great job in his place. And Brown’s presence is definitely noticeable.

Totally agree... what’s pretty awesome was watching guys step up, including but not limited to McKenzie, Mike Love, and Antonio Williams(?!?!?).

We have depth!

25 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I honestly don't see how a team beats us. The D is back to top 5 level and the offense is just killing it like they have most of the year minus the 4 game stretch Allen hurt his shoulder and had to wear the harness. Special Teams is also Top 5.

Just gotta stop the run, and hope Josh keeps the momentum. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

edit for clarity I heard it numerous times in the post game shows 

No one wants to play the Ravens

No one wants to play the Colts

No one wants to play the Titans

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/the-bills-are-the-team-no-one-including-the-chiefs-wants-to-see-in-the-playoffs-plus-week-17-insider-notes/

The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs, plus Week 17 insider notes

By Jonathan Jones   2 hrs ago

Forget the Ravens. Forget the Bucs. The team you don't want to play in January is the Buffalo Bills.

With all due respect to the Packers, the AFC's No. 2 overall seed may very well be the second-best team in the NFL.

The Bills crushed the Dolphins 56-26 in a game Miami needed for their playoff hopes. And maybe we didn't see a 30-point win coming, but it's in line with what the Bills have been doing to teams in recent weeks.

What I love most about the Bills is that they aren't even letting teams hang around. Since that Week 10 loss to the Cardinals, not a single team has finished within a possession of the Bills.

Putting teams away and doing it by removing doubt of “they just got lucky “

Allen is a better quarterback today than he was in October. 

The defense is playing far better ball. And after sweeping the Patriots and beating the likes of the Seahawks and Steelers, the Bills now know how to win big games.

You need to work on your self of steam.  Nobody wants to play the Bills and everyone knows it.

• Haha (+1) 2

Why is anybody scared of the Colts?  They are not a super talented team and their QB is the ultimate Playoff choke artist.  The teams that “scare” me are Baltimore, Tenn, Cleveland, all have explosive playmakers that you have to be very careful of.  All very beatable, but dangerous nonetheless.  Outside of getting another match up with Halfa and the Dolphins, there wasn’t a better option for the first round.

• Like (+1) 1

Their 6-game win streak has seen victories by margins of 10, 10, 11, 26, 29, and 30 points. They've won 7 out of their last 8, beating Seattle also by 10 before the fluke against Arizona. Passing game wasn't great vs. the Chargers but aside from that game they've been ridiculously good in all three phases. They picked a great time to flip the switch and get right. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Their 6-game win streak has seen victories by margins of 10, 10, 11, 26, 29, and 30 points. They've won 7 out of their last 8, beating Seattle also by 10 before the fluke against Arizona. Passing game wasn't great vs. the Chargers but aside from that game they've been ridiculously good in all three phases. They picked a great time to flip the switch and get right. 

Decisive wins for sure 

AND Josh has not played in 3 quarters in the last 2 games because of the domination!!!

26 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Why is anybody scared of the Colts?  They are not a super talented team and their QB is the ultimate Playoff choke artist.  The teams that “scare” me are Baltimore, Tenn, Cleveland, all have explosive playmakers that you have to be very careful of.  All very beatable, but dangerous nonetheless.  Outside of getting another match up with Halfa and the Dolphins, there wasn’t a better option for the first round.

After watching the 2nd half against Pittsburgh and the Jacksonville game - you see huge blocks were the team just stops playing - The offense gets out of rhythm and the defense couldn’t stop Glennon or the ghost of Big Ben.

They don’t really scare me, but they are a very talented team that plays about 30 minutes of great football a week.  

• Like (+1) 1

I worry, it’s only natural 

But really l, no team scares me, not the ways the Bills are playing. 

sure we can say it was the lowly Chargers, Broncos, Patriots, FitzMagic less Dolphins, a tired Steelers team and a banged up SF team. 

BUT 

the BILLS have won the last 6 games by double digits. 

they've outscored the last 3 opponents 142 to 54.  

they've outscored the last 3 opponents by 29, 29 and 30 points!!!

AND sat Josh for 1 qtr last week

AND sat Josh for the second half today!

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Azucho98 said:

This offense has one mode - hold the pedal to the floor no matter the score.  

Arizona taught them that lesson

10 hours ago, DCofNC said:

Baltimore and Titans deserve some respect but Cleveland?

They are one and done against the Steelers starters.

16 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Arizona taught them that lesson

Baltimore and Titans deserve some respect but Cleveland?

They are one and done against the Steelers starters.

Cleveland has the talent, when it clicks they are good, most of the time, meh.