BARKLEY BOMB: 6,700 Fans Allowed for Playoffs!! Link to live conference at 3pm.

Process

9 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Probably because everything is happening quickly. My guess is that, yes, you can buy 4 tickets because pods are either 2 or 4 tickets. And your seniority determines the order in which those pods are offered.

Which begs the real question: how many pods are there? If everyone buys 4 tickets, there can only be 1,550 pods. But if everyone buys 2 then you need 3,100.

I think you just answered your own question about the pod. The answer is somewhere between 1550 and 3100 depending on what the STHers choose. My guess is that like 90% will want 4 packs. 

My group opted in for the card game, game, but I don't think we make the cut.  Hopefully the ticket office prioritizes STHers who opted in in the wild card round when they dole out the division round tickets.

2 hours ago, Reks Ryan said:

I went to the game in Miami. They enforced it strong. If they do it in FL , definitely will in NY. They have security and real police walking the lots. You could stay in your car to eat / drink, but no standing outside. We  Even got a warning for having our windows down and talking to people in the car next to us.  

BTW with 13,000 in Hard Rock stadium it felt totally empty.  The atmosphere at Bills Stadium w only 6,700 will be bizarre.

But it will be awesome to see this team play for those who get to go.  You get a different appreciation seeing the whole field and viewing the Bills O live. After witnessing them in week 2, I knew it would be a special year.

What was the nature of the warning when you spoke to the occupants of the other vehicle?  

Ticket?  Ejected from the parking lot/game?   And just for kicks, how close were the cars parked together?  I went to Miami last year for the game but rode the shuttle from the hotel.  I really have no idea how that’s all set up.  My assumption is they would encourage adequate spacing between vehicles so as folks exited they weren’t in close proximity.  

10 hours ago, Just Jack said:

I'm debating it myself. If they would take a local test result, there would be no issue. But to take a day off from work, drive 5-6 hours round trip, for a 15 minute test? I may wait, and see if they get to the Division Round first. I'll still log in just to see what tickets are priced at for where I want to sit anyways. 

Its 12 hours round trip for me, but I have so much carryover vacation time that its coming out of my ears. 

I'll probably just crash at my mom's place for a few days.

Edited by Tenhigh

Seeing my worst fears realized. Folks with Seasons since the 80’s are in doubt for scoring tix. I’ve seen a couple folks with Seasons since the 60’s talking about attending. -well, trying to talk.. I wasn’t expecting our typical rowdy crowd,  but I was hoping fans will be awake to at least hum Shout!.. 

Look, I’m one of these codgers -though, admittedly, I don’t drool (yet), but were I invited/eligible to attend, I’d be doing voice exercises starting today.  Cudos to our lifelong Season Ticket holders from the Title era, but they’re a far cry from what we’re known for. 

‘Hey! I’ll trade ya a hot chocolate for a couple shots of Metamucil!’

533B92AF-50F1-480E-A93B-9C8D63091D2F.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I think you just answered your own question about the pod. The answer is somewhere between 1550 and 3100 depending on what the STHers choose. My guess is that like 90% will want 4 packs. 

My group opted in for the card game, game, but I don't think we make the cut.  Hopefully the ticket office prioritizes STHers who opted in in the wild card round when they dole out the division round tickets.

My understanding is they go by seniority again but eliminate anyone who went to game 1.

• Like (+1) 1

So I took a quick look, being a club seat holder. I only saw pods of two available in the club areas. No 4 pods that I could see. Two seats after fees were almost $700.  So all that worry about club seat holders snatching up every available seat is not going to be true. 

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Seeing my worst fears realized. Folks with Seasons since the 80’s are in doubt for scoring tix. I’ve seen a couple folks with Seasons since the 60’s talking about attending. -well, trying to talk.. I wasn’t expecting our typical rowdy crowd,  but I was hoping fans will be awake to at least hum Shout!.. 

Look, I’m one of these codgers -though, admittedly, I don’t drool (yet), but were I invited/eligible to attend, I’d be doing voice exercises starting today.  Cudos to our lifelong Season Ticket holders from the Title era, but they’re a far cry from what we’re known for. 

‘Hey! I’ll trade ya a hot chocolate for a couple shots of Metamucil!’

533B92AF-50F1-480E-A93B-9C8D63091D2F.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.6dc6310ae5b7be1c7e124c6d20e38510.jpeg

You could probably party down with this crew pregame. BYO therapeutic socks though.

(for the record, I snapped this pic because they are adorable little Bills bluehairs. kinda sums up what this team means to the community.)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

So I took a quick look, being a club seat holder. I only saw pods of two available in the club areas. No 4 pods that I could see. Two seats after fees were almost $700.  So all that worry about club seat holders snatching up every available seat is not going to be true. 

I'm not buying because being from out of state makes this too complicated. I have a hunch a lot of folks will pass. Good news for locals and maybe some non-STHers.

I think I read somewhere it would be different ticket inventory for club seat holders and non club.

I’m not going to buy, so this is just a curiosity for me - must the primary seat holder go?  We have season seats in our family of 4, they are under my name but what if my daughter wanted to go with her boyfriend?  I think it said non transferable but the seats are generally shared equally by our household.

7 minutes ago, vanhalen26 said:

I think I read somewhere it would be different ticket inventory for club seat holders and non club.

I’m not going to buy, so this is just a curiosity for me - must the primary seat holder go?  We have season seats in our family of 4, they are under my name but what if my daughter wanted to go with her boyfriend?  I think it said non transferable but the seats are generally shared equally by our household.

Wondering this exact thing myself. Hoping that someone who has access can let us know how the checkout process works, ie what information is required for each ticket holder and if account manager has to attend by default. 

Edit: I have seasons but don't have access until tomorrow (only had them a few years) 

Edited by Vertig0

1 minute ago, junior12thman92 said:

My window is early this afternoon.. I'll put some notes in here detailing how it goes.

Thanks! 

I am thankful fans are allowed back, but as an out of town STH, I have to say it is crazy that the covid testing must be administered at the Bills stadium lot 4.  Are all player families, media personnel, etc (even Cuomo himself) being held to thr same standard?

I am not familiar that other nfl teams are putting this stringent of guidelines in place for the 2-3 day prior testing, maybe they are.  I get the precaution, but it would be nice to have some flexibility around lab centers/testing sites...perhaps that will be adjusted in the future

15 minutes ago, vanhalen26 said:

I can buy non-club seats, but I have to wait till tomorrow to look at those. But I can't buy both, it's one or the other. 

As for if you have to go, the way I'm interpreting everything I've read directly from the Bills, is yes, you would have to go, or at least be at the gate when they go in, then you could leave. But you'd still have to buy a ticket for yourself, so that's money wasted. If I could buy tickets for someone else farther down the seniority list and not go myself, I probably would. 

1 minute ago, MasterStrategist said:

I am not familiar that other nfl teams are putting this stringent of guidelines in place for the 2-3 day prior testing, maybe they are.  I get the precaution, but it would be nice to have some flexibility around lab centers/testing sites...perhaps that will be adjusted in the future

I looked at this company they are using to see if maybe there was a location near me, and they would accept a test from a local site instead of having to travel, but alas, the ones I was finding were all in the NYC/NJ area. Still too far for me to travel for a 15 minute test.