Week 16 Postgame Thread Bills @ Pats*

Chandler#81

Just now, Figster said:

Cam Newton needs to work on his mechanics IMO. 

I don't think Cams done from a health standpoint and its not he's had much of a supporting cast. Great HC ,sure, but from a player standpoint the Pats are not very good this season.

I don't think he has the arm to get it to receivers anymore. Like at all.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Does anyone have a link to those comments? 

This is what the Commentator said:

“There was no question that Bill really got fired up when talking to him about potentially being swept, Josh Allen being one of the MVP favorites. He was not having any of it.” added Riddick.

I think if anything happened in some of the game prep maybe he was annoyed with the narrative they were pushing when in reality NE did slow us down pretty good the first time we played. Everything I've seen this week though he was very high on both the team and Allen.

I just finished a 10 minute text conversation with a friend we argued a bit about Allen vs Mahomes. I won’t get too far into it, but it ended with my most quotable statement about my relationship with the Buffalo Bills.

” Loving football didn’t make me love the Bills. Loving the Bills made me love football “.

Hot damn I love days like today.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I just finished a 10 minute text conversation with a friend we argued a bit about Allen vs Mahomes. I won’t get too far into it, but it ended with my most quotable statement about my relationship with the Buffalo Bills.

” Loving football didn’t make me love the Bills. Loving the Bills made me love football “.

Hot damn I love days like today.

Nice.  I've been getting texts from people around the country all evening.

Everyone loved the BB slap down and they all said and I mean all of them said they want to see the Bills succeed.

They all say something along the lines of "You guys deserve this team".

That's even from a buddy of mine who is a long long time Steelers fan.  He said, "I don't want to play you guys again in the playoffs".

What a great night!

• Awesome! (+1) 3

Congratulations to the Buffalo Bills who are now in the top 10 in both offense and defense as they climbed from 17 to 10 in D (345.7 yards per game) and #4 in offense (392.5 ypg).

Bills have also faced 7 out of the top 15 defenses in the League.  8 if you consider two games against the Pats.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Nice.  I've been getting texts from people around the country all evening.

Everyone loved the BB slap down and they all said and I mean all of them said they want to see the Bills succeed.

They all say something along the lines of "You guys deserve this team".

That's even from a buddy of mine who is a long long time Steelers fan.  He said, "I don't want to play you guys again in the playoffs".

What a great night!

That team is going to suffer some backlash for years no one is going to want to be the one to make a trade to help them be good.

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

That team is going to suffer some backlash for years no one is going to want to be the one to make a trade to help them be good.

Ad the gravy train of FAs signing for nothing to win a ring is over   O V E R

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

That PIT fan of mine Randy said he sees hard times ahead for the Steelers.

I do agree with him that they never should of gave Ben anything more than 1 year at a time extensions back last year.

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

I still just want to know where High Football IQ is with his Miami winning the division and the Pats will take second crap is.  Oh and BillsMafi$ with his bashing of the team in the gameday thread.  They been missing for about a month.  I wonder why?

What? Who?!? Me??

😳

• Haha (+1) 2